What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Platinum Dosi

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
20220409_093317.jpg
20220409_093330.jpg
20220409_093338.jpg
20220409_093357.jpg
20220409_093405.jpg
20220409_093412.jpg

kro-magnon

Veteran
Those are just insane, soon we'll see plants who grow more resin than plant matter, the plants on this thread must give very good % of hach once sifted.
I have to try one of those new strains to see by myself what they have to offer, of course it's not sure I'll get such good results when I grow them.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are just insane, soon we'll see plants who grow more resin than plant matter, the plants on this thread must give very good % of hach once sifted.
I have to try one of those new strains to see by myself what they have to offer, of course it's not sure I'll get such good results when I grow them.
What’s even better about this particular plant (&the line ) it has a very open structure even though they’re good yielder, they don’t require as much leafy maintenance

midwestkid

Veteran
What’s even better about this particular plant (&the line ) it has a very open structure even though they’re good yielder, they don’t require as much leafy maintenance
Flower power.
Do you care to share your grow techniques with us mortals? I'd love to hear if there's something extra you are doing or if those genes just really make it shine?
I will admit I've found myself searching for these platinum genetics but ultimately didn't hit the order button because I'm trying to acknowledge my seed purchasing weaknesses...
Well done sir!

Latest posts

Latest posts