What's new

Diary PCBuds mini-grow

PCBuds

And, dude, i wanna Reiko's Widow and Candycane smoke reports when the buds are cured. :jump:

I suck at that.
I can't even tell the difference between a body buzz and a head buzz.

I can taste the difference between field weed and my stuff though.

I ask myself if it tastes like hay, or does it have flavor.
Does it get me stoned.
Does it sting and burn my throat till I cough up a lung.

My CandyCane is burning my throat right now but I am trying to rehydrate it a bit.

I dampened a couple of cotton pads with peroxide, put them in a shop towel, and put it in the jar.

The RH is going up.

I will try it again when its not so dry.

My cigarettes get dry in the winter too and they burn my throat.

I put an orange peel in my bag of smokes to get the humidity up.

Caio

In your photos there are also "smooth" leaves...the really small leaves between the flowers...the leaves you see in my photos are the same leaves but growed thanks to the re-vegging.

And don't worry for the snap branch she will be fine and yield the same. I do it on purpose while LSTing

PCBuds

In your photos there are also "smooth" leaves...the really small leaves between the flowers...the leaves you see in my photos are the same leaves but growed thanks to the re-vegging.

Okay,...
I grow Autoflowers, so I don't get a chance to grow out those leaves.

And don't worry for the snap branch she will be fine and yield the same. I do it on purpose while LSTing

I didn't want to pinch off the fluid flow, so I propped it up on the upper branch, but that branch isn't getting too much light right now, all tucked under.

Maybe I'll try to crazy glue it tonight.
I am drunk enough. Lol

Caio

Try the healing mastic for bonsai. But don't worry you don't lose any yield.My plants outdoor break the main stem (fuc@ing storms) very often without losing yield...also if it happen in early stage of flowering they yields more!
Now i go to bed because i've drink half bottle of wine, and i'm preparing a bowl.........lol...RooR...

PCBuds

Try the healing mastic for bonsai. But don't worry you don't lose any yield.My plants outdoor break the main stem (fuc@ing storms) very often without losing yield...also if it happen in early stage of flowering they yields more...

I went with the crazy glue.
I have it on hand, its cheap, and I don't have to wait for shipping.
It costs $1.25 for four tubes of glue...

PCBuds

Now i go to bed because i've drink half bottle of wine, and i'm preparing a bowl.........lol...RooR...

I got into my wine ...

It helps inspire me to break stuff. Lol

Now I'm going to smoke a bowl of my dry ass weed...

PCBuds

I did a half-harvest of the window plants.

The bottom branches still have some white pistils.

I trimmed off the fan leaves and kinda messed up and snipped a couple buds off. Lol