• Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess thats the way I like it... :)

Its a good thing skids were laid down in the coldframe, there was standing water in there today after 2-3 inches of rain over the last 24 hours... Next year it will get perferated black plastic tile and gravel to drain the water... The plants couldn't have been happier... :)

Bert my Best friend... He got his name because he always has lots of burrs.... :)
picture.php

Vegetable flat
picture.php

flower flat

picture.php

More flowers :) :headbange

picture.php

picture.php

Auto Lhotse--see the albino mutant.. This is somewhat normal in this line. She will starve to death... So sad...

picture.php

picture.php

Carpatian

picture.php

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your dog reminds me of a chow / lab or retriever mix I had. Was a pain in the ass to keep his coat clean.

How long have you been growing pipeline?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since '01 I think... Back then I would just work a small patch with a shovel, tilling it up, and sprinkle a bag of seed around and work it in with my hands.... :)

Bert loves to roll over and let you rub his belly... he gets pretty dirty..... :)

thanks hooka, I'm intrigued as well!

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since '01 I think... Back then I would just work a small patch with a shovel, tilling it up, and sprinkle a bag of seed around and work it in with my hands.... :)

Bert loves to roll over and let you rub his belly... he gets pretty dirty..... :)

thanks hooka, I'm intrigued as well!

Okay, that explains a bit. Like how you manage the number of plants you do. I'm in my 2nd grow and have filled my plate with having an indoor veg / clone area. Most are my spots are amongst the trees, not exactly the best light. Though I try to make sure they get about 6 hours direct sun dispersed throughout the day. Oh peep this. I actually have lost some of my plants. I can't remember where exactly I planted them. :fsu:

My dog I had was named Curly(3 stooges), he was a big goof. Always acted like a puppy. Loved to roll in the grass and sometimes dirt. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like our dog... :)

We plant amongst the trees as well... Seems to be the surest route... Although, I have never lost any plants like that... :)

Recently emerged seedlings:

4 Sunshine no. 2
3 Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
3 Skunk IBL HTC unofficial version

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Auto Lhotse--see the albino mutant.. This is somewhat normal in this line. She will starve to death... So sad...

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah, that is true. I had 3 albino auto lhotse from 10 seeds... They had no chlorofill and dyed after about a week over the ground...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting, thats a pretty high percentage for 10 seeds... They'll get culled out of the genetic eventually... I hope... If not, just plant more... :)

Sun decided to come back out! Planting falls on this week... :headbange

Karma Gentics is starting a collective for us kind growers who wish to share in our spirited journey through life... Stay tuned for the forum link... :)

Not sure which I like better, loaded nachos or chicken gizzards with hot sauce... :) :chin:

Having a little bit of a problem with some of the seedlings having weak stems and wanting to flop... They're taking hold... I just firm up the soil around their stems a few times after watering and they get the hint... Just need a bit of help... Would be better if they were exposed to the wind and direct sun... Ya do what ya can... :) :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

veggies and flowers

picture.php

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello pipeline :wave:
very nice start to the year :respect: thats a nice guard doggy too
i sure wish i had me a pooch
dog3.gif

nice genetics as well :woohoo:
gotta say i have never seen a albino yet, only some
Variegation

to bad they don't survive (albino's)

i hope you don't mind if i stop by here and there to do some :kissass:
:wave: :lurk:
:smoweed:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Bro Bear! I'm not too worried about the albino not surviving... It would sure be interesting if they did, but they couldn't ever succeed simply because they are unable to make sugars.. They have nothing to eat... I think that would hurt your yield, just a bit... :) She's still the same size today... Won't be long until she's gone I bet...

Interesting variegated plant there! I'd like to see one of those finish... :yes:

Come on by whenever ya can! Don't be a stranger, now.... :)

--------------------------------------

People say I'm no-good,
And crazy as a loon.
I get stoned in the morning,
I get drunk in the afternoon.
Kinda like my old blue tick hound,
I like to lay around in the shade,
An', I ain't got no money,
But I damn sure got it made.

'Cos I ain't askin' nobody for nothin',
If I can't get it on my own.
If you don't like the way I'm livin',
You just leave this long-haired country boy alone.

Preacher man talkin' on the TV,
He's a-puttin' down the rock 'n' roll.
He wants me to send a donation,'Cos he's worried about my soul.
He said: "Jesus walked on the water,"And I know that is true,
But sometimes I think that preacher man,
Would like to do a little walkin', too.

But I ain't askin' nobody for nothin',
If I can't get it on my own.
You don't like the way I'm livin',

Instrumental Break.

A poor girl wants to marry, And a rich girl wants to flirt.
A rich man goes to college,And a poor man goes to work.
A drunkard wants another drink of wine,And a politician wants a vote.
I don't want much of nothin' at all,But I will take another toke.

'Cos I ain't askin' nobody for nothin',If I can't get it on my own.
If you don't like the way I'm livin',

----------------------------------------------------
Charlie Daniels Band--Long Haired Country Boy

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no probs little j, just got a fresh case this weekend... :)

Thanks for tuning in... :wave:

Another day, another plate of nachos... :)

K

kallenavndk

Pipeline my friend great lyrics i enjoy it very much its almost taken out of me diary i just need tha long hair .......The bear cooler im hooked on to :D

My best to you champ and good luck whit them whitys

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know it... Thanks kallen...

Plants are majorly pushing right now... like daisies... :) Planting tomorrow eve! :headbange

Here's a little something in the works...

picture.php

bpb

Hey Bro

Its been awhile glade to see alls going well with you

Also hade to say I'm with you I'm also a long haird country boy and we also enjoy the same beer

Pbr blue ribbon all the way glade to see others enjoying something other then crappy budwieser drink the good stuff lol

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well hell yeah man... Bout to crack one open right now! Stick around for an update this evening... :smoke: :friends:

hamstring

Veteran
Everything looks great Pipe. Those seedlings are coming along nicely. I always have the same problem with the week stems and I agree with you either prop them up or bury the stem no big difference in the end result in my experience anyway.
PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts