What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

pit bulls...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Beautiful dogs.

If they need rehoming send me a PM. I'll take them.
would you believe they are litter mates
but they are both dangerous
sunny will get up in your face and lick you, till she decides to flop, but she is obviously just getting the taste for human flesh
and davey is a ball stepper! where when he jumps on the couch he AIMS RIGHT FOR YOUR BALLS

i love them both

xtsho

would you believe they are litter mates
but they are both dangerous
sunny will get up in your face and lick you, till she decides to flop, but she is obviously just getting the taste for human flesh
and davey is a ball stepper! where when he jumps on the couch he AIMS RIGHT FOR YOUR BALLS

i love them both

I like dogs more than I like people.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I like dogs more than I like people.
me too! well, except for small yappy ankle biters. most mini Schnauzers are certifiably crazy. so are lots of chihuahuas. i used to hate poodles, but have since decided they are okay, it's the people that give them ridiculous haircuts, put ribbons in their hair, and paint their toenails that i despise now... ;)

xtsho

me too! well, except for small yappy ankle biters. most mini Schnauzers are certifiably crazy. so are lots of chihuahuas. i used to hate poodles, but have since decided they are okay, it's the people that give them ridiculous haircuts, put ribbons in their hair, and paint their toenails that i despise now... ;)

I've had numerous Chihuahuas over the years. They're an acquired taste. The one I have now is a very well behaved one and she actually listens. Some of the other ones were just buttheads. I still miss them though.

Here's my Chiweenie before he went to doggy heaven. I'm just now starting to be able to look at pictures without tearing up. :( He was a big butthead.

chewie (1).jpg

chewie.jpg

This Ratcha Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix was a biter. She was my baby. I sure miss her.

tiffanymean.jpg

tiffany2.jpg

Sammy was a biter as well.

sammysleep.jpg

sammy9.jpg

xtsho

my brother had one years back, a great dog. i read someplace that God made our pets with shorter life spans than ours so we could have more of them to enrich our lives. :good:

That still doesn't take away the pain when you have to say goodbye. Getting another dog helps some but you never forget the ones that have gone.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That still doesn't take away the pain when you have to say goodbye. Getting another dog helps some but you never forget the ones that have gone.
the ache dulls, but never disappears completely. :cry: eventually (so they say) the pain is largely replaced by the memories of the good times you shared... :)

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
018.jpg
The most angry dog I ever met.
Hates everyone except my wife refuses to accept any authority over himself at all from anything.
Makes grannies Chihuahua seem nice.
😆