What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

el mani

Veteran
Hi all
Leshaze
full

@MAHA KALA mextasy
full

Grandfunk
full

ACE súper Panamá hz
full

Oaxaca79A5
full

Hollidays on the farm

Mahalo85

From left to right; Nirvana Maui Waui, Cosmos F1 Cbd, my own cross with original Lambsbread from Jamaica X Juanita Lagrimosa Cbd, and last but not least Northern Lights Cbd 🌸

Attachments

• IMG_6643.jpeg
    IMG_6643.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6639.jpeg
    IMG_6639.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6640.jpeg
    IMG_6640.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6638.jpeg
    IMG_6638.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36

mudballs

I really do like taking flash shots in the morning...you get a diff perspective than during broad daylight...clearly there's yellowing lowers, I've exhausted those 3gal pots of mobile N...there's still N in them but not enough converting fast enough to support their growth rate. I'm still culling males...deciding if i want to keep a male to polinate preflowers for bagseed. Just playing em one at a time from here on out.
Screenshot_20240706-050554_Gallery.jpg

Old Piney

Thanks!

Yeah, I dunno much about the variety, but I was showing VermontMan his Zacatecas Tribute I'm growing and he was wondering where I am because the leaves were super slim. I think my elevation is playing a big part. I'm at 1800 ft in the highlands.
Interesting especially with Vermontman’s observation about your Zacatecas Tribute. Although not as popular narrow leaf phenos in true landrace kush is really quite common.keep us posted could be really unique

ZomVee

Interesting especially with Vermontman’s observation about your Zacatecas Tribute. Although not as popular narrow leaf phenos in true landrace kush is really quite common.keep us posted could be really unique
Unknown Kush is a cross between Bay 11 and Delicious seeds' proprietary kush. So not fully a kush and who knows what Bay 11 is because I've read that the Bay 11 that won the cup was actually Bodhi's keeper Appalachia cut from High & Lonesome's work.

I just went for it because the description stated it had metallic terps and I like that smell.

But I'll definitely keep ya updated.

I'll be pollen chucking with this Highland Laos Muang Sing male, freakin thing has a delicious mango stem rub!

Muang Sing Male.jpeg

xtsho

well is acting up with the amount of water it can produce a day and im going to need every bit i can spare View attachment 19028189

That's brutal. I thought we had it bad. You're literally living in Hades. It's not cooling down for you at night either.

At least you can save on electricity or gas and use a solar cooker. I'm going to make one of these to cook dinner later. I'll make a more elaborate model though.

1720280189428.png

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holyherb-- Very nice garden! Going to yield really well! Plants seem to be taking the heat well! If you use a mulch made with more bark material it will have more fines and be able to crust a little bit and conserve more moisture. Also has more humus content so good quality composted bark mulch can contain 0.5% N actually.

El Mani-- Looking great! That Grandfunk has lots of leaflets! Its like 11 on some of those! They seem to love the partial shade from the trees.

Mudballs-- Plants don't look too bad, normal to have a leaf like that anyway in the ground, they will do fine I bet. Hope you're able to get them in the ground soon. When does your flowering season start and how long are you able to mature them into the fall? When does frost become an issue?

Whats your favorite strains you are running? Your garden looks like mine, thanks for sharing!

mudballs

Mudballs-- Plants don't look too bad, normal to have a leaf like that anyway in the ground, they will do fine I bet. Hope you're able to get them in the ground soon. When does your flowering season start and how long are you able to mature them into the fall? When does frost become an issue?

Whats your favorite strains you are running? Your garden looks like mine, thanks for sharing!
They wont go in ground they get up potted and stay natural light cycle. Flowering will start near end of this month for most indica based strains. The big girl probably gonna be a really long drawn out story im gonna make you all sit thru while i harvest an 18-20' plant!...um lot of strain dependent questions you've asked of a place that runs many strains boss lol...favs are played close to vest. Frost is great question!...i shut down completely only for jan/feb. If i play year right im harvesting xmas week...new years

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great! Wait until you celebrate Christ's gift at Christmas! Each plant can be harvested at the best time then, that must be really nice!

We get the season cut off by frost some time in October usually. I have left a plot until January 18 when I thought it had been compromised, but the plants were still there. Was great smoke! They were brown but not moldy! Still had good resin! :smoke:

Holyherb420

Veteran
Holyherb-- Very nice garden! Going to yield really well! Plants seem to be taking the heat well! If you use a mulch made with more bark material it will have more fines and be able to crust a little bit and conserve more moisture. Also has more humus content so good quality composted bark mulch can contain 0.5% N actually.

El Mani-- Looking great! That Grandfunk has lots of leaflets! Its like 11 on some of those! They seem to love the partial shade from the trees.

Thanks! Im gonna try to add some more mulch next year. It does help quite a bit.

laszlokovacs

My vegging is just getting started, things might get a bit tight still have to sex a lot of these but there seems to be mostly females here.

Most of this garden-
IMG_8856.JPG

Biggest plant is the only clone Im runningsome sort of Superboof/mac cross, I heard Mac is slow in veg, this definitely one took a bit to wake up. Tied her down cuz shes branchy af apical dominance is all out of whack.
IMG_8858.JPG

Can y'all confirm this is fertilizer burn from ammonium? Went hard to push nutrition and I was looking for the sign to back off, pretty sure this is what I'm looking for right? Spotted on a couple plants, they will bounce back, I dont think it would have been a problem if the nutrients were more balanced though. Still learning lots over here no question about it.
IMG_8835.JPG

Only plant that looks like it might not make it is some sour/chem hybrid. Of course its the plant I want the most. If it dies no real chem/diesel/sour for me this year I will be bummed. Oh the unspeakable things I would do for a cut of some chem.o_O

Magu🌈

My vegging is just getting started, things might get a bit tight still have to sex a lot of these but there seems to be mostly females here.

Most of this garden-
View attachment 19028659
Biggest plant is the only clone Im runningsome sort of Superboof/mac cross, I heard Mac is slow in veg, this definitely one took a bit to wake up. Tied her down cuz shes branchy af apical dominance is all out of whack.
View attachment 19028660
Can y'all confirm this is fertilizer burn from ammonium? Went hard to push nutrition and I was looking for the sign to back off, pretty sure this is what I'm looking for right? Spotted on a couple plants, they will bounce back, I dont think it would have been a problem if the nutrients were more balanced though. Still learning lots over here no question about it.
View attachment 19028661
Only plant that looks like it might not make it is some sour/chem hybrid. Of course its the plant I want the most. If it dies no real chem/diesel/sour for me this year I will be bummed. Oh the unspeakable things I would do for a cut of some chem.o_O
Yea. May be fertilizer burn. You can try flushing some out by dumping a lot of water on it over several days but it does not look bad at this point.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use it indoors before the stretch and it seems to be enough for the flower stage.32 oz of fish hydrolysate made from catfish in 5 gallons water. Outdoors I’ve got raccoons ground hogs and curious squirrels I rather not tempt, although the smell isn’t fishy due to the citrus used as a preservative. I once spilled some on the gravel drive and next day there was a hole there several inches deep. Just about anywhere I dig something digs there to see what I buried.
been experimenting with fish emulsion & sure enough the very next day in some of my containers I could see they were critters, digging holes… Also, when I mix up a batch within seconds the flies come from everywhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts