What's new

pit bulls...

xtsho

jesus christ.good thing i do whatever the fuck i want,.you WILL NEVER VIOLIAT MY RIGHTS NO MATTER WHAT!!!. I will shoot you and stab you if yoy try to to violiate my 4th amamendant rights. what the fuck are you thinking? your my buddy but TDS or whatever its called has messed you up

Calm down please.

Someone that owns an APBT

✌️
IMG_0036.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0230.png
    IMG_0230.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 24

Ca++

Despite the UK ban, somebodies Grandma was killed a month back. Then this week an 8yo is in hospital, after a neighbours dog attacked in a common area of their flats. Both owners are now in prison.

xtsho

Despite the UK ban, somebodies Grandma was killed a month back. Then this week an 8yo is in hospital, after a neighbours dog attacked in a common area of their flats. Both owners are now in prison.

Those dogs were the XL Bully breed. Not a true Pitbull. And I agree that those dogs are dangerous. They have been bred by idiots. They should not even be considered Pitbulls. All these crappy "Strains" from some moron breeding for size without regard for temperament. You end up with garbage "pheno's" that attack people.

A true American Pitbull Terrier has been bred to not be aggressive towards people. Just other dogs as they were bred for dog fighting. The dogs that showed aggression towards man were killed on the spot.

This is a true Pitbull.

apbt3.jpg

This is the dog attacking and killing people in the UK. The XL Bully is not a true Pitbull. Just look at this thing. Bred for size only. Not a true game dog. Just a freak. Poor breeding practices create these dangerous dogs that are then sold to morons that can't control them.

xlbully.jpg

The real Pitbull

Porky82

Those dogs were the XL Bully breed. Not a true Pitbull. And I agree that those dogs are dangerous. They have been bred by idiots. They should not even be considered Pitbulls. All these crappy "Strains" from some moron breeding for size without regard for temperament. You end up with garbage "pheno's" that attack people.

A true American Pitbull Terrier has been bred to not be aggressive towards people. Just other dogs as they were bred for dog fighting. The dogs that showed aggression towards man were killed on the spot.

This is a true Pitbull.

View attachment 18959385

This is the dog attacking and killing people in the UK. The XL Bully is not a true Pitbull. Just look at this thing. Bred for size only. Not a true game dog. Just a freak. Poor breeding practices create these dangerous dogs that are then sold to morons that can't control them.

View attachment 18959386

The real Pitbull

What the fuck is this thing in this video then?? They calling it a pitbull.
Looks like the bottom pic you posted.

Porky82

“XL American Bully”

Not a pit. More like what’s called a ‘Bandog’. Mastiff bred in to increase size.
Yeah it's definitely not a pitbull as it's twice the size of the others in the videos posted.

Ca++

We banned the pitbull long ago. That was the bulldog, bred for fighting.
We banned the XL bulldog recently. That was the bulldog, bred for size.

It should be easy to see, that the bulldog was bred into two other breeds. One to be bigger, and one to fight. The fighting one was obviously going to cause more problems, and be banned first.

The death and attack this month are the recently banned XL, that we in the UK have been chatting about as a related topic. Sorry for the confusion.

It's quite probable that pitbull owners are going to say the XL is more dangerous, but it's just ownership bias. The figures are quite clear. Hence the pitbull was banned years ago, as it was the biggest problem. Then the XL became the weapon of choice, leading to it's banning. We should be able to forecast which is next. A likely decent breed, that the bulldog owners will want to turn into the next snarly thing.

It's attitude breeding these things. They will keep coming.
An associate got frenchies, causing me to look at their temperament (the dogs, I know the owner). To teach it something takes about 500 tries, and once it knows what you want, it will ignore you 50% of the time. That is the book figures. These are some of the stupidest dogs you can find. The idea they can be trained and controlled, is wishful thinking. In all due respects, such an animal should be seen as out of control, the moment it's off the lead. They have two, and one comes back eventually, but the other has to stay on it's lead. Just like the books suggest. Though they fully expected obedient dogs. The typical owner right there.

Porky82

We banned the pitbull long ago. That was the bulldog, bred for fighting.
We banned the XL bulldog recently. That was the bulldog, bred for size.

It should be easy to see, that the bulldog was bred into two other breeds. One to be bigger, and one to fight. The fighting one was obviously going to cause more problems, and be banned first.

The death and attack this month are the recently banned XL, that we in the UK have been chatting about as a related topic. Sorry for the confusion.

It's quite probable that pitbull owners are going to say the XL is more dangerous, but it's just ownership bias. The figures are quite clear. Hence the pitbull was banned years ago, as it was the biggest problem. Then the XL became the weapon of choice, leading to it's banning. We should be able to forecast which is next. A likely decent breed, that the bulldog owners will want to turn into the next snarly thing.

It's attitude breeding these things. They will keep coming.
An associate got frenchies, causing me to look at their temperament (the dogs, I know the owner). To teach it something takes about 500 tries, and once it knows what you want, it will ignore you 50% of the time. That is the book figures. These are some of the stupidest dogs you can find. The idea they can be trained and controlled, is wishful thinking. In all due respects, such an animal should be seen as out of control, the moment it's off the lead. They have two, and one comes back eventually, but the other has to stay on it's lead. Just like the books suggest. Though they fully expected obedient dogs. The typical owner right there.
According to this Labs are the most likely to bite someone in the UK
Probably because they are the most popular

Hello, I am German. In Germany we have registered dogs, which includes mine. For these dogs we need a dog license in Germany. To own and lead them.

Unfortunately, it doesn't change the problem at all. People simply register the dog as a mongrel and use it to leverage the list. Unfortunately, it's always the same clientele here, jogging pants and fanny pack 🫣.

My dog was confiscated at 6 months and was in animal welfare until 1.5 years old. Because the previous owner didn't have a dog license when he was checked.

Animal welfare had a genetic test done, 100% american staffordshire terrier.

I grew up with a Rottweiler and Jack Russel and a Chihuahua and have to say that this is the calmest soul of these breeds, even though it also has a terrier in it.

Due to his time in animal welfare he doesn't know any children, which we simply avoid. He is now 9 years old and has never shown any aggression towards people, strangers could take his food away. He has never met another breed that is so fixated on people. He cannot do without contact.

Bad breeding definitely, due to the white coat in summer always main problems and 3 of 4 joints are operated. Osteoarthritis etc.

On the subject of children: dogs read and read people largely in facial expressions and voice, with children these are not pronounced and in general they are very jumpy. Which requires a certain amount of practice.
But as my family and I have no children, we will simply keep our distance from children. I can take him to restaurants without any problems, but just avoid large gatherings of people. It's a dog and I certainly don't want to go to big demonstrations, concerts and so on.

I don't bother anyone with it and no one bothers me with a dog.

During his time with me, he was slightly attacked 3 times, small holes on his neck. It was always people who thought their free-roaming dog was listening and then they stormed up to us. Thank goodness he hasn't fought back yet. He stood there petrified and the other one went for his neck. Unbelievable.

I can only speak for him. Knees up and 30 kilos of pure love. With all other breeds you have a loyal companion and with this one you have a lover.✌️

In Germany, the dogs that bite the most are the broken German Shepherds and Labradors.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
“XL American Bully”

Not a pit. More like what’s called a ‘Bandog’. Mastiff bred in to increase size.
Bandon and Bully are both mastiff pit mixes. Bandogs are bred to be top notch guard dogs with the athleticism of a pit but much larger. Bullys for the most part are bred to have a particular look, often without considering temperament.

Some bullys have been bred to be great pets and are very friendly and outgoing. Not all are screwed up.

images (3).jpeg
download (2).jpeg

Reactions: JKD

Latest posts

Latest posts