Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
116352574 1037852129965297 848607872992943742 n

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i dragged and dropped ,, not sure why it didnt work propertly ,
i cant seem to download the pictures off my gallery for some reason as i used to be able ..

Chi13

ICMag Donor
wow thats cool ,
maybe the timber is teak??
is it metal in the center , the part that sits on the stand ??
looks like some design on there ???
Yeah, it is metal in the centre. Maybe teak, I don't know my woods that well, or metals for that matter.
The design is a flower and leaf pattern.

Gry

Veteran
Was in Hong Kong from mid sixties to the early seventies. Had an friend in Thailand I would go see from time to
time who enjoyed such things. The
regular cannabis was stunning.
The first sticks I saw, were small buds
lashed to a thin piece of bamboo with
plant fiber. The quality of the sticks was
such that one would go unfinished over an evening for the two of us. Thai cannabis had a well deserved reputation.
A lot of cannabis, and hash was shipped between friends via APO. The mood and
temperament was vastly different than what we see today.
As a result of time spent over there, I am
more than willing to believe one could have absolutely anything custom made.
I never saw opiated sticks myself, nor does it really make sense to me. Heroin was abundant for those who desired it.
Frankly I think that the days of opium were prior to the Japanese introducing
heroin during the second world war.

Look Donald, I get it you don't believe Opiated Thai Sticks existed and that's fine, but these were around well before you even smoked some came across them others clearly did not.

They were not a common thing, I only came across them twice, and personally I would rather smoke the non Opiated Thai the two times I got them was enough.
It’s alright let Donald speak his peace . I have a close friend who lives in Thailand that I’m able to ask who travels throughout provinces and villages growing herb his name is @cannathaiseeds on Instagram . My knowledge comes from him . Boots on the ground as in he’s there with the locals to ask them. I know for a fact it was tied with string . But hey what do I know ? Right ? Haha

Latest posts

Latest posts