What's new

Panama x Bangi Haze

Quick grow + vape report (Fem).

Unfortunately, i seem to have discarded every picture of her growth, so i can only show you a nugget of this new friend of mine :

full

Easy to grow, as stated in the description. She was happy with my mix of some dirt from the garden + ewc. Green at the beginning, yellowing only when she's supposed to and meanwhile packing some quite dense buds. Not as fat and dense as the Hon x Pan next to her, but close.
Almost no stretch. Had i known she would so much not stretch, i wouldn't have put her next to the GT3. She's had some serious competition for light, even with my help ( because, you know... when is this GT3 going to stop stretching? I want to know ! I'm not cutting anything !)

The smell when touching the flowers was unknown to me, and very pleasant : grilled meat. Beef. With thyme and maybe a touch of garlic. In the background, a hint of citrusy fruity something.

Now that she's been some 6 month in a jar, she smells mainly lemon and flowers. Very balanced. The lemon is not overpowering. I cannot tell which flower(s) i smell there, certainly closer to lavender than to rose. The grilled meat is unfortunately gone, but there is still some animal quality in the background. Oh wait... just one more sniff in the grinder... ha ! moment : writing "lavender" has given me a clue, the other smell is the thyme that what with the grilled beef ! yeah, now i'm sure she really smells like some pungent lemon thyme. Very nice !

What she does to my brain is of very good quality. Good for the mood. Nice for doing stuff in the garden : she gives enough energy to do a lot of stuff, but she also reminds me to look around. There is a lot to see during springtime in a temperate garden ! I wouldn't call this one exactly clear, because of this slightly dreamy/contemplative color. Doesn't match well with editing audio takes, for example.

And i think that's all. This Pan x BH will most probably find her way back in my grow space some day.

ilovegrowing

Hi people,

I harvested my pangi two days ago. She got quite yellow, big leaves falling and to my surprise i found some late flowering nanners. Its most probably my environment causing heat stress, not the right soilmix and not enough nutrients in the end. Im tending to let her go because of the nanners, cause i really like to breed with my beloved plants and i have so many seeds to explore.
Just two question to that, wouldnt most plants start to herm if they are under severe stress? Or is a stress test the solution to find breedworthy individuals which are 100 percent sexually stable?

About 80 days 11/13. very lemony fresh smells. She yielded very good!

EE748E87-A30F-4EC4-B2EA-A06B3989FA35.jpeg
328FDD8B-60B3-42DC-843F-ED58BCD08B84.jpeg

E20B77D8-8829-4A92-981A-1AF13703A702.jpeg

And here is the aftermath of my training, it worked really well with this variety. Otherwise my space would have been to small
B4DAFCC8-55CC-44A2-957F-87F487925DF1.jpeg

Phobos420

DSC01819.jpg

Pangi@ 8 Weeks. She's a pretty hungry girl, really craving some feedings regularly!
Probably also because she was rootbound for quite some time - stayed in 1 gallon pot until the stretch was over.

The smell is already really pungent and delicious! Some mixture of lemony Candy and a little bit of Onion/Garlic. The maincola is really fat already. Guess i will stop feeding now and let her go for 2-3 more Weeks.

Really curious how she will turn out :)

Thanks ACE! Amazing Genetics so far!

Latest posts

Latest posts