What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

Genghis Kush.

I just ordered some of these. Ive heard nothing but good things about these guys

you'll be stoked! im sure you will end up with at least 3 freebie packs.
Im thinking about ordering the mystery 5 packs of seeds (35 seeds) for 80$ and asking for all Sativas . cant go wrong

Lebanizer

As for their Lebanese variety, it comes from Grassman—not Gasman—a Spaniard who moved to Israel for work, if I recall correctly. I don’t remember exactly how he obtained the seeds, but they’re not from TRSC, as TRSC wasn’t around at the time. There’s information on Cannabiscafé if anyone wants to search for it.
I wrote that in one go so it was all from memory. But yeah it's grassman not gasman, close enough though. Some of the info is quite simply accessible on the Leb thread in the Ace forum. I notice that grassman's posts have been erased for some reason however (or I can't find them anymore). Here's what's left:

View media item 18722854

Regarding the Panama strain from CBG/Ace, they worked on it to make it more domesticated, suitable for indoor growing, and aligned with what the public wanted. When I saw it, it looked like a Critical-Skunk hybrid. Phylos even indicates a relation to Skunk. Who knows... but the flower shape, flowering time, and aromas bear little resemblance to the old Panama.
Yeah the flowering time alone is completely insane for an allegedly 100% equatorial strain (even if it's a 3 way hybrid). I mean 11 weeks ? Hello !

The plants I had from CBG were quite rawer and "wilder" than the ones from ACE. Also different aromas. Ace was all about very refined incense while CBG's was very very mentholated/eucalyptus. Vaporizing it felt like I had rubbed my vapo with Vix Vaporub:LOL:
The effects also different. ACE very electric. CBG more lazy ass dreamy. But that was just one pack each so maybe not represenntative.