What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Notsodog Sour Diesel

Budshine

May I ask what is the Chem family structure is like …and … are the TK and Chem family similar in having that grapey gassy smell ?

Jcue81

I’ve got a Notso sour 10 days into flower (on the left) under a 400w hortilux HPS. SCBD under a 315w CMH on the right
IMG_9923.jpeg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

its awesome to see the sour is still kicking around ,that one you have is it Bigcrawldaddy ,bet she smokes nice:canabis:
Thanks kaneboy, it’s some killer chronic. Every time I burn a bowl, it stinks my whole house up for hours and I smell it when I come home from work. It gets me way higher than most modern strains. I gave my friend a few buds in a sandwich bag and could smell the diesel 15 feet away as he walked to his car lol

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

This is what the current market is missing. Pure stinky, skunks ass, burnt rubber, and diesel fuel. Here’s some shots of Weasel diesel I took outdoors. It stinks way more once you take it outside in the warm, humid weather. Straight up reeking of skunk 🦨. Now that it’s cured for about 3 weeks, the flavor has been a lot better, the smell is way more skunk and burnt rubber, and I would say this cut is definitely my favorite out of all the cuts I’ve ran so far. It reminds me of 2009. Diesel fuel, sour funk, burnt rubber, skunk, and almost like a grease taste mixed with the skunk at times. It’s down right delicious and I’m keeping her forever. This cut is slightly more stinky, tasty, and I guess stickier than the Notsodog sour
img_4689-jpeg.19057269
IMG_4688.jpeg
IMG_4686.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4685.jpeg
    IMG_4685.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 177

Kwallafied

This is what the current market is missing. Pure stinky, skunks ass, burnt rubber, and diesel fuel. Here’s some shots of Weasel diesel I took outdoors. It stinks way more once you take it outside in the warm, humid weather. Straight up reeking of skunk 🦨. Now that it’s cured for about 3 weeks, the flavor has been a lot better, the smell is way more skunk and burnt rubber, and I would say this cut is definitely my favorite out of all the cuts I’ve ran so far. It reminds me of 2009. Diesel fuel, sour funk, burnt rubber, skunk, and almost like a grease taste mixed with the skunk at times. It’s down right delicious and I’m keeping her forever. This cut is slightly more stinky, tasty, and I guess stickier than the Notsodog sour
img_4689-jpeg.19057269
View attachment 19057270 View attachment 19057271
These buds look jusssssst like the ones I saw come off a cut in 2009...to a T. Grown by a friend in LA that was close to chem fam circle via Massachusetts. He just grew 1 n lost the cut right after. Saw it right before harvest. He grew it organic dwc. It was tallest n stinkiest thing in the room. Smell description just like yours. I only got an 8th...he literally smoked all of it up solo. I feel lucky I even got to see n try it. To this day out of allllll the sours I've had since nothing compares. The high was fantastic as well. Seeing this gives me hope the dragon I've been chasing last 15 years will finally be caught. Thanks for posting!

Jcue81

These buds look jusssssst like the ones I saw come off a cut in 2009...to a T. Grown by a friend in LA that was close to chem fam circle via Massachusetts. He just grew 1 n lost the cut right after. Saw it right before harvest. He grew it organic dwc. It was tallest n stinkiest thing in the room. Smell description just like yours. I only got an 8th...he literally smoked all of it up solo. I feel lucky I even got to see n try it. To this day out of allllll the sours I've had since nothing compares. The high was fantastic as well. Seeing this gives me hope the dragon I've been chasing last 15 years will finally be caught. Thanks for posting!
Check out the Albany Sour thread

Kwallafied

Check out the Albany Sour thread
Thanks, yeah I remember seeing that thread before...following it now👍👍 One thing I know from seeing the cut I saw back in '09...peach colored pistils....besides the other tell tale aesthetics...that for me is the mark of Sour....not saying the cuts that aren't like that aren't great too though

Kwallafied

This is Notsodog sour diesel. I like the high from the stuff a lot more than the weasel, but the weasel has a better smell. To be honest, I love both of the cuts and I’m just super happy to have my favorite strain on tap. Both cuts are absolute flame 🔥 View attachment 19060089 View attachment 19060090 View attachment 19060091 View attachment 19060092 View attachment 19060093 View attachment 19060094 View attachment 19060095
That's looking pretty darn good as well! What is it about the high feel that you prefer over the Weasel?

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

That's looking pretty darn good as well! What is it about the high feel that you prefer over the Weasel?
It just hits a LOT harder, it feels more dissociative and intense, a little more body high, but overall it seems like the stink is deeper when you burn it. The smell really lingers and I love it. The weasel is very heady, very uplifting and chaotic. I have seriously taken one bong hit from the Notsodog and been severely stoned a few times, where as I’m hitting the Weasel a lot more and it gets me really high vs really stoned like Notso. I think they both have their pros and cons, but both are really great cuts

Latest posts

Latest posts