What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Northern Lights Micro, 16"x16"x32"-- 97 watts LED, Low Odor.

Forum Participation. keep #9 or chop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phunkeeboodah

If this is a contest, I'd say you got me... Your buds are looking a lot more buddy than mine, I had a hell of a lot of sugar leaves.

How did your grow turn out?

not good, only one kind of got me high and when it all dried it smelled like expired lunch meat and kitty litter. also, i had a cheap walmart (hanes brand, used to be good in the 80's?) sock situation where my socks were shedding so much i had to vacuum every day and since had a fan blowing on the plants they were covered in teeny tiny plastic wires aka microfibres. i tossed the buds in the ravine

on the plus side i have two joti varieties going now, popped 4 x the seeds and have what looks and smells like something actually decent and have ended up with 8 females all cloned and ready to be harvested in a few weeks and selected from

apparently mns seeds need to be planted in numbers to get a keeper. maybe in the next few grows i might run a bunch of them to try to find something. no more just planting four seeds

MedScientist

Hydronaut Ganjaneer
Thanks ! This was an experimental grow and I learned much. As I made mistakes, (I lost around 4 weeks in Veg) I was also curious to see what an extended veg would do... It does a lot ! By going 4 extra weeks in veg, the frame of the plant and the stems of the 8 colas were the size of a fat pencil... Monsters !

I wouldn't recommend doing this, but it was cool to see how it turned out.

Looking at my fellow grower, (phunkeboodah), you can see a good contrast between a SCROG grow vs a Mainline... To be honest, I'm thinking a lot of small tops produces more quality (more harvest) than a mainline... I'll probably go back to a trellis net without mainlining for future grows..

But if your in no rush and don't mind extra veg time, its pretty amazing how beefy a little plant can get.

Week 6 Veg ! Building a monster frame in a very small grow cabinet...

View attachment 19085934

before 12/12 flip. Nice thing about Mainlines, its "set it and forget it", cruise control from here on out. All 8 colas stayed perfectly even without any training...

View attachment 19085940
I recently started a small tent setup, and learning how to grow smaller, ALL Budz plants like yours! I like how well LED'S are performing now! They were trying hard to get it right a dozen years ago. But I see alot of Mainlined, Quadlined, Mega cropping LED grows out producing my O'l 1000W HPS trees!

What you pulled off in a 32" cabinet just Amazes ME! ❤️ Thanks for sharing!