What's new

Phe Tests Girl Scout Cookies x OG Chem - CSG

The Pheonix

and the last lot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for coming in and looking and sharing in a great moment in my life.

Thanks to the man himself for letting me test his dank :biggrin:

anyone who knows me knows i do it for the love and love is all around

Peace, Love and Happy Harvests

Phe

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Very well grown, beautiful colours, nice bud structures, copious resin. Excellent job!

Enjoy your harvest man!

Peace

JVault

Man you straight up delivered these they way they should be. Amazing representation of the work OJD produces and awesome work with the thread. I know what ill be purchasing next from the menu. Awesome work man for sure and it looks like there all keepers.

A Game Proper

JV

The Pheonix

Wow those are very nice and yields look on the up and up too boot! Hats off to a happy harvest!

Stunning! You and OJD both crushed it!

Very well grown, beautiful colours, nice bud structures, copious resin. Excellent job!

Enjoy your harvest man!

Peace

Man you straight up delivered these they way they should be. Amazing representation of the work OJD produces and awesome work with the thread. I know what ill be purchasing next from the menu. Awesome work man for sure and it looks like there all keepers.

A Game Proper

JV

Thank you all for the kind words i'm very greatful....and slightly overwhelmed to be honest..... the kind friend that came to my rescue last night was a happy chappy and he's not easily pleased which was very nice. that guys XL samples will be some of the best buds mark my words,

Peace

Phe

so now for Le grande finale. i hope these are good enough because its all i got.... here goes

The Pheonix

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The biggest main cola is massive and dense and i'll probably smoke it last.

the flavor and smells at the chop were insane and varied from that burny type OG Kush to soft like cookie and maybe a touch of spice at one point.....deffo some chem funk in there, to be fair lots of different smells that gradually just OVERPOWER. to the point its just VERY VERY STRONG WEED

defining the smells of each will have to wait till a week or two or three,

i may have fell short on the last pics a tad but in my defence it was a kinda manic chop inbetween trying to put food on't table :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

you could say That's all folks........ for now.

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Looks like You are looking at a long love affair with them chunky monkeys

The Pheonix

cheers Guys..... Thanks for dropping in,,,.. i'm sat up @ 3:00 am having a smoke with Bob..... its the first chance i have had to just sit and let the last few months sink in and start making my plans for the next, got some funky shit to come, i know what i've got to do its just what to do first.

Peace

Phe

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
those are some pretty flowers, nice work!
I hope your Re-veg works.

I see lots of similar leaf mutations in my cookies and crosses.

OGKB 2.0 buds on fans
picture.php

GlueBreath buds on fans
picture.php

I'd be entering the best 33 grams of that in the IC cup If I wuz you...:biggrin:

The Pheonix

Hey Chunky, the re-veggged bud of #4... the best yielding and most colorful has been a success and i'm working on the original number 6 as the cuttings from that never took off.... i'm not holding out much hope on this one, (shame as its without doubt the best flavour)

Thanks for dropping in bro, very nice pics indeed :biggrin: i seen alot of your pics when i was researching how to go about these before i even got the beans and them bud leaves are a nice little extra for us growers, ;)

Peace

Phe

B

bigganjabud

I've never had a strain that does that!

I'm liking the look of those dragons blood/tears seeping buds but meh can't find them either

The Pheonix

easy tiger ;) they are still hanging on the stalks mate.... easy does it.... its close to jarring

looks real nice, i have smoked a bit and its very strong and tastes nice.

more to come when its ready.... 3 or 4 weeks for a good cure on the best 3 i think :biggrin:

Peace Bro