What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Isn't it great when you switch to flower on day 1st of the month and you don't have to think about how many days it was since the switch? 🙃
:good: I did that too at my current indoor-grow, flowering since Nov. 1st, even more perfect that the november had 30 days... i'm really bad at maths you know. :biggrin:

El Timbo

Six males with one of the females in the centre... Some of the males have touches of colour in their branches but none have a lot like 2 of the females.

DSCF9800[1].JPG

Last edited:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Hiya! These little PCKs are on day 30 of flower so about half way done. Production won't be great of course but they are making up for it in resin production and aromas. The colorful ones smell fruitier while the green ones smell like full on hash and have me sticking my nose in them every chance I get.
IMG_20221230_132112.jpg

IMG_20221230_132712.jpg

IMG_20221230_132818.jpg

Selective pollination was applied 10 days ago and the maple leaf is the first one to show seeds in the making
IMG_20221230_133514.jpg

Happy holidays all! 🎅

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing guys! I have a few seeds of this line from CSI Humboldt. and from what I read on the CSI flowers thread its a great line. I bet they are similar phenotypes to ACE's version. They look like some great afghan. I may have to pick up a pack in the future.

I guess its not an inbred line, but is it fairly stable?

goingrey

Thanks for sharing guys! I have a few seeds of this line from CSI Humboldt. and from what I read on the CSI flowers thread its a great line. I bet they are similar phenotypes to ACE's version. They look like some great afghan. I may have to pick up a pack in the future.

There's at least two phenos, the green and the purple..

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

They are inbred but also show a couple phenotypes, not sure how this is done but you can feel the endogamy in the slow growth lol.
These are pakistanis by the way not Afghan but yes they probably would be a nice addition to your indica project.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right, haha, pakistani, similar indica style hash plants. Pakistani sounds like tend to be more cerebral effect.

Sorry it does say IBL on my freebie pack. I figured they were an inbred line. Homozygous inbred lines can still have a couple phenotypes, Deep Chunk does. Just should be true breeding for certain desirable traits, and have overall uniformity.

Looks like they are used for breeding a lot according to posts the CSI flower thread, Really glad I have a few of these! Got a freebie pack of 5. Will do some research, may have to get a few more for the project!

Thanks for the info, revegetta! Looking really good! Can't wait to watch them flower. You still growing outside I guess. Flowering all winter, that is really nice! :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Right, haha, pakistani, similar indica style hash plants. Pakistani sounds like tend to be more cerebral effect.

Sorry it does say IBL on my freebie pack. I figured they were an inbred line. Homozygous inbred lines can still have a couple phenotypes, Deep Chunk does. Just should be true breeding for certain desirable traits, and have overall uniformity.

Looks like they are used for breeding a lot according to posts the CSI flower thread, Really glad I have a few of these! Got a freebie pack of 5. Will do some research, may have to get a few more for the project!

Thanks for the info, revegetta! Looking really good! Can't wait to watch them flower. You still growing outside I guess. Flowering all winter, that is really nice! :smoke:
Check ace's website for descriptions, they usually are quite detailed. Apparently they do breed true for some traits like passing color and taste, and resistance to mold and cold. I crossed the males with a few clones I keep including a special Maple Leaf Indica plant I really love and that particular cross interests me the most, we will see next year I guess. These are actually being grown indoors, it's still nice outside here during the day but nights are quite cold already.

goingrey

PCK male decided to throw some pistils. Chopped and juiced.

hermiepck.jpg

Disappointing, was hoping to use the pollen. Oh well, better to know now than down the line.

Mutants, hermies, a couple really small and slow.. not super stoked on the PCK I have to say. But in fairness I have been putting them to the test, mainly with cool temps.

One plant does seem promising and appears to be a girl. It's all on her now.

Shua1991

PCK male decided to throw some pistils. Chopped and juiced.

View attachment 18797689

Disappointing, was hoping to use the pollen. Oh well, better to know now than down the line.

Mutants, hermies, a couple really small and slow.. not super stoked on the PCK I have to say. But in fairness I have been putting them to the test, mainly with cool temps.

One plant does seem promising and appears to be a girl. It's all on her now.
That's the only way to know if they're worth a damn. If you don't stress test potential parental plants then you will find down the line a bunch of undesired traits Making* it into offspring, especially f2's where recessives really begin popping up.

Last edited:

The Zientist

Veteran
looking for a PCK with yield? try pure Sativa x PCK pollen!

Thai x PCK f1 @fd69
with some mother genes next to it in the first pic ;)

Amazing structure Hmong, looking really tasty and you can see the influence from both sides of the cross. Maturing quite fast for D69.

I'll be attempting a similar breeding design soon, if things go right.
Looking forward to know how yours smoke, as they are looking divine.

Thanks for sharing.
tZ

Hmong

Veteran
thanks lad,

you can see the influence from both sides
yeah, quite distinct in this one
that's why I wanted to show it
the smell is very much green PCK, but with the sweetness enhanced by the Thai
considering this is a fast pheno of 10 weeks, I assume it's effect to be PCK heavy.
all the ones so far were going from 12 to 16 weeks, but it's only been a handful tested yet.

gonna do the other way round next, pure Sativa pollen on pure Indica mothers
using X18 and PCK cuts with collected pollen of Laos, Jamaican and Panama
imagine X18 x Panama f1 to be wild

dry & cure gonna be tricky, as it's been overwatered by me and cooked from the light above.
as you can see from the top leafs drying out, smelling I noticed that terps are gone in the headbud.
down lower still strong terps and superb frost, but not as well faded yet.
need to prolong drying as much as possible to save those terps from my low humidity due to winter heating conditions. Using my various sized storage boxes I'm able to manage that though

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think thats a virus that causes that, just prune it out.

Sorry to hear about the issues Goingrey! I rarely check my males for pistils, that is something to look for. I guess the line is ready to be outcrossed, inbreeding depression causes all those issues. I bet the female turns out good.