• Joint

Votes: 145 41.2%
  • Fatty

Votes: 56 15.9%

• Total voters

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Long haired country boy. hee haw! Thats my theme song!!! And with a cold PBR and a fat joint.... now you're talkin'!

Great start to what I hope will be a great season for you bro!

Peace....D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys... Had to sleep last night... Moving a few this morning before the rains come... :) :wave:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More like drunken tub thumping with the dogs... I like to jam it... :)

Hey bluebuds! Thanks for stopping by!

Everything has been transplanted besides a few youngsters... They'll be the replacements if anything gets dug up... Rain started this morning... We're well underway! Calls for a cold Pabst... :) :headbange

A few views of the action...

Vegetables and flowers transplanted now... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Eggplant--anyone have suggestions on how to control these little black flea beetle bugs?

picture.php

Tomatoes are happy :)
picture.php

picture.php

Mmmmm onions....

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its time... :) They love these Anderson band containers. I think its the open bottoms... Lets in lots of oxygen to the roots... :chin:

picture.php

These are the same age and have had exactly the same treatment besides type of container...
picture.php

Replacements

picture.php

picture.php

We're home... :)

picture.php

Sorry for the off picture... I was in a rush... LOTS of work to be done... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey THC! thanks! Eggplant don't need more water than any other plant in my experience... I have problems w/ these little black bugs peppering the leaves... Thinking of biting the bullet and spraying permethin... Don't want to kill any beneficials though.... May try some insecticidal soap a couple times a day first.... Better get on it though... They're gettin hurt out there! Thanks for dropping by! :)

THC123

Veteran
i have used pepper spray on lice , but i don't know bout these bugs.

I make the pepper spray in a coffeemaking machine , i grind them up then put them in coffeefilter and let her run till the coffeepot is full with hot hot red colored pepper spray

THC123

Veteran
i use very tiny south italian peppers , just get the hottest you can find .

You can run the water trhough thecoffee machine a few times to make it extra strong , fill almost the entire coffeefilter

Good luck

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll have gobbs of jalepeno this year.. Wonder how those would work. I bet they would! When you cut them up with bare hands for salsa they burn... :)

K

kallenavndk

massive my friend :D lots lots of plants u r a busy grower :D
Lovely Logo Btw ..Stay safe

Kayaman

Veteran
Lovely start Pipe!

You sure know how to deal with your munchies man :yummy:

All the best for this season :D
:wave: from southamerica.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Glad I got all the herb moved out, big rains hitting this week... Can't wait to see how they like their new homes.... :)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Paddi and Hookah! Been kicking ass trying to get everything done this spring in between rains.... Been putting major pressure on our fellow farmers... Seems like everyones just about finished though... The good Lord has allowed those of us who work hard to get our crops in on time... He brings us the moisture which brings life to the Earth... Can't complain too much now can ya?.... :)

Had to cull the 6 SCOOM plants... Felt pretty bad, it never feels good to cull good plants. The risk of hermaphrodism is not worth having a couple more potential plants harvested... We're focusing on the breeding... :) Will possibly work the line in the future though once stabilized... The plots get wet from the ground up and is somewhat stressful... It was a mistake putting them there in the first place... If they went out they needed to be isolated... Oh well... Replanted 3 Sunshine No. 2, 1 Sour Bubble bx4 x lifesaver, and 2 sour bubble bx3 x sour bubble bx4! No worries... The plants were happy... I am happy.... :) :headbange

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Track 1
picture.php

Track 2
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts