What's new

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
From
DJ Short article

An element was added to certain shipments of Thai herb in the 70's: "early water." A by-product of the heroin trade, early water was the leftover water used to create the heroin from the raw opium.

It contained all of the constituents of opium except most of the heroin.

The curing Thai herb was soaked in the water and redried to absorb the opiate alkaloids. The result was a high that was sought out by some, but more than most bargained for. A good wash was an enjoyable thing, but some were over-laced, which caused a dilemma for those who would start spinning after a few hits on a joint.
I only saw them a few times and I scored them from a mate's uncle who was a biker.

I preferred the normal Thai over the Opiated Thai sticks, it was a better experience or high.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
That’s why opiated Thai sticks is complete bollocks and always has been
bushy, I'm a fair bit older than you are but my words are true...the thai sticks I smoked on here 2 toked and you were rendered stupid...just because you didn't smoke what I smoked doesn't make my posts bollocks...mebbe you got shit for sticks over there but ours are legendary on this side of the pond...our views are no on the same page...

I know for a fact from a. Homie I have boots on the ground in Thailand with . The poppy was painted on with a. Paint brush not dipped . Peace be with u

I just saw that dj short article interesting read , from what I know there’s red string gold string and green , red being what most people got as regular Thai stock and gold being optiated , whether they soaked the herb or painted it on sounds to me like it’s truth either way u cut it all around the board with Thai stock being laced to score extra money

Latest posts

Latest posts