What's new

Panama Haze

Spankee

I've had to phase out its use, too many gnats, ratios never consistent.

The "happy frog soil" fox farms makes is generally better.
No doubt on the ocean forest mix had similar problems . Ran a few grows with coast of Maine stonnington blend aka platinum growers mix and same thing full of bugs and hot as fresh shit. Im going back to Vics recipe most of these companies grew huge and pumping out turd mix for big bucks not worth it even if time not on your side .

Stoneymelony

Day 14 of flower 11/13, my Panama haze is the biggest plant in the room, i did a little bit of training and took a few leaves off. You see the begin of little flowers appearing. Start of week 3 of flower now.

Piece
1000014125.jpg

1000014121.jpg

FeelHaze

You're buds are big and frosty, nice, I think leaves saying to much nutriënt, this is the next stage after burned tips that is what i think. I should give no more nutes at this point only water. I'm saying this only for help and maybe someone else does have an other opinion and that is no problem. You're leaves will not recover but you get cleaner buds by give only water. I flush sometimes for 3 weeks and still have some developing, and I am in Rockwool.

Piece!

You, @Shua1991 and @Spankee are all right. Its a clear toxicity, probably mostly N. It happened right at the end of the second trimester of flowering when the need for N normally drops significantly. I never fed the plant so it is most likely the soil that was too rich, probably from the Ocean Forest in the mix. I won't be using it again.

Latest posts

Latest posts