What's new

painkiller strains

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
painkiller , purple painkiller, pink painkiller, pink kush

are these all different strains
Is this the original noodles?

If so I hope you are well

All these are different strains

Pain killer is 1 of many "og kushes" I collected over the year from langley

Purple pain killer is the oaksterdam purple kush x sour diesel kush

Pink pain killer is the original pink kush (old island king x lizard) x a few of my fave studs depending on the year

Pink kush is Pink kush clone x pink kush making a bx1

Hope this helps....any other questions I'm always here

noodles5959559

Is this the original noodles?

If so I hope you are well

All these are different strains

Pain killer is 1 of many "og kushes" I collected over the year from langley

Purple pain killer is the oaksterdam purple kush x sour diesel kush

Pink pain killer is the original pink kush (old island king x lizard) x a few of my fave studs depending on the year

Pink kush is Pink kush clone x pink kush making a bx1

Hope this helps....any other questions I'm always here
im well, thank you for asking. I dont remember referring to myself as noodles any time we talked or met before but I do know you. thanks for the info. I am under the impression I grew Painkiller yet you first referred to it as Pink Kush when giving the cuttings, and after they flowered in cold temps the leaves got quite purple and even black. Everyone including you referred to it as Painkiller after but I may be mistaken. anyways i look forward to another run , maybe will grab some seeds sometime

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im well, thank you for asking. I dont remember referring to myself as noodles any time we talked or met before but I do know you. thanks for the info. I am under the impression I grew Painkiller yet you first referred to it as Pink Kush when giving the cuttings, and after they flowered in cold temps the leaves got quite purple and even black. Everyone including you referred to it as Painkiller after but I may be mistaken. anyways i look forward to another run , maybe will grab some seeds sometime
Oh cool. There was a noodles from quebec that was a regular on here back in the day

That cutting you got was old island king x lizard hashplant. And yes it is an awesome pain killer

The seeds from that plant were called "pink pain killer" becuase all those bc kushes were the best anti inflammatori3s I've ever encountered

Much love