What's new

Northern Lights types 1-11

spigolaro

Check out Grow Diaries for Pics and info.

Thank you so much, you gave me some good information so I can't wait to do it. I only grow for my personal needs and I like smoking good weed, I'm not interested in breeding or crossbreeding I'm just a humble smoker of special herbs.

JetLife175

Veteran
What people fail to understand about the NL plants is that other than NL1 you are dealing with hybrids or possibly polyhybrids.

With the 2-5 there is definite evidence to say it is a f1 hybrid. The 5 possibly a poly.

You won't be find very uniform plants in any of these lines and they all breed different.

You will have to pop a lot of the desired line to find what you want. Sourcing also comes into play. I would stay away from 5 hybrids just because. The 1,2 seem to be the most reliable lines to find fire in these days. They weren't as bastardized as the famous 5 line.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
yes,and those plants that are stocky lil bushes are NL1.
IMG_20230919_212927753~2.jpg

IMG_20230919_212931869.jpg

In one of seedbank or old sensi catalogues there is a picture of real hashplant cutting and it have narrov leafs compared to NL1.
Nevile many times wrote and say that perfect example of indica is NL1.
Stocky,darkleafs,one cola type grow and extremly powerfull stone done in 6-8 weeks.

Screenshot_20231001-223142.png

I found out this picture origunal HP cuttimg.
Obvious its thiner leaf than NL1

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
yes,and those plants that are stocky lil bushes are NL1.
View attachment 18898173
View attachment 18898174
In one of seedbank or old sensi catalogues there is a picture of real hashplant cutting and it have narrov leafs compared to NL1.
Nevile many times wrote and say that perfect example of indica is NL1.
Stocky,darkleafs,one cola type grow and extremly powerfull stone done in 6-8 weeks.

View attachment 18898175
I found out this picture origunal HP cuttimg.
Obvious its thiner leaf than NL1
That's the HP backcross.

This is the one you're thinking of,
c592f59d355c24e14498f224c3a548cc5523ea9e.jpeg.jpg

CannaT

Premium user
That's the HP backcross.

View attachment 18898233
Yep exactly this thx man.
So what many people think that is Hashplant is NL1...all this Bubba,Chunk...type of plants.
And Hashplant is more of strachy indica like...
I have atm G13hp from sensi and only one plant is like that which I posted above.
All others are much more like chem or OG type of "Indicas" you see that they are going to be short flowers mostly but few will need around 70 days.

Most of them have kind of lemony insect/mosquito spray or lemony rubber like branch smell. They are at 21 days of flower still not much of smell.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
Please do tell. How are they in veg and flower? How are they with feeding? He told me to expect 2 main phenos, 1 short and compact and 1 Xmas tree, do you find that to be the case,?

Stretch in flower?
Length of flower?
High on a 1-5 (1 being low)?
Terp/Taste?
Strech in flower very small max 50%
around 7-9 weeks
Very stoned not much high
Mostly fruty spicy sweet

Thats my expireince with NL1 but not from this breeder.More of phenos i got in strains that contain NL1
RF is all NL/hahsplant guy he will 4 shure know much more.

Last edited:

PlasmaTube

around 7-9 weeks
Mostly fruty spicy sweet

Thats my expireince with NL1 but not from this breeder.More of phenos i got in strains that contain NL1
Very much appreciated!

spigolaro

around 7-9 weeks
Mostly fruty spicy sweet

Damn brother, you are truly a database great admiration for you I have read the whole tread and your posts are very educational and interesting to read. (and):growth::pimp3:

spigolaro

That's the HP backcross.

View attachment 18898233
Actually I wanted to quote your post, I got the message above wrong ahahaha sorry I'm a stoner and anyway thanks to you too Canna t. Nothing, I'll rewrite what I posted before and that is, you are great and a huge database of very useful and very educational information, thank you for your time dedicated to telling the story of this beautiful strain, I can't wait to throw down the green beans.