What's new

Pandora Skunk (Ancestral Skunk 1985)

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello how are you?

I had forgotten to put this variety here...

Ancestral Skunk are Sam Skunkman's Skunk seeds from Europe, cold stored and imported from California in 1985 and open pollinated on a large scale.

Of the hundreds of seeds, only some managed to survive.

And from those that came out ahead, the 2 best females were selected. One that is Pandora Skunk NLD and another this one Pandora Skunk.
They both share the same male.

This selection has shorter flowering, more contained size, more resin, more sedative effect, let's say more commercial skunk. But it is still more tropical than what is currently sold in other banks.

It's on the fruity-sweet side, it's not RKS and for those wondering...No, I didn't find RKS....

If they had to look for RKS they would look for local Afghani varieties.

This is a classic variety as close as possible to the original skunk.:canabis:

Attachments

• 2773087634.jpg
    2773087634.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 2773095064.jpg
    2773095064.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 2773098019.jpg
    2773098019.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello how are you?

I had forgotten to put this variety here...

Ancestral Skunk are Sam Skunkman's Skunk seeds from Europe, cold stored and imported from California in 1985 and open pollinated on a large scale.

Of the hundreds of seeds, only some managed to survive.

And from those that came out ahead, the 2 best females were selected. One that is Pandora Skunk NLD and another this one Pandora Skunk.
They both share the same male.

This selection has shorter flowering, more contained size, more resin, more sedative effect, let's say more commercial skunk. But it is still more tropical than what is currently sold in other banks.

It's on the fruity-sweet side, it's not RKS and for those wondering...No, I didn't find RKS....

If they had to look for RKS they would look for local Afghani varieties.

This is a classic variety as close as possible to the original skunk.:canabis:
Thanks for the heads up friend.