What's new

Phe Tests Girl Scout Cookies x OG Chem - CSG

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hah, that's what I was thinkin'-it takes a little time to dry lol. Even then sometimes I don't weigh until they've been in the jar for a week or two.

You defs did these ladies proper!

The Pheonix

Hah, that's what I was thinkin'-it takes a little time to dry lol. Even then sometimes I don't weigh until they've been in the jar for a week or two.

You defs did these ladies proper!

cheers Bobbo very much appreciated Bro,

it takes a while for excess moisture to go if you burp and air it nicely, i'd say weighing up at 15% moisture would be the most accurate but who has time for that shit :biggrin:

On average, how long do you hang before jarring up Phe?

usually a week to 10 rude, i try and be brave and let the outer crisp a weee bit then draw the last moisture out of the inner stalk in the jar, these have been on the stalk a week and probably just about ready for the jar in the next 2-3 days,

Cheers for popping in Guys

The Pheonix

just a quick one of #6 heading for some time in the jars

edit - caught a better pic

picture.php

oily, sticky and as smelly as you can get ;)

here's same branch different angle and more background light

picture.php

Peace

Phe

Last edited:

The Pheonix

i've searched the seed world for fire like this and it came in the form of a gift and blessed i do feel, resin coverage fit for the canna gods

no words can come close.....

picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

its so coated in resin that a bud left near heat for two days is no less sticky, the grinders are so clogged its now pointless, the smell is unreal and every half a joint i need to go to sleep,

i'm getting to old for this strong stuff, i did manage a trip for some fish and chips by the beach with a taster of #4 and a can of cherry coke with my closest which was delightful on such a chilly day.

i did get a few odd looks but they have no idea how rare that particular smell is at the moment :biggrin:

cheers for dropping in J:tiphat:

Peace

Momerath

Those are serious looking buds man. Great job! You should be proud, and I second the notion to enter that in the cup, it doesn't get much better than that right there.

The Pheonix

cheers Bobbo my friend :biggrin:

and Thank you to momerath...amazing comments bro

amazing feedback is coming in from all over :laughing:

i don't know what to say back half the time..... but THANK YOU ALL!!

I am very proud, and the only way is up ;)

Peace

(a very worn out Phe)

GSPfan

Veteran
Unreal homie. Congrats to you and connoisseur genetics. This grow couldn't have went any better!

The Pheonix

Here are the final weights as far as i am concerned, they can grind straight from the jar, have a nice bend then snap... and are still suitably sticky

this is for certain the most accurate weigh in i have ever had..

#3 69.8
#4 135.0 monster :biggrin:
#6 61.2
#7 75.1

its seriously strong stuff

Thanks for dropping by...

it really has been a blast, but back behind my rock i must go

Phe

bushed

Looks amazing! Sorry if I have missed this but can you comment on the smells, flavor's, effects and variety in this line please?

B

bigganjabud

It's a crying shame my cutting fairy ain't got a few #4 flying about mate but I might pheno hunt a pack or two

Great show bud

Now hurry up with ya next diary mukka I'm Gettin bored allready

The Pheonix

ive been caught up with a bit of a cold so i'll get on it as soon as this clears....

here ya go bgb to cure your boredom here is #4 ready to go :)

picture.php

one healthy girl

Latest posts

Latest posts