What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

Nexus7

True story!

Screenshot_20241014-224709.png

mudballs

True, but they are now fully incapable of writing the history they want...they can hate on hempys' experiences all they want, they are no longer a defacto authority by deleting, editing, banning, and last word posts...bird is out of the cage so to speak

Dime

I would say opiated thai sticks would have definitely been a thing.

There was lots of heroin going round these parts up until early 2000's and yes people would even spike their own as well as lace other peoples weed.

I think it would be foolish for people to think westerners were the first to mix opium and weed together!
No one said that it was never done, they are saying it was never done to tons at a time. Imagine soaking 70 tons of weed in opium water,that would be quite a task.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
After seeing that video how they were consuming Opium by cooking it into that tobacco like plant and smoking it regularly. I think its highly possible that some small batches might have existed where cannabis was used soaked in Opium. Both opium and cannabis are grown commercial into that region.

But definitely not on a large scale.

Latest posts

Latest posts