What's new

Object found in schwag?

Che

Veteran
I've seen schwag that would only give you a headache... even smoking quarter o blunts.
Most of the schwag I've smoked is probably 2-5%thc and gives little more than a glow.
Compressed weed and dirtweed, that's rare in my area but we do gets tons of early harvested fluffy outdoor of varying potency. I've found bits of plastic, dirt, but nothing else really.
Indoor around here often comes with free perlite in the bottom of the bag..

Styles P

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not bad for 50$ a oz.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was wondering what odd items anyone has found in brick weed?Some that I have found or heard of were: Peanuts,cockroach,mouse shit. :pointlaug Omg I can't believe people still smoke this shit!I think it is worse for you than tobacco.Anyone?

i have found everything from mold to marbles, gold bracelets to safety pins in elbeez of schwag.

RooR HeaD

I've smoked a lot of brick in my day. I've found some screwed up stuff in my sacs. Thumbnails, twine, pebbles, bugs, lint, feathers, water, balled up rolling papers.
I won't buy it anymore but I'll smoke it if it's offered. Back when I smoked nothing but swag a friend came over and brought someone with him that just moved from california. I had just lit up a joint and when I passed it to him he said, "Naw I only smoke the best, from the west." Snotty bitch, I told him to go the hell on if he thinks he's too good for my swag. If someone offers to smoke thier swag with you don't be a dick, just smoke it. It won't kill you. Well not since the whole DDT thing.

I dont care man im not gonna smoke swag no matter who offers it to me. fuck that excuse my language i dotn smoke dirt weed id rather not smoke at all if i cant smoke top self shit. but im not gonna say i only smoke the best from the east i just say no thankyou and ill smoke some bomby with u instead. i could understand why u would get mad about how he said what he said but u cant get mad at someone for not wanting to smoke your garbage if hes smokeing ogkush think about it. its not that hes too good for it its that he rather smoke good weed. this isnt a mean post this is just how it is for people who are lucky enough to smoke good weed from start to finish i was luckey enough to knower older kids so when i started the first strain i bought was white ryno ill never forget that shit some of the best.

but when i said i think all bad weed should be outlawed i meant i wish everyone could get bomby so we all are happy i bet if that happen their wold be no trolls or asswholes on ic.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont care man im not gonna smoke swag no matter who offers it to me. fuck that excuse my language i dotn smoke dirt weed id rather not smoke at all if i cant smoke top self shit. but im not gonna say i only smoke the best from the east i just say no thankyou and ill smoke some bomby with u instead. i could understand why u would get mad about how he said what he said but u cant get mad at someone for not wanting to smoke your garbage if hes smokeing ogkush think about it. its not that hes too good for it its that he rather smoke good weed. this isnt a mean post this is just how it is for people who are lucky enough to smoke good weed from start to finish i was luckey enough to knower older kids so when i started the first strain i bought was white ryno ill never forget that shit some of the best.

but when i said i think all bad weed should be outlawed i meant i wish everyone could get bomby so we all are happy i bet if that happen their wold be no trolls or asswholes on ic.

I wouldn't have been offended if he wasn't so much of ann ass about it. If he would have just said naw man I'm good, I would have been fine. One less head on my joint ya know? But... he came off with that holier than though crap so I became an ass at that point. I'm very easy to get along with as long as I'm treated respectfully, everyone should have a little humility IMO.

P.S ALL weed is outlawed :0) later.

Styles P

picture.php

for $50.00/oz?

DAMN!

for what, a 5 pack? jeez

dunno we have to go to a real bad area to get it. like real bad ever heard of camden nj? i dont get this stuff often i know some guy who lives there and when im strapped for cash and good green i hit him up i usually just split a q/p with 3 other friends get a oz just to hold me over till i can get better. but this is the best schwag i can find shit smells like lemons. btw wtf is a 5 pack?

Last edited:
P

PrimoVG

I wouldn't have been offended if he wasn't so much of ann ass about it. If he would have just said naw man I'm good, I would have been fine. One less head on my joint ya know? But... he came off with that holier than though crap so I became an ass at that point. I'm very easy to get along with as long as I'm treated respectfully, everyone should have a little humility IMO.

P.S ALL weed is outlawed :0) later.

word...you can bet you're bottom dollar, schwag or dank i'll smoke it....don't forget, if it weren't for schwag some people wouldn't have food to put on their tables...

that said, i've seen my share of foriegn objects...lint, mold, dead insects...i found a few rocks once in an L, i'm sure they were placed their for weight, you just don't do that...

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Stylep

Thats what i'm talking about. $50 bucks for bud that looks like that, is hard to beat.

Peace

Styles P

thats just the best looking bud in the bag more pics will come later but the other buds don't look as good and have a decent amount of seeds.

pack a bowl

my guy prob gets his "headies" (450 - 500 per Z) from your guy... i've peeled nugs from nugs / had seeds (about 5 - 10 a ounce) in those "headies"... those people who sling that shit are greedy assholes. i have refused to buy from them anymore. i'd rather not smoke that help them in anyway.

edit: once i told them they had seeds too, they just shrugged. fuckers.

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
my guy prob gets his "headies" (450 - 500 per Z) from your guy... i've peeled nugs from nugs / had seeds (about 5 - 10 a ounce) in those "headies"... those people who sling that shit are greedy assholes. i have refused to buy from them anymore. i'd rather not smoke that help them in anyway.

edit: once i told them they had seeds too, they just shrugged. fuckers.

probably just bad luck. It depends who you know and how you carry yourself. Don't let yourself get pushed around. I would beat this his ass if I got ripped off. :bashhead:

RooR HeaD

I understand katoic. belive me i live in upstate new york and i know those type of kids u described. theirs this one strain that a bunch of clearance new york kids get that the think is the god of all weed. i would post a pic of it but this new ic is to hard to figure out for me when im high. but to the point they will tell u this weed is better then anything u show them u could show them arjan haze from the cannabiscup first prize winner and they will tell u that their dank is better. so i understand. see like u said i just say no thanku and offer to smoke some better weed with them and if i have enough i offer to sell them some cause for me id rather smoke all good weed then some good and some bad. i like all my friends to have the weed i have so we all could smoke top notch shit during r match sesions. but hey man if u love weed enough and cant stand to go with out it and cant affor 50 dollor 8ths then swag is the way to go i guess im jsut lucky cause i have self control and rather stay clean then smoke bad weed.

overall i hope one day weed is only top notch and swag is no more!

dkmonk

I'm confused, because most of you guys are calling ALL imported weed from mexico schwag when in a matter of fact, schwag is badd shitty weed that has lots of seeds and stems or doesn't get you high. But, there is also a lot of weed that is imported, if you know the right people that is amazing and a lot of the times seedless and beats out all of the unflushed homegrown that has become an epidemic round were i live for 50 and 1/8, in all aspects, taste, high ect....

Just because it is imported doesn't mean it is schwag, I definatley have boughten a lot of mexican bud that when held up to my friends or my own home grown looks a lot better or equally as good and smokes the same. Once a friend and I get a digi cam we are going to do a little chronicle of the black market import from mexico, and show our kind buds alongside to show there isn't a huge difference some of the time.

Im not saying your going to get some og kush from mexico, but imo a lot of the nice sativas that taste like frankenscence and get you so high you feel kinda trippy are way better.

Latest posts

Latest posts