What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

Thanks. :tiphat:

I think she's going to make it, maybe just a little slow to get growing but I'm in no rush.

She'll probably end up outside towards the end of May.

Hookahhead

Yeah that’s the first time I’ve seen that cloning technique haha. It reminds me of when we were kids and would split the stem of a dandelion and dip it in water. Good luck buddy.

PCBuds

Thanks, Hooka.
I like to try to figure out my own way of doing things. Lol
It seems to be working.

Luckily, I don't really care too much about the plant. That clone and her mother have been completely brutalized since the start and were on the verge of being thrown out more than a few times.
They're both doing okay now and look like they're going to make it.

I remember as a kid, trying to find four-leaf clovers in the grass.
We would take the head off a dandelion and put two 3-leaf clover stems in the hollow dandelion stem and show all the other kids our extra special, extremely lucky, six-leaf clover. Lol

PCBuds

My closet plant is looking a little wilted but she was just transplanted, switched to 12/12 lighting and had her nutes switched.

The new growth is looking a little pale too but she will probably bounce back in no time.

I'm going to try to not worry about it and just give her some time.

PCBuds

My plant is right up against the light but the leaf didn't burn like it would have getting that close to a SIL.

She's looking pretty droopy though...

I'm gonna just try to ignore that and give her some time.

Maybe I should flip her back to 24/0 till she perks up? Or would that mess her up?

imakandi

My plant is right up against the light but the leaf didn't burn like it would have getting that close to a SIL.

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/NjVr1x2g/20200304-170840.jpg]View Image[/url]

She's looking pretty droopy though...

I'm gonna just try to ignore that and give her some time.

Maybe I should flip her back to 24/0 till she perks up? Or would that mess her up?

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/s2hGKZ55/20200304-171012.jpg]View Image[/url]

nice kolour
pcbuds!

leave alone
no worry
is little shy
air flow ok?

best luck!
your cat
is beuatufil
:)
:huggg:

PCBuds

Thanks, imakandi

I will try my hardest to leave her alone. Lol

There is airflow. The water level is dropping.

My cat is cute but she's weird and crazy. Lol

I think I may have overwatered her when she was young. Lol

imakandi

Thanks, imakandi

I will try my hardest to leave her alone. Lol

There is airflow. The water level is dropping.

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/zBdNgx37/20200304-174715.jpg]View Image[/url]

My cat is cute but she's weird and crazy. Lol

I think I may have overwatered her when she was young. Lol

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/2S4fwkVV/IMG-20151203-064858-zpsvt3qmdx8.jpg]View Image[/url]

lmoa!
cat photograph

show to family
they lmoa

yes, leave alone
most time
is the best to do

lucky!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn

I keep telling you to back off that light. Clones don't need much light at all. If they have too much light, they will pull nutrients from the leaves to try and photosynthesize. This gives you the yellow leaves you are seeing.

f2obsession

I keep telling you to back off that light. Clones don't need much light at all. If they have too much light, they will pull nutrients from the leaves to try and photosynthesize. This gives you the yellow leaves you are seeing.

I totally agree. Look the little lateral shoots under the bigger leaves, they keep green because they are not exposed to so much light. I think there is some hope for them only, but this is allready a long shot.

For next time i recommend a smaller and transparent plastic cup for rooting. It's good to be aware of the first developed roots because they need less humidity, and can be slightly feeded after that point.

PCBuds

Okay...

I've got some bad habits.

I'm getting a little better with the watering can though. Lol

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Beautiful cat, man. I was never much of a cat person til I aquired the one I currently have. He's a very special boy... I know cause I grew up with a crazy cat lady and have seen many lol. He knows a larger vocabulary than most dogs and is smart enough to know to turn doorknobs to get them to open. Unusually intelligent kitty. Someone declawed and dumped him, then he showed up at my door meowing, trying to get in. I opened the door and he dashed in, grabbed a dog toy and ran back out. I had no clue what to make of it cause I've never seen a cat pull a stunt like that before. The next day he was back... I let him in again and he refused to go back out. Fair enough, you're mine now. :cathug:

Attachments

• 20200122_163237.jpg
    20200122_163237.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Latest posts