What's new

Object found in schwag?

I'm down with the schwiggity schwagg, of course i would rather smoke properly flushed and cured kind buds. But when you aint got money to spend on a $60 1/8, schwagg is the answer. I would much rather buy a Oz. for $80, than a 1/8th for $60, any day.

growlife

I'm down with the schwiggity schwagg, of course i would rather smoke properly flushed and cured kind buds. But when you aint got money to spend on a $60 1/8, schwagg is the answer. I would much rather buy a Oz. for $80, than a 1/8th for $60, any day.

but when you have to smoke the O a day of schwag for a buzz
or the green lasts 2days i thing i would save the extra$20 and have
2days of fun then a day of crap and bull shit

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've smoked a lot of brick in my day. I've found some screwed up stuff in my sacs. Thumbnails, twine, pebbles, bugs, lint, feathers, water, balled up rolling papers.
I won't buy it anymore but I'll smoke it if it's offered. Back when I smoked nothing but swag a friend came over and brought someone with him that just moved from california. I had just lit up a joint and when I passed it to him he said, "Naw I only smoke the best, from the west." Snotty bitch, I told him to go the hell on if he thinks he's too good for my swag. If someone offers to smoke thier swag with you don't be a dick, just smoke it. It won't kill you. Well not since the whole DDT thing.

The schwagg that i get around here is useually pretty decent. Every once in a while you get some shitty stuff, but not very often. And i have never had to smoke and Oz. a day to get stoned. But i do agree, that i would rather smoke kind bud over schwagg, but when you cant afford it, or grow it, what do ya do.

pack a bowl

really you were offended? i can see getting upset if he says that then doesn't smoke you up with his or hook you up with some but really though.... if i have headies and someone offers me swag, i see no need to endanger my lounges any further needlessly.

with that said i am a semi pot snob, it depends on what i can get. lol

fred norris

really you were offended? i can see getting upset if he says that then doesn't smoke you up with his or hook you up with some but really though.... if i have headies and someone offers me swag, i see no need to endanger my lounges any further needlessly.
exactly

its like im eating filet mignon , and someone offers me a bite of there steak-ums.

W

Weedman Herb

So if someone offers you a headache it is polite to accept that headache? I'm not killing my buzz just to be polite ... I'll let em know that the offer was nice but I'm not going to smoke questionable weed ... then I break out the goods. I might be rude but I share ...

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never had a headache from swag and no he did not bust out his sac. I think people exagerrate how bad brick really is. I've had some damn good brick before, shit that will blow the doors off of half the poorly grown and handled shit that is sold for 50 to 60 an eighth. Maybe ya'll should try some good swag before knockin it. My 2 cents.

Yea Good One,:moon:
I agree with Kaotic, i seen and smoked schwagg that will put most mid's in the dirt. Agreed that some of it sucks ass, but in the last 5 years i can only think of maybe 5 or 6 times, that i bought schwagg that barley got me high. Right now i got some schwagg that has nice, visable trich's. my:2cents:

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Schwaag,

I've only found rocks. Most of the stories on here are full of shit, I can tell. I've gotten some commercial weed, it was supposedly schwaag it was bright green brick weed. Some of the best brick weed i've toked. Its not bad every time, you just got to know the people. Most of the time it becomes schwaag cause its kind of difficult moving tons and tons at one single time. lol. People have made millions of bucks off of that shit. lol. even gotten ferraris, thats what its all about.

Not all mexican buds are schwaag. Most mex dank is sold as what it is. DANK. Just that some people just don't know or care cause it gets mixed with the rest of the dank.

My 2 cents

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Ha! I found a nugget of some true fire in a bow of brick. The stuff was so bad that it wouldnt even sell to mt high school crinies. But....

There was this one "bud" in the middle of that pound, that knocked us for a serious loop. It was like all of the thc in the whole pound was condensed into this one nugget. That was the best blunt of dirt ever! I will never forget that since it fucked us upo so bad, we had to turn around and skip school. Couldnt be seen in public like that. It caught us off guard since that whole week we were desparately trying to get high off of this stuff, smoking huge Titanic Phillies to no avail. But this one blunt had us cripplied. We sold the rest of the remaining to a dooshe that was in the car with us that morning. Never got a complaint from him, kinda makes me wonder if the rest of the ganj was actually decent.

pack a bowl

I've never had a headache from swag and no he did not bust out his sac. I think people exagerrate how bad brick really is. I've had some damn good brick before, shit that will blow the doors off of half the poorly grown and handled shit that is sold for 50 to 60 an eighth. Maybe ya'll should try some good swag before knockin it. My 2 cents.

yea i've had sativa middies that were great... but all the rest of the swag i've had 75% of the time gives me a headache

dkmonk

Wow really were are most you guys buying your bricks at?
I will agree brick weed isn't good, but the stuff we get round here isn't complete garbage sometimes, it tastes dank and gets you a really nice high and is just a little compressed.

The only thing i have ever found is string, and maybe a insect of some sorts, but i also have found stuff in dank too from it being grown outside. It's just a part of nature your going to eventually get a moldy bud, or an insect if you buy weed often no matter the quality.

I found a third of a preying mantis that was trapped in a fat green bud,IT was the same color as the bud and it was obviously cut during trimming.I know it isn't A schwag story,but it was still the weirdest thing I ever found in weed that I bought.To be fair I don't think the trimmer even saw it.I almost smoked it by accident.I flashed back on Tommy Chong Smoking the cockroach for the roach jar in "UP IN SMOKE" LOL

picture.php

This here was some nice schwagg, was told it was from New Mexico. Nice High, not very many seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts