What's new

Ordering Seeds, Safely...

I see everyone on hear with new seeds and rare strains, and am real interested in ordering some from gypsnirvana @ seedboutique.com. The thing is I want to order safely, with no risk of jailtime. My idea was to setup a P.O. box, but that requires utility records. My other idea is to somehow find a vacant house somewhere and maybe ship it there. I have talked to a hydroponics guy and he says its too risky and that I can risk being charged with purchae with intent to cultivate. So I am not sure what to do. You guys are somehow getting your seeds successfully, what are your methods? Is there a safe way?

Indica Jones

The letter will just arrive with green tape from Homeland Security if the seeds are confiscated. It would be better to clue in that person what you are ordering though. :joint:

is there any like proof of this, not that i dont believe you its just that I would hate for my friend to get into any potential trouble.

mister_dog

this is an old question, that constantly is monitored by cyberweedPeople. The answer is...

If the US gov. intercepts your seeds going into the US, the only thing anyone has ever resported them doing is sending you the envelope, minus the seeds, with a letter saying they took illegal stuff, and green tape on the envelope saying they violated it. After they have the seeds, and presumably your name/address in a database, nothing ever happens. Actually, no one has confirmed the existance of said database; I just assume they would make records of this stuff. The gov. just is too overloaded with stuff to do, they don't have time to follow up on everything, unless gov employees were to work with zeal and purpose. We all know how gov. workers are, fortunately.

Obviously, something COULD happen, if the government could manage the followup. Fortunately, tax dollars are not infinite and they don't have time to chase after people ordering a few beaners. U'd think they would at least alert local pigs, but they don't even do that, so far as anyone knows. It is for these and similar retardations that LEO is known among cyberweedPeople as a lazy, not too intelligent remnant of the Neaderthal.

By the Grace of the Internet, pretty much any tactic or significant move made by law enforcement is reported in weed forums and word spreads like wildfire. If LEO ever busted someone for ordering seeds only, u'd hear about it right here in this forum. That is why this place is good to check out regularly.

Now, as for caution.... occasionally, seeds intercepted in the mail play a role in someone getting busted. I guess there is this urologist in Indiana, USA, whose wife has bad disease, so he grows for her. It's like public knowledge or something, and then the pigs snagged him for ordering a ton of seeds they intercepted.

Normal peons like us fly under federal radar. It's a hole in the system that really makes a big difference in the freedom of people. Cuz I know how u feel.. u need seeds.

The rule of thumb is to not send them to your grow, in case the pigs follow the seeds. That said, finding an alternate address is definitely a problem.

I just had a few packs of seeds sent to my house. I made about 4 orders over a 2 month period. I even charged them to my credit card, because I could not stand to wait the extra time it would have taken to have sent a money order. I am so glad I never have to go through that again.

Keep working at it.. take every precaution you can.. then go for it.. u just gotta make the jump. I SEE AWESOME SEEDS IN YOUR FUTURE!

Alternative: drive to Canada, carry the seeds back in your pocket. U can buy them in head shops I heard, though I have not confirmed. If you conduct proper stealth and weed hygeine, you can definite get across the border with a few dozen beans in your asshole or something.. even if they search your car, if it is clean, they won't be shining a light up your ass unless u give them reason to suspect u.

Do not carry weed, just seeds across. Make sure you have a good reason to give them why you are visiting Canada. If possible, take a chick and a kid with you, and look like you are on a sightseeing vacation or something.

If you look like a pothead, forget the Canada plan. Just use the mail.

What strains u looking at obtaining?

Last edited:
Thanks for your post, I appreciate it, I was planning on some durban poison, c-99, northern lights, northernlights x big bud, and try out some master low. Most of those are feminized packs.

I am planning on starting in mid april (live in the southeast US) outdoors, hopefully soon ill be sending the money order, hmm what about a visa gift card thing that once you're done you just throw it out, for faster processing?

Indica Jones

There is no garantee of any trouble, I am just telling you from personal experience. Who knows they may take it serious and go after everyone who gets a notice. If your friend is clean, you/him shouldn`t have any worries. Deny, deny, deny anything about them, how can they prove otherwise.

Give me a little while to get a camera that works, and I`ll post a pic of the tape and note.

Thanks Mister Dog, and Indica Jones for your help on these legal matters, and the friend is clean as far as growing but not in terms of THC consumption.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
use a fake name, or if there is some one from say your high school days was an a-hole towards you, you could allways use their name, lol

G

Got my beans again yesterday and MMM freebie, 100% success with gypsy, 3 orders so far. 6 total, 5 arrivals, One rip off from C professionals.

2buds

Just send off the dang payment. It'll be alright. If your real paranoid then wait till Christmas and send payment around Thanksgiving then your beans will be mixed with the millions of Christmas cards running through the postal system. Not a chance of getting filtered then, can you say overloaded. Start saving now, make you a dream list and let them come true at Christmas. Good Luck, only 10 months away.

Snowdog27

Do what 2Buds suggests and send your order around Christmas cause the Postal service is so busy they don't have time to look at every piece of mail, just order enough seeds to last till next year, or just order them now as long as their not coming from Canada the postal service won't even give your package a second look.

Last edited:
nah I'll order it now, I've decided, thanks for your recommendations though I'll use that next christmas.

How does it get stopped, can their dogs or whatever they use smell seeds?

They just get lucky and decide to open a package. Hey, they gotta catch some of em. My advice is if you are going to order expensive strains, order 1 expensive strain, and a few inexpensives per order. That way, if they DO get lucky, it isn't a huge loss. But, really, its fast and easy as heck to order from Gypsy. My last order took only 5 days from when it was sent to get to Midwest USA. Easy, stealthy, affordable. What are you waiting for? :smile:

Last edited:
G

ive order 20 to 30 times never any probs i love these guys. just use a friends address i do for things that cant be shipped to my house i send my friends prepaid envelops and they mail it off works great.

STARGATE

Seymour Duncan said:
I see everyone on hear with new seeds and rare strains, and am real interested in ordering some from gypsnirvana @ seedboutique.com. The thing is I want to order safely, with no risk of jailtime. My idea was to setup a P.O. box, but that requires utility records. My other idea is to somehow find a vacant house somewhere and maybe ship it there. I have talked to a hydroponics guy and he says its too risky and that I can risk being charged with purchae with intent to cultivate. So I am not sure what to do. You guys are somehow getting your seeds successfully, what are your methods? Is there a safe way?

Get a PO box. Always better to use a PO box than your home addy. I can vouch for security precautions as taken by www.*********.com (Canada). they will only accept cash (no paper trail) and ship seeds with no return address labels. Never had a problem in about 3 years of ordering from them. All emails were answered promptly. They are a smaller seed company but have great strains. Decent prices and free seeds to boot.

Vermonster

I have heard and agree w/ the theory of the opened package and the notice, as i have scene it happen to a friend. However they must follow up some of those leads because when they took down emery seeds they said that they connected the seeds to a grwo. Now there are def. other ways to connect the two, but i do not doubt that they run down a few of the intercepted orders. That is why you need to be safe either way, and use good companies that stealth well.

G

I googled high grade seeds and found a few reports claiming they were totally bogus. Now that conflicts with the above report. I wonder if they work for high grade...

I use D*R. C*hronic no problems and he sends you the seeds in the original breeder pack...

As good as gypsy, not as many choices as seedbay.

STARGATE

kmarpa said:
I googled high grade seeds and found a few reports claiming they were totally bogus. Now that conflicts with the above report. I wonder if they work for high grade...

I use D*R. C*hronic no problems and he sends you the seeds in the original breeder pack...

As good as gypsy, not as many choices as seedbay.

Never had that experience with highgrade seeds. They have always come thru with great service and quality seeds. I guess you can read something bad on just about every seedbank out there.

G

Posted by stargate:

>>>they will only accept cash (no paper trail) and ship seeds with no return address labels. <<<
------------------------------------
My observation in the newly hyper-vigilant, post-9/11 United States of Amerika is that through rain, sleet, hail, snow, and voyeuristic government-contract employees, sending things via mail absent a return address tends to look more suspicious than not.

Just an opinion acquired from watching the world go by..

The more normal a package or envelope appears, the less scrutiny it'll be apt to get.

Regards,

moose eater :wave: