What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Oaxacan

adk69

New member here. Graduated high school in 1973. I have smoked some of the best strains that were imported into the country at that time before there was really any domestic growing in the US except maybe in California. Have been reading about people searching for true oaxacan.
Sensi seeds has some of the oldest genetics cause they were one of the first. Merged with the seed bank that was started by Nevil.
They're Mexican sativa is based on oaxacan crossed with Durban and a Pakistani hash plant. Then crossed back with the oaxacan. 70% sativa. The Durban and Pakistani genes seem to be recessive.
An up old school type of high.
Probably as close as you're going to get to 100% oaxacan like back in the day!

adk69

Thanks CVH!
Look forward to elaborating more and in more detail about this subject since I've been involved in it since the '70s.

Reactions: Cvh

therealpacific

New member here. Graduated high school in 1973. I have smoked some of the best strains that were imported into the country at that time before there was really any domestic growing in the US except maybe in California. Have been reading about people searching for true oaxacan.
Sensi seeds has some of the oldest genetics cause they were one of the first. Merged with the seed bank that was started by Nevil.
They're Mexican sativa is based on oaxacan crossed with Durban and a Pakistani hash plant. Then crossed back with the oaxacan. 70% sativa. The Durban and Pakistani genes seem to be recessive.
An up old school type of high.
Probably as close as you're going to get to 100% oaxacan like back in the day!
welcome! the real deal is still out there bro don't worry.

Latest posts

Latest posts