What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Make sure, you have enough tuna sandwiches at home before you consume it.
it smells funny. a little green hempish, a bit of hashy slightly mentholated. a bit like feral hemp, leafy. at least it doesnt smell like added fake terps. quite plyable and lighter colored on the inside..
probably better than a kick in the bollocks but i'm always very suspicious when i find stuff like that. flowers i can judge better...

strain_hunter

The format was broadcast on Sunday mornings and my grandmother always watched it. Maybe it is broadcasted till today.
I hate to be manipulated and so I decided against cable television or antenna till today, when I moved out of my parents home. I love to pay a few bucks to be free of this propaganda bullshit. You know those commercials for children's chocolate with the extra portion of milk? :mad:
the closest i have been to germany is probably a place called Interlaken . during the summer that place was beautiful. i love alpine flowers in the summer too

if i were to visit germany , i would stay clear of the cities as much as possible
Nowadays you can be lucky that you was not nearer than that.
I am ashamed about the situation here.
or parts of holland i would of maybe been closer , but never to germany

looks a great place to explore and the natives seem friendly
There are a lot of nice places on our beautiful continent.

shiva82

The format was broadcast on Sunday mornings and my grandmother always watched it. Maybe it is broadcasted till today.
I hate to be manipulated and so I decided against cable television or antenna till today, when I moved out of my parents home. I love to pay a few bucks to be free of this propaganda bullshit. You know those commercials for children's chocolate with the extra portion of milk? :mad:

Nowadays you can be lucky that you was not nearer than that.
I am ashamed about the situation here.

There are a lot of nice places on our beautiful continent.
as a tourist that does not speak german i can enjoy the nation without realising or understanding any localised problems or situation . act oblivious and enjoy the sites , and avoid the cities

i have not owned a t.v for around 15 years . i feel your pain

strain_hunter

as a tourist that does not speak german i can enjoy the nation without realising or understanding any localised problems or situation . act oblivious and enjoy the sites , and avoid the cities

i have not owned a t.v for around 15 years . i feel your pain
This is a romantic notion from the past.
There were over 30,000 officially recorded knife attacks on the street last year. As a visitor, you're not any safer. That's why there are now travel warnings abroad.
Before the borders were opened in 2016, there was nothing like that here.

It's a shame that people are no longer safe here. Young people and poorer people in particular suffer from this.

shiva82

This is a romantic notion from the past.
There were over 30,000 officially recorded knife attacks on the street last year. As a visitor, you're not any safer. That's why there are now travel warnings abroad.
Before the borders were opened in 2016, there was nothing like that here.

It's a shame that people are no longer safe here. Young people and poorer people in particular suffer from this.
the u.k has suffered the same fate

Latest posts

Latest posts