What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Yep - and it looks like I'm getting away with it! Daily watering and misting at the moment

I forgot to water them this morning - 1 starting drooping by 11.30 - all good now though. I've been enjoying the green A5Haze x PCK but the green Bangi Haze x PCK is still my favourite - it has a blueberry taste - not very intense but it's there.

I've prepared the soil mix for the next repot - 8 parts Light Mix, 3 parts All Mix, 1 part terrace compost - dampened down with water with kombucha and Lactobacillus and left to activate for a few days.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
How do you like me now??? Most likely a male lol (Lebanese)
IMG_20240811_171131.jpg

shiva82

I forgot to water them this morning - 1 starting drooping by 11.30 - all good now though. I've been enjoying the green A5Haze x PCK but the green Bangi Haze x PCK is still my favourite - it has a blueberry taste - not very intense but it's there.

I've prepared the soil mix for the next repot - 8 parts Light Mix, 3 parts All Mix, 1 part terrace compost - dampened down with water with kombucha and Lactobacillus and left to activate for a few days.
what is the high like? the blueberry tasting plant . sounds good

El Timbo

the green Bangi Haze x PCK is still my favourite - it has a blueberry taste - not very intense but it's there.

I smoked a joint of it last night - great smell as I was grinding it but the taste wasn't anything like as good as I get from the 🌋

El Timbo

So now there are 5 female PxTs and probably 4 males but we'll see, I often fail to spot late females. 6 females would have been perfect as 6 of the 6 litre pots fit exactly into my crates but hey ho.

Of the fems only the Panama x Bangi Haze and the pure Bangi Haze have yet to show preflowers. The TxP has only just started and her pistils are very different to those of the PxTs. The Zamaldelica is the most advanced of the lot, followed by the Ox x A5Haze.

I smoked a joint of it last night - great smell as I was grinding it but the taste wasn't anything like as good as I get from the 🌋

I had some in an arizer today - not as good as the volcano...

Last edited:

El Timbo

Look like healthy vigorous roots to me 👍🏼

Cheers! All 11 had decent root growth. I'll give them a week or so to settle into the new pots then I'll see if switching off the terrace lighting is enough to trigger flowering.

El Timbo

Panama x Thai new top growth - they generally have thick, strong stems, I remember that the Thai x Panama last year had trouble supporting the weight of her buds.

DSCF0892[1].JPG

El Timbo

Having some of the Panama III in the 🌋 tonight - very sophisticated weed! Might go down for a swim. The Panamas are the oldest in the stash - I still have around 8 sessions left with them. Next oldest is the Thai - great stuff for afternoon activity.

I've finished a couple of the Battle Royale already - one of the A5Haze x PCK only yielded 3g! One of the Church x PCK only 5g. I think there are low yielding phenos in the PCK.

El Timbo

Had a morning session with the Ghana I - no great aromas or tastes - wood was main thing I noticed. The effect is comparable to the thai - nice, floaty, body disconnect, happy.

The females were switched last night - I say switched but that just entailed disabling the solar lights closest to them. There is still ambient light from street lights - and they installed brighter LEDs in them! I'll be watching the Panama x Thais to see how they respond - I want to select towards plants that flower well on my terrace

PxT leaves

DSCF0908[1].JPG

El Timbo

Males... I've been inspecting the 4 males as they begin to flower. There is one flowering heavily (first pic) - more like the Panama? 2 that are slower to flower and 1 that is flowering well but I have spotted a single pistil (second pic).

DSCF0919[1].JPG

DSCF0914.jpg