What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A5 haze.....

Take a look on the mns forums. I was able to find a decent amount of info a few months ago. Basically decribed as the most potent or one of the most potent nl5xhaze phenos nevil started. And soon lost. Found a decent amount of smoke reports talking it up as super potent.

Not sure if its all hype. Sounds pretty for real.

I am still hunting for an amazing haze cross. Pack of mango a5 clones all rooted so its time to up pot and gets the moms in flower.

Rgd

Veteran
heard some good stuff from you doc d
and you are fortunate to have the A5

here is one of the CBH s1's..5 cbh s1 plants..they each looked different in veg

they seem to all flower the same

i hear cbh is not piff..i have smoked neither

not being young i care intensely about sativas and the particular mood altering characterisitcs of the 60's and 70's with great herb

i also had one single 1989 hz nl5 plant from seeds nevil sold me over the phone..it is the bench mark along with one particular

70's guererro gold and some late 60's acapulco gold i smoked up here in the late 60's at an airbase we played at and some 70's thai stick

Attachments

• cbh 13.jpg
    cbh 13.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 24

Feb2006er

Piff is a generic term like crippy or gas or dank. It’s not a cut. There are two cuts of the black haze. I have been told there is one called the silver cut aka Miami or Hialeah cut, and one labeled the brown cut. There is a 3rd strain that also carries the name piff, 88NLxHz. Hope that helps clarify some.

A

AVOH

I have a special cut from seed that is straight floral and frankincense
All purple so you can call that piff
Because when you burn it straight incense in the room almost like it wasnt even weed that was burned
But my favorite is that cat piss ammonia frankincense haze cut
I know its out there because i still smoke it when i pass through particular neighborhoods and pick up

Seed popping is an essential element in the game
And im gonna bring something just as crazy or crazier than my favorite cut

Last edited:

highsteppa

Veteran
^^^thats the attitude, do it!

I’m have vintage sensi silver haze that’s super incense, been growing it forever 70-84 days...

Sent out black haze s1 that a buddy has in flower now. Got black x soma g13haze/nycd and bandaid haze xgg4 in the bullpen. Hope to get to them someday, prob most apt to start with the bandaid/glue

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
All a5 s5 and c5 cuts are still available especially in holland

i know labuenahierba has the s5 haze and also has acsess to the other a5 and c5.. hes currently growing the s5 on instagram and describes her as heavy in limonine...

100% sure the nl#5 x haze is still active as i was offered her the other month..

Im not big on my hazes but i know those cuts are always in high demand to the haze fanboys and i also know how many growers hold certain cuts more personal than others..

ive ran a few hazes but im currently stuck with the amnesia core cut which is very heavy diesel/lemon church hall musky hazey old funk aroma but in a good way and shes done in 9 weeks...

I was recently asked by dutch passion if i would like to grow some super sativa seed club seeds who i think are also working with the afore mentioned a, c and s clones but i turned them down as personally im all about them skunks... :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Amnesia (core) is HyPro.s Amnesia that is not haze, compared to Nevils older cuts.

S5 has nothing to do with A5hz and C5hz
S5 should not be called a Haze either.

power puff

S5 smells like amnesia but IMHO has abit more indica in it.
Amnesia and S5 is kind of the same smoke, amnesia core cut a bit better than S5.

Like Karma said they are not near the same as A5.

It frustrates me that Amnesia is a benchmark for haze in Holland.
When I say I like haze others think I talk about amnesia.

Meh...

D3pthCharg3

Beautiful Plant thanks for the eye candy Sammy...Oh what I would do for that cut...My favorite smoke ever was Karma's A5 bx I got off the Gypsy auction a few years back, Damn those russet mites I had to get rid of her. Would love to one day try a puff of the real deal. Thanks for all the pics and info haze heads, much respect!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Amnesia and S5 is kind of the same smoke, amnesia core cut a bit better than S5.

Meh...

Yeah i was under the impression that the core cut is a super silver haze pheno thats more indica leaning hence the 9 week turnaround

Heres a pic of mine on week 6 12/12 i can see why so many people rate her but i prefer the exodus cheese and bluez/liverz cuts..

cnMOsYO.jpg

Kt52Ceh.jpg

9Zf0vJC.jpg

Twof7dN.jpg

9TKwDcT.jpg

power puff

Nice man, indeed the core cut is a cash cropper. easy to grow, bit of stretch and thick terps.
And a fast finisher, it even looks good when harvested to early (like most do).

Real haze needs a bit longer to finish but once you get hazed you wont look back....

Rgd

Veteran
^^^thats the attitude, do it!

I’m have vintage sensi silver haze that’s super incense, been growing it forever 70-84 days...

Sent out black haze s1 that a buddy has in flower now. Got black x soma g13haze/nycd and bandaid haze xgg4 in the bullpen. Hope to get to them someday, prob most apt to start with the bandaid/glue

>>and i thank you!!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran

Meh...

Amnesia core is far more incense than the S5, which seems to have a flowering period of 7 weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts