What's new

Plants Deficiency or Excess or Light Stress ?

Marla1337

So I searched everything again, I can't find any nanners or pollen sacs, so no plant seems to be hermaphroditic.

Here are several more pictures; brown threads are coming out of the supposed seed capsules. Is it a seed capsule, or is it just the flower growing and getting wider?

I couldn't explain how the plants got pollinated if you say you see 100% seeds in the flowers in the pictures.

What do you say? Seeds or not seeds? I'm 99% sure I haven't found any pollen sacs or nanners in the flowers; the tent is "clean".

Attachments

• Seed1.PNG
    Seed1.PNG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Seed5.PNG
    Seed5.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • Seed4.PNG
    Seed4.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • Seed3.PNG
    Seed3.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Seed2.PNG
    Seed2.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 10

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
The green thing inside the calaxy sure looks like a seed forming. And the swollen calaxy with orange hairs in a sea of white pistils sure looks like polenisation happened. Keep an eye on them. Doesn't mean 100% pollen is from your grow, if you use unfiltered intake it can be from a neighbour or a plant in a field nearby.

Edit: just seen the new pics.. yep they do look pollenised.

Marla1337

The green thing inside the calaxy sure looks like a seed forming. And the swollen calaxy with orange hairs in a sea of white pistils sure looks like polenisation happened. Keep an eye on them. Doesn't mean 100% pollen is from your grow, if you use unfiltered intake it can be from a neighbour or a plant in a field nearby.

Ok thanks.. ;( thats so sad.

Marla1337

Hey, I just discovered that one out of five plants had an open pollen sac. I found a fallen flower, and one flower was open on a plant. I immediately killed the plant. I have a picture here—does what you see in picture 1 or picture 2 look like a pollen sac? I'm worried that other plants might have also hermaphrodited because all of them have some seeds in the flowers, but the one I killed had the most seeds, while the others only had a few. I hope someone can help me understand what a pollen sac looks like and how to tell if it's just a calyx.

Attachments

• 20240627_190711.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20240627_190606.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20240627_190521.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 4

Marla1337

I can't see any male parts in any of the 3 pics.
Okay, that reassures me. So the plant that I threw away already had open pollen sacs with small white inflorescences. Now that the source of the pollen has been removed, will the number of seeds in the flowers stay the same, or will they continue to increase on their own once they have been fertilized?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
If you don't see more pistils prematurely going orange soon should be ok. But since you manipulated the pollen plant in there... you might have a new wave coming before it's done.