What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

Are you sure, because I definitely saw nuts on those bottom nodes. I would just pinch them off before they open.

Can you show me the nads??

She looks ball free to me??!!

I will cover her roots up if she feels like turning into a boy.

PCBuds

I will try to pay attention and nip off any nads if I see them.
But I'm seeing two of everything right now... Lol

I will check again tomorrow...

My White widow has never hermed on me before...

But I'm pissing her off pretty bad right now..
Lol

Mr. J

There are a couple more I can see, on the left. The yellow ones on the right look like they opened up already.

Mr. J

I'm not sure what that is. But that first pic with the red circles definitely has a male flower, the one on the bottom. It looks like a little flower on a stem, with petals sorta. And little elongated yellow balls.

PCBuds

I'm not sure what that is. But that first pic with the red circles definitely has a male flower, the one on the bottom. It looks like a little flower on a stem, with petals sorta. More like little elongated yellow balls.

Ahh, Crap...

I will deal with this tomorrow...

Other than ripping the whole plant out of the ground and throwing it away, I don't know what to do?

I'd have to remove my cooler often to castrate...

I don't want to do that...

Maybe some seeds aren't such a bad thing?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roots don’t deal with exposure to light and air, and if the roots aren’t pulling in water and nutrients from the soil, the plant will suffer or be stressed. For any plant, really roots are not to be exposed to air or light sometimes this happens when plants are planted too shallow my which is better than planting too deeply if one leaves the crown above grade one must cover the roots with mulch it can also happen with potted plants that have not been repotted and sometime or have not been top dressed which is the process of adding a bit of soil to what may be a depression around the roots in a pot I would suggest that you Crown the soil up so that when you water the water flows around the rim of the of your ice chest.

Maple_Flail

@pcbuds yucca is a Surfactant (makes water wetter, covers things insteads of beads off) among other things.
https://www.maximumyield.com/yucca-extracts-a-gardening-secret-from-the-desert/2/1236

water In this sense will temporarily render whatever pollen that has been released and not taken by pistils innert until it dries, hence wipeing the area down. Yucca will just give you better coverage and aid in dealing with the stress of you man handling her man bits.

and Yes, larf can be decent smoke, great if 'treated" properly but thats asque of the topic really. it was only the fact that the lower branches popped nanners that i say strip it.

pollinated growth has an effect on cannabisnoids and thats a personal preferance really. (some of my alltime favorite bud is imported Jamacian, shit always has seeds.. and i buy it every time i see it.. so i'm not against seeded bud, its just not most peoples aim. )