What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Northern Lights Micro, 16"x16"x32"-- 97 watts LED, Low Odor.

Forum Participation. keep #9 or chop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phunkeeboodah

If this is a contest, I'd say you got me... Your buds are looking a lot more buddy than mine, I had a hell of a lot of sugar leaves.

How did your grow turn out?

not good, only one kind of got me high and when it all dried it smelled like expired lunch meat and kitty litter. also, i had a cheap walmart (hanes brand, used to be good in the 80's?) sock situation where my socks were shedding so much i had to vacuum every day and since had a fan blowing on the plants they were covered in teeny tiny plastic wires aka microfibres. i tossed the buds in the ravine

on the plus side i have two joti varieties going now, popped 4 x the seeds and have what looks and smells like something actually decent and have ended up with 8 females all cloned and ready to be harvested in a few weeks and selected from

apparently mns seeds need to be planted in numbers to get a keeper. maybe in the next few grows i might run a bunch of them to try to find something. no more just planting four seeds

Latest posts

Latest posts