What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Panama x Thai seedling - good to see that they all have wider first leaves than the pure Thai.

DSCF0831[1].JPG

El Timbo

Panama x Malawi - high hopes for this one! The pure Panama is lovely but I prefer the Malawi x Panama and the Thai x Panama from earlier in this thread.

The green Bangi Haze x PCK is now definitely the winner of the PCK Battle Royale - top shelf weed! I will dedicate a larger grow to this cross (and weed out the purples) at some time in the future.

DSCF0845[1].JPG

El Timbo

Had some thai in the volcano today - I put them all in the same jar so I have no idea which is which - but it doesn't really matter! I wouldn't say it is racy - it's very floaty when you walk - I walked down to the beach then went for a long, slow swim - very enjoyable!

El Timbo

el sea slotho.

cosas del verano...

3 examples of the Panama x Thai to show the different structures. There are 3 tall and lanky plants - more like the thia, - the remaining 6 could be one group but there are 3 intermediate types - shorter and quite stocky with big fan leaves and 3 that are even shorter, with more slender stems. None are as slow in veg as the pure panama last year.

I've put 1 of each in the pic - can't wait to see how they flower! There was a huge difference in flower formation between the 2 types last year.

DSCF0855[1].JPG