What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
When I was younger my dealer once offered what he called opium laced hash, along with the normal stuff… I wasn’t tempted and went for some once pressed hash that looked huge in comparison.

The other stuff was flecked with white bits which at the time I presumed to be opium but on reflection that’s the wrong colour… probably contaminated with plaster or something 😂
The white bits are emulsified oil from washing it

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
While Thai sticks never crossed my path . . .

I did buy a ¼ oz of ‘opiated’ Nepalese fingertip hash sometime around 1972??? It was more than double the price of a std qrtr. My memory is stretching but it was black and shaped like a flat finger with a few veins of white going right through the hash. I have seen hash mould and it is a white fuzz that develops on the outside of the piece, but this was different. It was one toke hash – certainly the best I had in that era - and I sampled a lot of hash. Our pot at that time was just brick shit and the quality varied wildly while hash was guaranteed. Black from Pakistan and Afghanistan. A range of brown – blacks from Morocco. Red and blonde Leb. This was the only Nepalese that I can remember having.