What's new

Panama Haze

Stoneymelony

Day 20 of flower, everything stretched big time.. I am still on 11/13 light. Panama haze is in the right back.

1000014465.jpg

1000014467.jpg

She is tall and i did a defoliation and some lolliepopping. And put her under the scrognet.

1000014473.jpg

I have taken my Sanlight 250 watt out, and put a spiderfarmer 480 watt in. After 2 days at day 22 of flower everything is looking good, little flowers are developing.

1000014509.jpg

1000014510.jpg

I did again a little bit bending and replacing the net. She is staking up nice and internodes became shorter. Up to the next week ! Piece to all

1000014521.jpg

1000014520.jpg

Stoneymelony

Day 28, 4 weeks of flower ,

Those flowers are stacking up real nice, they became a little bit bigger this week. There is a lot of plant underneath it as well. I'm exited to see what pheno it will become. I love the sativa slim leaves of this plant. There is allready a bit of smell as wel this week. I read here about the high of the panama haze that have no ceiling. Now maybe it is stupid but i have a question about that. Can someone explain to me what it means 'you have no ceiling with this high' ? I mean what ceiling are we talking about ? Thanks !

Piece !
1000014847.jpg

1000014848.jpg

Attachments

• 1000014850.jpg
    1000014850.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 7

Cannabrainer

Those flowers are stacking up real nice, they became a little bit bigger this week. There is a lot of plant underneath it as well. I'm exited to see what pheno it will become. I love the sativa slim leaves of this plant. There is allready a bit of smell as wel this week. I read here about the high of the panama haze that have no ceiling. Now maybe it is stupid but i have a question about that. Can someone explain to me what it means 'you have no ceiling with this high' ? I mean what ceiling are we talking about ? Thanks !

Piece !
View attachment 19089814
View attachment 19089815
Lovely. I am on week six and, to be honest, Ace has done a great job with Panama Haze. Thus far, it is becoming my all-time favorite plant grown by me. The reason: it produces primo bud stacked with trichomes, it is vigorous, and pest and fungus resistant. It also does well with low levels of light.

FeelHaze

Piece !
View attachment 19089814

Hi @Stoneymelony

A high with a no ceiling is a high which intensity keeps building after each puff you smoke, allowing you to reach another level of psychedelia if you want to. Also, normally with these strains, smoking more after the initial effects dissipates should allow you to fully revive the effects, that without significantly degrading their quality.

It is the opposite of the effects of most indica/hybrid that reach maximum intensity after 3-5 puffs and with which the subsequent puffs/joints tend to just get you a bit more " stoned " or tired but not higher.

The term "ceiling" refers to the point where even if you keep smoking, you can't get higher.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts