What's new

PANAMA A5 HAZE , NEVILLE'S HAZE 12/12 GROW

Cheech87

So my Neville's Haze looks like I feared—it is turning completely yellow again, and it still needs to stay for a good 6 weeks, which I see as challenging.
20240703_064844.jpg
20240703_064834.jpg
20240703_064837.jpg

It is still growing and producing new flowers, and the trichome production is very high despite the slight pollination, but its health is declining rapidly. I will probably feed it once more.

george7

It doesnt look that bad. Plant will finish. Maybe not to the best of its potential but it will finish
Maybe do a second topdressing with biobloom? Or better start feeding it with some bottled nutes for faster absorption?

Cheech87

Tomorrow morning I plan to fertilize with a drain.I think an EC of 1.5 is okay, but I'm still not sure. I want to stick with Greenhouse Bio Feeding and might try watering with it. Alternatively, I might just use the chemical fertilizers from Greenhouse, which should work immediately but could also make things worse. I don’t think it will change the appearance since no new leaves are coming, only buds. Therefore, I'll probably stick with the organic option.🫣

gedLang

Yeah, I would probably feed that plant again. At this stage the plant doesn't need a lot of nitrogen. So if you have a fertilizer that balanced more towards P and K it may work best.

Looks a lot like drought stress..
She could be having nitrogen deficiency. But she could be suffering from drying out too quickly between getting watered again. Especially with organic cultivation dry soil kills our nitrogen cycling and makes bacteria go dormant or die.
When a microbial population goes dormant it will be hard to wake them back up. Top dressing worm castings and soaking the soil with a compost tea and restore your nutrient cycling.