What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Outdoor 2024 No $$ Grow

ScythianGold

Veteran
Maff x Zacateca Tribute not messing around. Serious smoke. Not sure what to call the cross yet, maybe Holy Freeze (Zacateca Tribute is Oaxacan x Big Sur Holy weed which is (Zacateca Purple x mazar)). Any other ideas for a name? Plants weren't really purple so Purple Freeze not gonna work I think. Freeza? Of the first 3 varieties harvested and made into hash this is my fav so far. We'll see how things stand next spring after a full fall/winter of testing~~~~~~~~~

ScythianGold

Veteran
Well now I fully understand why the name Lilacghani was chosen. The buds looks like clusters of fkin lilacs. Pinks, reds, purples. I had no idea they would get this purple. I don't grow ornamentals but the color is beautiful. I knew the Lavendar side of the family had some purpling of the leaves but geez this thing has purpled up my cross of Somango 47 and Lilacghani. Total surprise purple. In the images for Lilacghani seeds they don't show the crazy purple phenos. And it seems to be dominant. In the cross more than half were purple buds, but less intense than the pure Lilacghanis.

1d3037e2-83ff-4c4c-bd47-cb97dc7ef51a.jpg
9f7170b9-f28c-4572-aa32-861122b9f555.jpg
16e30aa1-c526-49dc-a9d7-60991914d840.jpg
c3afeaeb-5054-47a6-9fb2-46c1e860379f.jpg