What's new

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

My outdoor plant is looking interesting, but I still don't think that I'll get more than 2 grams out of her. Lol

20210626_153220.jpg

20210626_153453.jpg

20210626_153613.jpg

20210626_153546.jpg

20210626_153429.jpg

Swanson

Damn that's a tiny outdoor plant, how Is that even possible? Inside looks good! Also drsgonflys are cool as fuck, you can even train them.

PCBuds

Damn that's a tiny outdoor plant, how Is that even possible?

I brutalized it right from the start. lol

First I had it in the drilled out stalk, then I transplanted it into a yogurt cup, then transplanted it outside where it got dug up by squirrels 3 times. Lol

Inside looks good!

Thanks, she is smaller than I was hoping for, but she is just loaded with buds.

I'll try again with another of the same seed next to see if I can get her taller.
No side lighting next time until she starts to flower.

Also drsgonflys are cool as fuck, you can even train them.

Cool !! I didn't know that.
I found out that if I stare right at it for a while, I can move up closer until I managed to get my camera less than an inch away from it.

I had my phone in my hand and one of them landed right on the phone then ate a mosquito it caught, and took off.

It was almost like it was showing me.

PCBuds

The closet plant is coming along nicely.

I can't see any amber trichomes and only a few white ones, so she's going to need more time.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_100119.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.7 KB ID:	17888638

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_100119.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.7 KB ID:	17888638

She's foxtailing like all my other plants since I switched to LED strips.
It makes judging maturity difficult.
I just have to ignore the new pistils and look elsewhere.

20210629_100756.jpg

20210629_100839.jpg

Swanson

Yes really Jesus fucking Christ that's looking goood. you really seem to pull your grows together at the last second
Screenshot_20210629-082239.png

PCBuds

Yes really Jesus fucking Christ that's looking goood. you really seem to pull your grows together at the last second

I guess that I'm pretty good at bringing them back from the brink. Lol

I don't think I've ever grown a plant that didn't have problems of some sort, and it was almost always my fault.

I'm quite surprised at how tiny the outdoor plant is.
She did go through a ton of crap, but usually they bounce back a little better.

It is an autoflower, so I guess that I was just too late.

It's one of the same seeds that grew me a 400 gram, 3 1/2 foot tall plant in my closet before.

It's still interesting to watch.
I really dig the purple/brown buds, but if every plant I grew only yeilded 1 or 2 joints, I wouldn't bother growing. Lol

PCBuds

May be short, but that is all bud! Keep an eye out for mold on a big cola like that. :good:

Yeah !!
I'm thinking that I should be able to get 50+ grams ?

I'll see what happens with the next plant, and if it ends up short as well, I will raise the planter and disconnect the bottom rows of lights.

A smaller plant is much easier to work with.
I can remove it easily from the closet, and now that I have a round SIP container, I can spin the plant to see it from all angles.

I will keep a close eye on her and keep checking her for mold.

I'm thinking that the potassium silicate is going a long way towards helping her fight off infections, and the top of the "soil" is dry which helps keep the humidity down.

How long do you figure I've got until harvest ?
I done this so many times but I keep forgetting, and I can't get the search to work so that I can check my previous grows in my thread.

PCBuds

... on a big cola like that. :good:

Lol...

I've been disappointed with this plant right from the start.

She's just so damn tiny, diminutive...

I think that I want to grow another one of these instead...

20210315-103616.jpg

Now THAT'S a big cola !!

The main cola is actually almost as big as a 2 liter Coca-Cola bottle.

That's a plant that I grew from one of your first delivery of seeds.

I think that I want to grow another one of those.

I still have a few of those seeds left.
They've been through hell too.
They were buried in my backyard. Lol

They might be magic now ?? Lol

PCBuds

So I've made up my mind.
I'm growing one of the first batch of seeds next.

I didn't know that I had the rest of the first seeds in my smoke box.
I guess that I didn't want to give them too many temperature fluctuations? I don't remember. Lol

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_173808.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.5 KB ID:	17888922

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_173839.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.1 KB ID:	17888923

I thought that they were sealed and refrigated like the latest seeds from ReikoX ..??

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_174638.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	17888925

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_174638.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	17888925

PCBuds

My bottom cola is just getting started, so I gave her some more light...

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210629_162331.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	17888941

5000k right at the bud to get her to hurry up and catch up.

Swanson

"I don't think I've ever grown a plant that didn't have problems of some sort, and it was almost always my fault." Says pcbuds. Lol your the man, At least you admit it!