What's new

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

It may be tiny but its a beauty

Peace :tiphat:

Thanks Sampas. :thank you:

She is a nice plant and she's Really thick.

I'm not sure if she is smaller because of too much initial side lighting, or the lack of nutes until flowering, or if it's a strain thing, or if that particular seed just wanted to grow small ??

I'm going to grow a seed from the first batch next because I don't want them to go bad, but if the second batch of seeds do end up being smaller plants, I can rearrange my closet by raising the planter and turning off the bottom rows of lights.

PCBuds

20210701_172520.jpg

20210701_172706.jpg

PCBuds

Those lights seems perfect man. Nice big buds on such a small plant.

Thanks exploziv.
I haven't turned the lights up all the way. They are at about 2/3 of the test current.
The plant seems happy, but I'm not going to get anywhere near a gram per Watt.
The power supplies are drawing 260 Watts.

I don't care, as long as I've got a good plant.

I think it's pretty close to harvest time ?
I'll check the trichomes again.

PCBuds

ReikoX, when do you think I should harvest ?

This is what she looks like now.

She doesn't seem to be foxtailing like my other plants, possibly because I've got the lights turned down and she is much further away from the lights.

Main cola...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210705_192017.jpg Views:	14 Size:	173.1 KB ID:	17892528

Side cola...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210705_192026.jpg Views:	14 Size:	164.4 KB ID:	17892529

I'm even seeing some amber trichomes on the bottom cola.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210705_192017.jpg Views:	14 Size:	173.1 KB ID:	17892528

What's your opinion on flushing ?
Should I start now ?

I've heard conflicting opinions about flushing.
Some say you need to flush the raw nutes out of the plant, others say there are no raw chemicals in the plant, and they are all turned into plant material, so don't starve your plant.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I would say she has about a week. Those should go about 10 weeks from germination. :good:

My opinion on flushing is that it is for toilets.. :biggrin: