What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

Fricken Eh'! I had a good day !!

And just two nights ago I was thinking of giving up growing.
I can buy an ounce for $100 now and that would last me a month or three.
I spend way more than that trying to grow weed.

Everything just fell together today. It was all a no-brainer now that I think about it.

Oddly enough, everything had come together by post #700.

It didn't take 111 posts. Only 34.

I'm kinda freaked out again. Lol

PCBuds

That poor clone doesnt need very much light. I would back that bulb off at least 12"

Twelve!??!!

I'll go 4 or so....

Okay, I'll go 6 or 7...

I wanna train her to like lots of light because she's got a lot more coming...

26 strips worth... Lol

PCBuds

The lights are flipped but now I don't know what to do.

I guess the kitty litter container is too small? It's 7 liters.

So, I can transplant both plants into each other's containers?

Or, I can transplant her into one of these??

They're about 3 gallons each.

Or I can just leave her in her small container and not risk dropping her on the floor trying to get her transplanted.

I don't know what to do?

PCBuds

Well, I decided to swap the two plants.

Then this happens... Shit.

I've got 3-4 inches of clay pellets on the bottom covered with fiberglass weave.

Oh well, ... Good enough.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I'm honestly not sure what to say about the little one. It needs a bit more rest with a fairly high humidity, and the new growth will come good if the compost is right. I don't think there is any rushing it to be done. If there were two I might give one a foliar feed, if rooted. I wouldn't of left the big leaf on personally, as that's a lot of transpiration, for a cutting when it has no roots.

PCBuds

I remembered that I have some rooting compound so I dug it up again and dipped it in the powder.

I found more roots too.

There, ... I'm done brutalizing my clone for today. Lol

f2obsession

I think you should use a way bigger plastic glass, maybe a mineral water bottle cut in half, and/or a little more vents for airing. This little glass in this almost "hermetically" closed way will choke the leaves i think.

If all air vents are under the leaves (close to the ground), humidity wont drop much, but the foliage gets some air to breathe.