What's new

Overglueing the Marshs'..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Going out tomorrow to check on the girls. Hopefully none are sunburned.
If they are, I have extra 20" tall GG#4's as backup.
The farm... Spot#2... is a no-go.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The plants look good and are growing ok.
1 Chemical Blue looks abit sunburned.
I may have to replace it but not sure yet.
It was the one that was still in the 2 gln pot.
Its only a few lower branches so....
T/Ped it into the 45gln grow bags. They say its 30, but it holds 45.
Im thinking we got 90glns of soil for each plant instead of the 70 I thought there was.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Have 2 GrandoggyApeOG's ready to go out.
GrandoggyPurps x LemonGrapes =
(ChemD x GDP) x (GrapeApe x OGKush)

Got 5 BlueberryApeToothOG's that popped taproots and are going in solos today.
LemonGrapes x 21 =
(GrapeApe x OGKush) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
how long after u put them out before u think they will start to bud 3 weeks or longer ???

Team Microbe

Veteran
Pullin up a chair!!! Sweet thread brother, and don't worry about Leo. What's the point? If something happens it happens, it's out of your control and worrying over things that aren't in your control is silly IMO. You're gonna have a great season. You've got the drive and the wisdom that most guerrillas don't have and results will be seen my friend. Bless up!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE........

UPDATE........

DAY 18 .......ALMOST DOUBLED IN SIZE.
Things are looking sweeeeeeeeeeeet!
I picked off a bunch of slugs this am, so Im getting copper wire to wrap around the base of each stalk to prevent them from climbing on and feeding off my ladies.
We left room on the tops for topdressing them later in the season. Since we used 3/1, used to new soil and chunky perlite, the ladies will certainly need fresh later in the season.

STILL PUTTING OUT PLANTS THIS A.M ~
picture.php

CHEMICAL BLUE #1 ~
picture.php

CHEMICAL BLUE #2 ~
picture.php

GG4 #1 ~
picture.php

CHEMMY JONES ~ This is my favorite plant out there.
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE cont........

UPDATE cont........

GG4 #2 ~
picture.php

GG4 #3 ~
picture.php

CHEMICAL BLUE #3 ~ Look at how full the bag behind it is. Thats all fresh FFOF soil and chunky perlite for another big GG4....
These bags say 30gln.....but I fit 45glns worth of soil in it.
picture.php

STRAWBERRY DOGSHIT strawberry/lime pheno ~
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The Blue Dream is getting smashed on by bugs and slugs.
Even after spraying her really good the other day.
Not sure if Im gonna replace her with a large GG4 or not.
They just love love love her. She is healthy and very vigorous. Ide hate to replace it.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Whats good Wildgrow.
The GG#4's were motherplants that got raped for cuts before going outside, they're not as full as the CJ but they'll get there.
I have 24 extremely fast GG#4's vegging indoors, under a mixed spectrum, about 2 feet tall. Im gonna throw 2 of them outdoors for sure.
Heres a link to my indoor GG#4 grow.......if anyones interested.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275431

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It poured here last night, with super high winds.
Feeling bad for the 2 seedlings I just put out. They're probably smooshed into the dirt.
May have to go wth a much bigger transplant like the big GG4's. :dunno:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The ladies are growing so fast its quite unbelievable really. Over an inch a day.
They are gonna be some monsters back here. 3# apiece for 8 of them maybe?
Got my fingers crossed and my hands held high in praise to the creator of this fine medicine.
I feel dead in this world most the time. When I grow guerrilla style it makes me feel alive!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Flowerring will start - End of July - Begining of August. Different strains so different flowering times.
I made sure we used fast flowering strains that have mostly been tested indoors already.
The 3 Chemical Blues from clone were 8 weekers indoors. They have open internodes for great airflow and the buds are smaller and less dense so mold shouldnt be an issue with those. Same growth structure with the Chemmy Jones, but it has much larger buds.

Lets hope the 3x GG4's resist any mold with the dense buds. It has an open structure for airflow so....
The Blue Dream is known for super dense buds as well so Ill keep an eye out for any signs of rot or PM.
All strains should be done by Oct 7th latest.

Team Microbe

Veteran
The ladies are growing so fast its quite unbelievable really. Over an inch a day.
They are gonna be some monsters back here. 3# apiece for 8 of them maybe?
Got my fingers crossed and my hands held high in praise to the creator of this fine medicine.
I feel dead in this world most the time. When I grow guerrilla style it makes me feel alive!

Amen to that! Driving with a load of plants or soil in the car def gets that guerrilla blood pumpin again... as does anytime we visit our patches. Adrenaline is almost as addicting as growing sometimes! Much respect brother

JointOperation

lol.. ya .. actually found that the kiwi skunk does greaaattt outside.. nice dense hard as rock nugs.. no mold at all.. so crystally the buds dont even get wet lol.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The GG#4's are blowing up! The StrawberryDogshit too! Daaaammmn!
All the plants look great except 1 Chemical Blue. Its getting bigger, just not as good as the other 2 Chem Blues'.
There are square spots on some leaves that look like scales almost.
Im spraying them all down today with Serenade.
It seems the copper wire took care of any slugs.
I forgot my camera yesterday and today...
so next week you'll get to see just how huge they are already.... being outside for only 4 weeks.

YEPPUR........
Just got back and they look very healthy. Sprayed them all with Serenade.
Wish I had the camera. Huge bushes already. 4x the size when they got put out. They double in size every week.

We put these deer repelant stakes into the ground around the perimeter of the garden.
I havent seen any signs of deer around..... but just incase.
Slugs are all gone. Just gotta spray again with Serenade next weekend and then its just maintenence/watering from here on out.

Latest posts

Latest posts