What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Notsodog Sour Diesel

Kwallafied

It just hits a LOT harder, it feels more dissociative and intense, a little more body high, but overall it seems like the stink is deeper when you burn it. The smell really lingers and I love it. The weasel is very heady, very uplifting and chaotic. I have seriously taken one bong hit from the Notsodog and been severely stoned a few times, where as I’m hitting the Weasel a lot more and it gets me really high vs really stoned like Notso. I think they both have their pros and cons, but both are really great cuts
Very interesting...the weasel cut that looks just like the cut I tried in '09 fits the high quality that I felt then as well...also to a T. So that's good to know. But I agree with you that I'd love having em both based on your descriptions 🤤🤤🤤....out here in LA Cali, I guess the OG's are the sub for the gas stonedness....but I'm so used to OG....I miss everything about that '09 Sour experience (sigh). That tells you alot about how special she is...here I am in weed mecca land LA and I'm contemplating a NY for da Sowah trip one day. So tired of the constant sour pump fakers out here. I definitely don't know the right people (yet) n fuck diving back into the dispensaries hunting for the real. Definitely got burnt out doing that for awhile haha. Anyways congrats again for acquiring in '24 what alot of us older heads miss...some true "my precious" type smoke 😬

P.s. don't ever lose it!

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Very interesting...the weasel cut that looks just like the cut I tried in '09 fits the high quality that I felt then as well...also to a T. So that's good to know. But I agree with you that I'd love having em both based on your descriptions 🤤🤤🤤....out here in LA Cali, I guess the OG's are the sub for the gas stonedness....but I'm so used to OG....I miss everything about that '09 Sour experience (sigh). That tells you alot about how special she is...here I am in weed mecca land LA and I'm contemplating a NY for da Sowah trip one day. So tired of the constant sour pump fakers out here. I definitely don't know the right people (yet) n fuck diving back into the dispensaries hunting for the real. Definitely got burnt out doing that for awhile haha. Anyways congrats again for acquiring in '24 what alot of us older heads miss...some true "my precious" type smoke 😬

P.s. don't ever lose it!
I know the feeling, it took me 8 years to track down these sour cuts. Nobody ever wanted to give them out, I’m really thankful to have some really good friends on here and on IG. Breeders direct sells the Notsodog cut for 2 bills if you ever wanna spend the cash

RoostaPhish

Veteran
This is off topic. But I love how much these dry flower shots look like my cheese flowers. It is VERY obvious they are related. Was literally staring at a jar full while looking at your pics. Just was a coincidence, but a great one.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

This is off topic. But I love how much these dry flower shots look like my cheese flowers. It is VERY obvious they are related. Was literally staring at a jar full while looking at your pics. Just was a coincidence, but a great one.
Oh yea man, well cheese is skunk 1, and skunk 1 crossed to afghani makes super skunk, which is in sour diesel. All my favorite strains have the old skunk 1 genes, it’s the best! I’d love a good cheese cut, back in the day we had a skunk 1 that still smelled like a dead skunk, I miss that shit

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Oh yeah, I know the history if you will. I just love it when you can see it. Don't even need to know the history and yet it is so obvious.