What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Perpetual Projects

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
my favorite strain is bubba kush i grew around 2005. right now chemdog is my favorite. i think it is the best strain i have found for ptsd. i read a long time ago that combat vets were able to overcome their trauma from the smell of diesel fuel from tanks by smoking chemdog and changing that smell into a positive thing. it completely balances me out, very meditational. real og kush does that also, the piney lemony earthy stuff but i havent seen it in a long time. here everything labeled as og has that musty cardboard smell. the legend og i have smells like pure gasoline like 93 octane with a citrusy orange smell. it reminds me of when youve been working on a car and you have gas and oil on your hands and you wash them with that orange hand cleaner gojo stuff. it also has a meditational high. so i think what i have read about legend being og crossed with chemdog is probably true. sour diesel is also up there in my favorites, i used to grow it until i got busted in 2010 and all i could think about was losing my prized genetics. sour diesel used to make the dankest dry sift hash that would stink up a whole room just from opening the bag. the sour diesel i had was foxtaily, lanky, and low yielding, but pure fuel and what i used to call garlicky fish batter, but now that i have my chemdog i heard someone refer to that smell as being like a pencil eraser, and that fits. i hope i get a pheno like that in these west coast sour seeds from twenty20. i learned how to grow in california in 2004 when the very first dispensaries opened, and i used to get a lot of stuff from humboldt and oregon. however, what i am searching for is something that has a pure happy uplifting high. one time i got some mexican sinsemilla back in the day that was lightly compressed, neon green, orange hairs, and it was a pure happy high and tasted like sweet candy, just like sugary. i grew something like that when i moved to colorado from a bagseed and it was just a pure happy summer time high. i called that one "summer time kush" but now i think it must have been a haze. i think the mexican happy stuff i had might have been colombian red. im hoping i can find something like that or unlock it with the thcv from the luxors hashberry and the bluishberry seems promising, so i need to keep popping those seeds and searching. one strain i do not like is trainwreck. for some reason i just do not enjoy the flavor or the high, but most people love it. i wish i could remember the names of some of the strains we used to get, there was one i think called blue lotus or something lotus, and it was more on that happy spiritual tip. that was around 2005. i think golden goat might be on that happy spiritual side of things, or reclining buddha. nowadays all you can find is cookies and cake type stuff here but the chem family is still available, like gorilla glue, stardawg, etc.
i definitely need a variety, but right now chemdog is my go-to. this pheno was the last seed i popped from a pack of 6 from greenhouse and 3 of those had the same structure but not the smell or flavor at all. two of the seedlings got eaten by a rat or a mouse and those were probably dank lol. i had given up on greenhouse completely because all my cheese seeds from them were duds and the chems were all random, so i had to reveg the chemdog when i realized it was a real chemdog. a few of the cheeses had the smell and the one i made seeds with had a really happy and medicinal high that instantly killed headaches, but they all made small buds, so im working through my cheese backcrosses to develop a good producing and cheesy cheese. ive grown real skunk back in the day and that one was similar in high to the cheese. really heavy indica, eyelids weighed down. who knew skunk would be so hard to find now. ive had real catpiss also and i think that was another skunk variety, i always thought skunk created blueberry, catpiss, and cheese, so thats why i got seeds for cheese and chemdog, to try to bring out all of those old school flavors out of the genetics. i also really enjoyed orange crush when i grew it, and cali o was really good back in the day.
so as of right now out of my stable i would say chemdog, but i am hopeful to get a good sour diesel. i gave up a long time ago on bubba kush ever coming back into my life, but twenty20 mendocino's femme fatale is the closest thing ive grown to bubba kush since then.
one time i grew a plant that smelled exactly like tuna. i thought i had fed my cats and didnt wash my hands or something, but i flowered it out again and it smelled exactly like a hot tuna sandwich. i didnt keep that one for obvious reasons lol.
ive grown master kush also and it was so strong after a hit or two it was actually difficult to smoke more because it was so intense and narcotic.
but chemdog never disappoints. i could smoke chemdog for the rest of my life. i really like this legend og but i would love to have a more lemony piney one like sfv og or triangle kush. i think legend has more of an old school gassy earthy flavor.
oh and 707 headband. i grew that in colorado and a guy begged me to grow in his garage and said it was the best weed hed ever smoked. it was like chemdog and og and sour diesel combined.
what about you? what part of the spectrum of cannabis does your brain and palate gravitate to?
WooHoo!

That answer was alot to take in all at once... sober! 😎 Once I Medicated, it flowed like... IDK, something easy, hehehe!

I am impressed with your Palette, and your ability to REMEMBER the qualities of each strain! I don't have that Gift.

I started growing the 1st day Michigan went Medical, late 2008. I happened upon a clone of Sour Strawberry, I was told it was a Strawberry Cough x NYC Sour Diesel mix. It had that Pure Happy Uplifting Clear Headed high! I harvested at 8 to 9 weeks, don't really remember the taste, but it was pleasant and smooth! No couch lock, but you could relax if you wanted to, or jump up and mow the lawn. Had a Great distraction from pain and anxiety! I wish I still had it! It grew Fantastic, and needed and Loved training! Nice size Buds too! If I ever make seeds on purpose, that would be it!

I ran Chemdog for a while and Loved it! My Trainwreck grew small popcorn buds, wasn't special enough. The MOST Narcotic was Papaya, couldn't give it away to my Patients. I call it a mind eraser, which could be awesome for Stress!

phatkidgenetics

WooHoo!

That answer was alot to take in all at once... sober! 😎 Once I Medicated, it flowed like... IDK, something easy, hehehe!

I am impressed with your Palette, and your ability to REMEMBER the qualities of each strain! I don't have that Gift.

I started growing the 1st day Michigan went Medical, late 2008. I happened upon a clone of Sour Strawberry, I was told it was a Strawberry Cough x NYC Sour Diesel mix. It had that Pure Happy Uplifting Clear Headed high! I harvested at 8 to 9 weeks, don't really remember the taste, but it was pleasant and smooth! No couch lock, but you could relax if you wanted to, or jump up and mow the lawn. Had a Great distraction from pain and anxiety! I wish I still had it! It grew Fantastic, and needed and Loved training! Nice size Buds too! If I ever make seeds on purpose, that would be it!

I ran Chemdog for a while and Loved it! My Trainwreck grew small popcorn buds, wasn't special enough. The MOST Narcotic was Papaya, couldn't give it away to my Patients. I call it a mind eraser, which could be awesome for Stress!
that strawberry cough sour diesel mix sounds awesome! the gran champ has strawberry sour d in it.

i wish i remembered more. i remembered some other strains i wanted to mention but since then forgot what they were, its been what two weeks since i last posted on here? lol. like you said it was a lot and you got the gist of what i was trying to say. wow 2008 feels so long ago. makes me feel like where i live is so far behind. i cant stop growing though and like i said its a medical necessity here with how bad the dispensary stuff is. even when it was a bad idea i was stealth growing inside hollowed out dressers and computer cases and buckets and trash cans.

nug shots. apple fritter chopped day 56
9812FB93-7B66-4248-A5D9-9E98552BC45C.jpeg

bluishberry #4
gassy dense pheno
decided im finding a male from bb#4 and a female from bb#1 (blueberry hash plant pheno) for the f3, but i guess it would be more like an ibl?
6BDEA2F3-B08F-43A8-BB62-44E90B10B82A.jpeg

bluishberry #7 (mac 1 pheno. amazing high from this one)
IMG_9162.jpeg

legend og day 51. chopped. about 5-10% amber. i think it finished fast because it adapted to my environment and also i only do 11.5 hours lights on
IMG_9237.jpeg

the stonington blend soil is amazing. i thought this was mold but it is definitley mycelium. it even smells mushroomy.
IMG_9239.jpeg

the next legend og in week 5 i think. you can see where i sprayed with organic bug spray in week 2 or so it left a shinyness to the leaves. hasnt been super happy because of the thrips but theyre gone now i think.
IMG_9240.jpeg

the unknown week 4
IMG_9243.jpeg

bluishberry kush week 1
IMG_9244.jpeg

and the weat coast sour diesel gassy pheno in the front week 1
IMG_9245.jpeg

sour diesel is stretching like crazy. i topped it once. so thats a good sign because real sour diesel does that.

my genetic map of the bluishberry gameplan
B2FF0541-C132-466E-9506-DC8B489B642D.jpeg

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
that strawberry cough sour diesel mix sounds awesome! the gran champ has strawberry sour d in it.

i wish i remembered more. i remembered some other strains i wanted to mention but since then forgot what they were, its been what two weeks since i last posted on here? lol. like you said it was a lot and you got the gist of what i was trying to say. wow 2008 feels so long ago. makes me feel like where i live is so far behind. i cant stop growing though and like i said its a medical necessity here with how bad the dispensary stuff is. even when it was a bad idea i was stealth growing inside hollowed out dressers and computer cases and buckets and trash cans.

nug shots. apple fritter chopped day 56 View attachment 19024775

bluishberry #4
gassy dense pheno
decided im finding a male from bb#4 and a female from bb#1 (blueberry hash plant pheno) for the f3, but i guess it would be more like an ibl? View attachment 19024782

bluishberry #7 (mac 1 pheno. amazing high from this one)
View attachment 19024783

legend og day 51. chopped. about 5-10% amber. i think it finished fast because it adapted to my environment and also i only do 11.5 hours lights on View attachment 19024781

the stonington blend soil is amazing. i thought this was mold but it is definitley mycelium. it even smells mushroomy.
View attachment 19024780

the next legend og in week 5 i think. you can see where i sprayed with organic bug spray in week 2 or so it left a shinyness to the leaves. hasnt been super happy because of the thrips but theyre gone now i think. View attachment 19024779

the unknown week 4 View attachment 19024778

bluishberry kush week 1 View attachment 19024777

and the weat coast sour diesel gassy pheno in the front week 1 View attachment 19024776

sour diesel is stretching like crazy. i topped it once. so thats a good sign because real sour diesel does that.

my genetic map of the bluishberry gameplan View attachment 19024791
WooHoo!

I used to have a Great network of Grow friends, half of which I setup and Mentored. I had access to clones of many strains, so never had to buy seeds. I shared the Sour Strawberry with one grower that supplied Local Dispensaries with Budz, and it was one of their Top Shelf, most expensive! I agree with self growing being a Medical necessity, I would not want to pay their prices for Top quality Budz, when you can grow it for pennies on the dollar, plus its FUN.

I am glad you got the bugs under control! No matter how well you grow, it's the one thing that can Screw everything up. I grow in Turface, so I can add H2O2 to my res's, which limits bugs ability to survive in the medium and res. Mites are the only bug I have to deal with occasionally.

Speaking of quick finishers, I won some Crazy Roses Fast Version that touts 28% THC and low CBD. I am really looking forward to setting up a smallish tent downstairs in a storage room where I will be able to control the environment and smell. After I moved I got rid of most of my HPS gear, but I am excited to start up with a couple ViparSpectra xs1500 pro's!

Hopefully, my outdoor tent grow will be plentiful for personal smoke, because it is tough to control the indoor conditions in the summer, and supply is running low after a few years off. And all my Grow friends either moved or quit growing because they can't make any $$ anymore.

phatkidgenetics

WooHoo!

I used to have a Great network of Grow friends, half of which I setup and Mentored. I had access to clones of many strains, so never had to buy seeds. I shared the Sour Strawberry with one grower that supplied Local Dispensaries with Budz, and it was one of their Top Shelf, most expensive! I agree with self growing being a Medical necessity, I would not want to pay their prices for Top quality Budz, when you can grow it for pennies on the dollar, plus its FUN.

I am glad you got the bugs under control! No matter how well you grow, it's the one thing that can Screw everything up. I grow in Turface, so I can add H2O2 to my res's, which limits bugs ability to survive in the medium and res. Mites are the only bug I have to deal with occasionally.

Speaking of quick finishers, I won some Crazy Roses Fast Version that touts 28% THC and low CBD. I am really looking forward to setting up a smallish tent downstairs in a storage room where I will be able to control the environment and smell. After I moved I got rid of most of my HPS gear, but I am excited to start up with a couple ViparSpectra xs1500 pro's!

Hopefully, my outdoor tent grow will be plentiful for personal smoke, because it is tough to control the indoor conditions in the summer, and supply is running low after a few years off. And all my Grow friends either moved or quit growing because they can't make any $$ anymore.
cant wait to see your future grows!

phatkidgenetics

feels like it's been forever. chopped the legend og that got eaten up by bugs. hopefully i dont have that problem again. also chopped the unknown. just small buds like the cheese mom so glad to have the space for better things now. here is the legend buds. not nearly as fat as the last batch but still good medicine.
IMG_9503.jpeg

some veg photos. chemdog. i also put a chemdog outside thats smaller than this one. will try to get a photo of it tomorrow. its hidden in the shade but ive heard chem does good in the shade so maybe i will get a small outdoor bumper crop. it's been out there a few days. anyway an indoor chem in veg.
IMG_9552.jpeg

legend og in veg.
IMG_9551.jpeg

twenty20 west coast sour diesel #1 in veg and also in flower on day 29. she was smelling skunky until yesterday or today and now getting a really sour smell. back in the day when i lived in california in 2004 there was sour diesel that i think is like the aj, more sour smelling, and i think thats the type this one is. also looks like photos i see of sour. stretched at least 3x. and there was the east coast sour diesel and that was more diesely more like chem 91. i think that one might be lost to history. and im not talking about the new york sour diesel from soma, that one was more like grapefruit and completely different. anyway, this sour i think is the real representation so far of the aj style heavy yielding sour diesel. still has 50ish more days probably. will know for sure when i smoke it.
IMG_9550.jpeg

IMG_9536.jpeg
IMG_9537.jpeg

and here is i guess west coast sour's sister lol. sour #2. i did take clones but definitely not a true pheno but who knows it could be amazing. also stretched like crazy already so i trained the hell out of her and that was only in veg. now shes been in flower for 1 day. bent over like crazy into the dollar tree wagon wheel.
IMG_9545.jpeg

i think the bugs were also feeding on fresh leaves but if i let them dry out first before they become mulch i dont think they attract pests like that. just a side note.

here is the 2x2 tent with a chemdog in the dollar tree wagon wheel also on day 2 flower.

IMG_9544.jpeg

this chem isnt as tall as the last one or the sours i have in the other tent but that should give more root space for an easier grow and since i also have the other chem outside it will hopefully make up for it. fingers crossed i get a successful outdoor plant. i have to keep it hidden and i havent had much success outdoors in the past few years because of slugs and stuff, but this year there isnt much rain. ill try to get a photo tomorrow of that one like i said.

here are some more veg seedlings of bluishberries. the big one on the left is bb#7 f2, and three bb#1 f2's on the bottom with another bb#1 f2 about to crack the surface. starting a pheno hunt for a blueberry dominant one to make f3's and then gotta pheno hunt a male from bb#4 f2. and at the top left is sour's sister and next to that is sour #1. you can see the evidence of what i think was thrips but the new growth doesnt show signs of them so i hope theyre gone now.
IMG_9548.jpeg

the heat mats are not plugged in. just left them there from the winter.

and the gran champ jr is confirmed a male. took some clones and going to make crosses with legend, chem, and sour, for sure.
IMG_9509.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

also hey blynx! i think youre the one that did the off the shelf retail led thread back in the day right? i grew with those kinds of led's for years in stealth grows and in cabinets in colorado. still have that thread bookmarked.

here are some photos of sour #1 a few days or a week ago or so, to show how much she stretched and i had to tie down the tallest cola. done stretching now though i think. my finger is how tall she was before flower.
IMG_9416.jpeg
IMG_9417.jpeg

and bluishberry kush i think the dad was hashberry. no longer has a blueberry smell and been looking hungry. been feeding but the buds are looking decent sized, just all the leaves are yellow. this one is one and done anyway. day 35 so dont know why shes been starving but it is what it is. started stripping leaves so at least she wont waste energy trying to repair leaves she doesnt need anymore, but that was after i took these photos.

also the sour #1 is looking overfed because i was worried about such a long flowering time and running out of nitrogen. future runs i should get her figured out. bluishberry kush will just be medicine.
IMG_9546.jpeg
IMG_9547.jpeg

and here is another photo of the gran champ jr male.
IMG_9555.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9521.jpeg
    IMG_9521.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

phatkidgenetics

my outdoor chemdog hiding behind some bricks in the shade. hopefully i can get it to survive. if not it's just one clone to be sacrificed. already was ripped up by a raccoon the first night and repotted. but i think climate change is on my side. going to start training it soon. (beer can was from a homemade slug trap last year or the year before)
IMG_9557.jpeg

and because i like how they are bouncing back from scrogging,
indoor chemdog after training
IMG_9560.jpeg

and sour's sister after training
IMG_9561.jpeg

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
WooHoo! ❤️

Everything appears to be doing Great!

I ran up to Dollar Tree and picked up a few of those Wagon Wheels! Gonna see it I can use those in my grows! I ❤️ the idea, but not sure if they will help in my Outdoor tent, because those plants are pretty big already!

20240728_112706.jpg

oldmaninbc

my outdoor chemdog hiding behind some bricks in the shade. hopefully i can get it to survive. if not it's just one clone to be sacrificed. already was ripped up by a raccoon the first night and repotted. but i think climate change is on my side. going to start training it soon. (beer can was from a homemade slug trap last year or the year before)
View attachment 19037307

and because i like how they are bouncing back from scrogging,
indoor chemdog after training
View attachment 19037308

and sour's sister after training
View attachment 19037309
Hello, what is Dollar Tree and is the item Wagon Wheels the name of the product and what is it's purpose when sold at the store? thank you

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
Hello, what is Dollar Tree and is the item Wagon Wheels the name of the product and what is it's purpose when sold at the store? thank you
WooHoo!

Dollar Tree is the name of a Dollar Store. The Wagon Wheel is a thin steel wire shaped like a Wagon Wheel for making Reefs and other decorations.

20240801_214501.jpg

Phatkidgenetics uses them to train his plants. ❤️

phatkidgenetics

flowers

"the unknown" cheese backcross, still made tiny buds but smells awesome, a bit florally with a bit of skunk, but not wasting any more time growing these seeds. going to put them in yogurt and oatmeal. other people have better cheeses. i think greenhouse seeds weakened their exodus and regular cheese lines. havent smoked it yet but the exodus i used to make it had a really good narcotic pain killing high, but produced tiny buds and it's not worth going through the seeds to find a keeper.
IMG_9694.jpeg

gran champ jr male, ive been chopping branches to pollenate the west coast sour diesel and chemdog.
IMG_9702.jpeg

after he started making pollen i put him
in the shade 24/7 because i dont need a lot of pollen right now and i took a clone that is already rooted. my aloe plant makes a great cloning gel.

some west coast sour diesel #1 buds i pollenated almost a week ago now, and left the male branches hanging above them to drop pollen as they dry. you can see the hairs receding that have been pollenated, and a bud that wasnt pollenated for comparison.
as far as impressions on this pheno so far, she went from a heavy diesel smell to a rotten fruit smell, and now back to more diesely again. i decreased the light from my two spider farmers to about 55-60% because it is summer and i dont want to kill off the terps. and the other one between those two doesnt have a dimmer, so it's still 100%. so total for this 3x3 right now is like 225 watts or something like that.
IMG_9698.jpeg

IMG_9700.jpeg

shes in day 40 so pollenated kind of late but if she goes to day 77 or 84 the seeds should be nice and developed by then.

sour diesel #2, the one that did not smell diesely. day 10.
IMG_9697.jpeg

bluishberry kush day 46. foxtailing a little bit and still yellow on the leaves. just smells floral right now, but at least nice and big buds.
IMG_9701.jpeg

and chemdog in the 2x2, day 10. tickled a bit with some male branches and hung some branches over it to dry and drop pollen today.
IMG_9696.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

veg.

sour diesel #1. i think even in veg she looks really like sour diesel so hopeful this is a good pheno.
IMG_9710.jpeg
IMG_9708.jpeg

sour diesel #2 clone just in case this one rocks my socks. suffering a bit in the solo cup until i decide how i'm going to do my transplanting.
IMG_9709.jpeg

gran champ jr male clone
IMG_9707.jpeg

4 bluishberry #1 seedling left. going to put them all in one pot together when the smallest ones get big enough to transplant and then flower them small just for a pheno hunt. will probably do another batch of them for a second pheno hunt.
IMG_9706.jpeg

bluishberry #7 also not happy in the solo cup
IMG_9705.jpeg

chemdog after training about a week ago
IMG_9704.jpeg

and legend og
IMG_9703.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

and thats awesome you got those dollar tree wagon wheels too lol. i try to do everything as cheap as i can out of necessity. looking forward to how you utilize them

phatkidgenetics

IMG_9755.jpeg

just finished transplanting the two larger bb1's into one 7 gallon, you can see the two smaller ones next to them in a row
bb7 in its own 7 gallon
the two smaller bb1s will get their own 7 gallon together
gran champ jr clone is in there behind bb7, where the wcsd1 label is, wcsd1 clone is three fingered stretchy one behind it
theres a bean and an avocado and some lemon balm too lol

IMG_9756.jpeg
IMG_9757.jpeg

wcsd1 pollenated with gran champ jr. day 44

IMG_9758.jpeg

wcsd2 in front, day 14

IMG_9759.jpeg

bluishberry kush. only growing it once it was an accidental seed. smells florally. didnt like heat and i think was underwatered but idk. nice big buds though and seeds from gran champ jr, extra seeds, day 50

IMG_9760.jpeg

chemdog day 14 pollenated with gran champ jr

IMG_9761.jpeg

fast 5 minute shake rick simpson oil from 151 proof local vodka. my medicine right now plus hash.
rso has a lot of plant matter in it but that doesnt bother me, just filtered it with the mason jar lid slightly unscrewed, frozen trim and frozen liquor shaken vigorously for 5 minutes like a martini, then placed on a heat mat for a couple days to evaporate and decarb, with a cover to prevent dust, and a fan blowing nearby. comes out really strong.
the best stuff that was left after filtering the hash to 90u went into the rso plus trim and tiny buds, then cooking the leftover alcohol out of all that and making cookies.
i used to take trim to make hash, then use the trim after i had already made hash from it to try to do edibles and rso and it didnt work because i already extracted all the good stuff into the hash. so now when i do rso or edibles i use trim that hasnt been made into hash.
everything else becomes compost because of prohibition you literally cant throw it away and plus nothing goes to waste.

copied this from my group chat with my test growers so hopefully i pasted in a way that makes sense :)

phatkidgenetics

notes on smells:
west coast sour diesel #1 is smelling a lot more like fruit, depending on where i smell it, different colas smell like lime, burnt orange peel, rotten grapefruit
the diesel smell isnt very strong now but it keeps changing. it smelled diesely more when it was younger, so hopefully it comes back. huge yielder though and loaded with seeds now. but popping a couple more of those wcsd seeds to look for more phenos.
IMG_9782.jpeg
IMG_9781.jpeg

wcsd2 still has no smell. keep thinking maybe pine but might be wishful thinking. it's only a couple weeks into flower though.
IMG_9780.jpeg

bluishberry kush smells like chocolate and vanilla. it has a lot of seeds and going to let them mature.
IMG_9784.jpeg
IMG_9783.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

now the wcsd1 is getting a diesely smell. it's a complex smell and it keeps changing but i can definitely smell sour diesel in there. it looks the part too. but i still have 4 more seeds if not. either way it is gonna be a killer plant. day 45.
IMG_9810.jpeg
IMG_9809.jpeg
IMG_9808.jpeg

wcsd2 day 16
IMG_9811.jpeg

bluishberry kush day 52
IMG_9813.jpeg
IMG_9812.jpeg

chemdog day 16
IMG_9814.jpeg

bluishberry #1 f2
IMG_9816.jpeg
IMG_9815.jpeg

bluishberry #7 f2
IMG_9817.jpeg

phatkidgenetics

update on the wcsd1
it was so close but it's like if you took all the sour diesel terps and put them in a blender at the wrong ratios and it came out mothball smelling
so i am going to eat these seeds in yogurt and stuff
but the wcsd2 is starting to get a little bit of a smell. i already killed the clone of it so if it surprises me i will have to reveg. i have four more wcsd seeds to try for a keeper pheno.
i will say it seems to be the more sour dominant big yielding aj style sour diesel, not the gassier one, and maybe a bit more citrusy as i think the west coast sour was back in the day compared to ecsd.
would still be cool to find a really good pheno but i will probably still want an ecsd, although my ghs chemdog is really ecsd leaning. i tried some dispensary chemdog recently and it tasted like the citrusy sour, which was really odd, but tbh i dont know the nuances of the different chemdogs. all i know is what we got back in the day called chemdog was diesely and the ghs chemdog i got really reminds me of old school diesel. gassy and skunky with a hint of something weird.
so the wcsd1 looked like it might be starting to mold, the dehumidifier stopped working for a couple days so now i try to check it every day, so i started chopping colas with shriveled brown leaves on day 65, 68, 70, and left maybe 1/3rd to finish growing.
IMG_9951.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9943.jpeg
IMG_9925.jpeg

bluishberry kush day 77. probably going to day 84. i realized i intentionally pollinated bluishberry #2 with afghan kush pollen from seeds mafia. this plant looks and smells just like the afghan kush i had from them, so now i am keeping these seeds which are bluishberry kush x gran champ jr. and hunting for afghani leaning phenos. really caramel, chocolate, vanilla, hint of berry.
IMG_9953.jpeg
IMG_9952.jpeg

wcsd2 and chemdog both day 42. chemdog is starting to get resin rails. i think this is gonna be the best batch yet. a little bit of the trademark chem brown spotting. the next one i have is twice this size and i am throwing her into a huge pot like 20 gallons in the 2x2 to see how she does with unlimited root space.
IMG_9975.jpeg
IMG_9954.jpeg
IMG_9949.jpeg

these plants im harvesting are taking forever so my veg plants are overcrowded but theyll be ok.

my outdoor chem and wcsd1 (mothball diesel) are still barely flowering in the shade in their secret spot. a deer jumped on top of the screen i had over them and broke half of the chem plant. maybe next year things will be more relaxed and they can have a proper spot in the sun.

wcsd1 has an awesome high but i cant handle the mothball flavor. i have a huge clone of her on day 2 or so of flower now and then she is a memory.

phatkidgenetics

chopped the west coast sour #1 fully on day 80. smells a bit more like sour diesel but not a keeper. i have another one in flower now though, just because i kept it just in case.
IMG_0041.png

wcsd #1 at the top. legend og at the bottom. both week 1.
IMG_0046.png

wcsd #2 on day 51. i think it's just been rootbound its whole flowering period that's why it's so yellow. way outgrew the 7 gallon pot and i've had the lights dimmed down. i just pulled most of the yellow leaves after this photo.
IMG_0047.png
IMG_0048.png

bluishberry kush day 87. looks like it is finally starting to finish. maybe a week left. it was also yellow most of early flower, but i just got some buildasoil craft blend so next cycle should be better. i have been feeding with neptune's harvest and molasses, but also i think the afghani from seeds mafia that i pollinated the bluishberry with was really landracey, and i looked up the environment of afghanistan and it never gets below freezing there, so the afghan genetics in this are probably used to extremely long flowering times. the seeds i made with it are crossed with my gran champ jr so it should domesticate it a bit more in the progeny.
IMG_0045.png
IMG_0044.png

and after all those yellow leaves, here is a nice and healthy chemdog to make up for it lol. day 51. each batch seems to get better. the next one i am moving into a 15 or 20 gallon pot i found in my yard when i moved here. just waiting until the bluishberry kush finishes so i have room to transplant into such a big pot.
IMG_0043.png
IMG_0042.png

and my friend sent me some special seeds. some colombian, mexican red hair skunk, purest indica, granddaddy purple, laos, northern lights, oh my. some todd mccormick genetics and crosses made by my friend who goes by magicalautobeans on here.
IMG_0015.JPG

the high from the wcsd1 is amazing. super uplifting and happy. i just don't like the terp profile. it also grew extremely well and yielded really high. so hopefully there's a keeper in the remaining 4 wcsd seeds.
but i am really excited about the bluishberry kush and the seeds i made with it. i really enjoyed the afghani that was the pollen donor for it, and it is very afghani dominant.

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
chopped the west coast sour #1 fully on day 80. smells a bit more like sour diesel but not a keeper. i have another one in flower now though, just because i kept it just in case.
View attachment 19066023
wcsd #1 at the top. legend og at the bottom. both week 1.
View attachment 19066028
wcsd #2 on day 51. i think it's just been rootbound its whole flowering period that's why it's so yellow. way outgrew the 7 gallon pot and i've had the lights dimmed down. i just pulled most of the yellow leaves after this photo.
View attachment 19066029 View attachment 19066030
bluishberry kush day 87. looks like it is finally starting to finish. maybe a week left. it was also yellow most of early flower, but i just got some buildasoil craft blend so next cycle should be better. i have been feeding with neptune's harvest and molasses, but also i think the afghani from seeds mafia that i pollinated the bluishberry with was really landracey, and i looked up the environment of afghanistan and it never gets below freezing there, so the afghan genetics in this are probably used to extremely long flowering times. the seeds i made with it are crossed with my gran champ jr so it should domesticate it a bit more in the progeny.
View attachment 19066027 View attachment 19066026
and after all those yellow leaves, here is a nice and healthy chemdog to make up for it lol. day 51. each batch seems to get better. the next one i am moving into a 15 or 20 gallon pot i found in my yard when i moved here. just waiting until the bluishberry kush finishes so i have room to transplant into such a big pot.
View attachment 19066025 View attachment 19066024
and my friend sent me some special seeds. some colombian, mexican red hair skunk, purest indica, granddaddy purple, laos, northern lights, oh my. some todd mccormick genetics and crosses made by my friend who goes by magicalautobeans on here.
View attachment 19065614
the high from the wcsd1 is amazing. super uplifting and happy. i just don't like the terp profile. it also grew extremely well and yielded really high. so hopefully there's a keeper in the remaining 4 wcsd seeds.
but i am really excited about the bluishberry kush and the seeds i made with it. i really enjoyed the afghani that was the pollen donor for it, and it is very afghani dominant.
❤️ Great update! You have a lot going on!

Why isn't the West Coast Sour #1 a keeper?

You sure scored some Great Genetics! Have you thought of any new crosses you would like to do with them?

Latest posts

Latest posts