I replaced my filter.

The old one was pretty skanky.

That's 90% dander from my damn cat.
She doesn't like to be vacuumed.
I don't know what to do?? Lol

New air filter installed...

PCBuds

I'm ready for my next plant.

I dug out a hole in the middle of the planter about 4"X4" and filled it with seedling starting mix, with some extra perlite added.

I've got a new Reiko seed started.

I'll keep her submerged for about 12 hours, then dump off the excess water.

PCBuds

I forgot to put some lime in the soil, and I forgot to mark the bobber at the top of the clay pellets.

Oh well, not a big deal.

I mix up my nutes 2 liters at a time, and I'm sure I can put 2-3 liters in the planter and still have an air gap.

Sampas92

Just newbin
I replaced my filter.

The old one was pretty skanky.

That's 90% dander from my damn cat.
She doesn't like to be vacuumed.
I don't know what to do?? Lol

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/1RrBcV5G/20201227-150035.jpg]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/sxmJVq06/20201227-150232.jpg]View Image[/url]

New air filter installed...

[URL=https://i.postimg.cc/6qWd1z5d/20201227-204856.jpg]View Image[/url]

From someone with 4 cats and a husky the secret is not to vacuum them, is to vacuum the house..i vacuum everyday, 10 15 mnts and its done..
Good build buds

PCBuds

From someone with 4 cats and a husky the secret is not to vacuum them, is to vacuum the house..i vacuum everyday, 10 15 mnts and its done..
Good build buds

I just bought a $400 cordless Dyson vacuum.
It makes vacuuming quick and easy.

PCBuds

Reiko's seed has cracked.
This seed is just as eager to grow as that last three.

They really are healthy and robust seeds!
That took 24 hours.

PCBuds

I had a sheet of fiberglass weave in my cooler to separate the soil from the clay pellets, but I think it was too hard for the roots to grow through it.
I figure the roots that made it to the bottom of the cooler had to go around the outside of the sheet of fiberglass.

I went to the garage looking for some other kind of screening, thinking maybe burlap but I didn't have any.
Then I found my old dip net for catching minnows for fishing.
I've had it for over 40 years and haven't used it for more than 15 years, so I thought I'd repurpose it.

It's about 3' square and I don't think it's cotton because it hasn't crumbled away like natural fiber would have by now.

It may let some finer particles through the weave but its folded over a few times and it shouldn't let enough sediment through to plug up the bottom of the planter.

PCBuds

The seed has her cotyledons starting to emerge at the same rate as the tap root, so I decided to plant her.

She's just under the surface.

PCBuds

You've got 4 cats and a big dog that probably counts as 3 cats, and I've only got one cat, so the math suggests that 10-15 mnts of vacuuming once a week should probably be good. Lol

PCBuds

I have found wearing black fleece pants n hoodie and just rollin around the house works da best!!

I wear thermal socks made without any natural fiber.

They build up static charge and grab on to the dust as I walk around.

I can only wear my socks for one day anyway, because my feet be stanky and they need washing.

If I need to mop the floors, I spill something, step in it and walk around with wet socks.
Lol

calientecarlos

Veteran
WetSock Mop trick nice!! Classic!!

Yeah I recently upgraded to a poly blend sock too ironically! Way less funk and much more comfy not sweatsoaked!! Dumbfounded still why coldfeet sweat??

Dem derr window plants lookin good!!

PCBuds

WetSock Mop trick nice!! Classic!!

I've tried it a few times but it's easier to use a mop in the corners.
Arms and back work better than a dangling foot.

Yeah I recently upgraded to a poly blend sock too ironically! Way less funk and much more comfy not sweatsoaked!!

Poly blended with wool is great.
Cotton soaks up moisture and draws out heat.
It takes forever to dry in the dryer.

Wool is a protein and can be food for microbes, but you can be soaking wet in wool socks and still be warm.

Synthetic fiber wicks moisture.

Wool socks suck because they're itchy.

Thin synthetic socks under wool socks has worked great for me.

I take my socks off and dry my feet, then put on a fresh pair.

My feet are either hot and sweaty, or cold and clammy. They are rarely warm, dry, and comfortable.

I've tried putting roll on antiperspirant all over my feet to stop the sweating.
It didn't really work and it was messy. Lol

Dumbfounded still why coldfeet sweat??

Every foot needs proper drainage. Lol

Dem derr window plants lookin good!!

Thank you :thank you:

I'm hoping for 50 grams total.
That's a gram per Watt.

PCBuds

How they smell buds??

They smell good.

I stuck my nose right in there.

They smell spring fresh.

Then I sniffed my hanging plant, and it smelt good too, but it stuck to my nose because they're all sticky. Lol

Lots of trichs...
They reach out and grab your nose.
Lol