What's new

Nor-Cal VS So-Cal

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good selection of Sweet Tooth grown well is pretty hard to beat for yield, vigor, clonabillity, hardiness, frost, bag appeal, taste, and overall quality of high. :biggrin:

Smoking some right now! :joint:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a Swt #4 from private stock that Phillthy grew from seed not some special clone (although I am sure this one will be)..in just amended soil all ORGANIC just add water!

Not many plants grow frosty candy like this and look so damn good doing it. :woohoo:

picture.php

Imagine a whole room full of these babies in hydro from clone! :crazy:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
A good selection of Sweet Tooth grown well is pretty hard to beat for yield, vigor, clonabillity, hardiness, frost, bag appeal, taste, and overall quality of high. :biggrin:

Smoking some right now! :joint:

can wait to grow some, get the 20k warehouse full of it.....

zenoonez

Veteran
seriously, this is the best og out there and i see og everyday just about every day, i have NO problem paying $60 an 1/8 for it, its that good and thats why the price is like it is. this is NOT typical for prices around here, but for the best, it is......

And you haven't asked him his secret? I mean fuck if I were friends with him I would be trying to duplicate his results and be making that drive down south every other month. Shit for those prices it would be worth every second driving.

smokefrogg

Veteran
i don't go up north much, but the last time i did was to tahoe, the spot i went to up there had all kinds of clones and teens in available varieties that i have never seen in the oaksterdam nursery product catalogs

there are some spots down here in los angeles area that seem to only carry oaksterdam though haha

i think you need to look harder, sounds like you're just hitting the wrong spots

SOTF420 - nice pics cant wait to get my hands on some of that .

Smokefrogg- thats I'm going to do just look around diffrent places and see what I can find I'm gonna hit up so-cal too when I go to visit the family.

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Credit for that plant all goes to Phillthy, check out his "Padded Room" thread here on the forum he made some crosses with a male from the same batch of seeds and some incrosses also. He did get the genetics from someone out there in the jungle though. :biggrin:

Krunchy, considering you already mastered growing the SPG cut in the past the 'Tooth will be just like riding a bike bro! :canabis:

krunchbubble

Veteran
And you haven't asked him his secret? I mean fuck if I were friends with him I would be trying to duplicate his results and be making that drive down south every other month. Shit for those prices it would be worth every second driving.

oh, he told me, but he uses different medium then me and im not about to experiment again, lost over $50k last year to experiments.....

really dont want to revel all of the secrets but here's a couple, kush grows best at 70-72 degrees and at under 600 ppm's.....

i should be getting an 1/8 tomorrow, will post pics of it. super rock hard, has to be cut up by a grinder to smoke, taste is pure heaven and super powerful flavor and smell, the expansion will make you cough to the point of seeing stars and sweating like mad, 2 hits and i WILL NOT DRIVE on this stuff.....

btw, this is my pure kush, fire og and whitefire he is growing.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
Credit for that plant all goes to Phillthy, check out his "Padded Room" thread here on the forum he made some crosses with a male from the same batch of seeds and some incrosses also. He did get the genetics from someone out there in the jungle though. :biggrin:

Krunchy, considering you already mastered growing the SPG cut in the past the 'Tooth will be just like riding a bike bro! :canabis:

i will check the thread later today. i so wish i had the spg still, it was seriously the most forgiving strain to grow. one of those i wish i never gave up. taste, smell, looks and yield were top notch......

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
veddy veddy intawesting.......on the temps and ppms

confucious say ~ good kushy kush get you lot of money bush!
i will check the thread later today. i so wish i had the spg still, it was seriously the most forgiving strain to grow. one of those i wish i never gave up. taste, smell, looks and yield were top notch......

SPG is awesome, but mold prone as you prob know. The Swt #4 is very SPG leaning and far more mold proof, and frostier too if you can believe that ha. Plus the added BB really adds character and medical benefits to the high. I have seen some monster yielders too. :)

zenoonez

Veteran
oh, he told me, but he uses different medium then me and im not about to experiment again, lost over $50k last year to experiments.....

really dont want to revel all of the secrets but here's a couple, kush grows best at 70-72 degrees and at under 600 ppm's.....

i should be getting an 1/8 tomorrow, will post pics of it. super rock hard, has to be cut up by a grinder to smoke, taste is pure heaven and super powerful flavor and smell, the expansion will make you cough to the point of seeing stars and sweating like mad, 2 hits and i WILL NOT DRIVE on this stuff.....

btw, this is my pure kush, fire og and whitefire he is growing.....

Nice man, very nice. I wish I were out there rocking a small personal grow but it will be a couple of years before that is an option really. So he keeps temps between 70-72... at that temp additional co2 is wasted no? I mean at that temp it doesn't seem that supplemental co2 would even be usable by the plant. Must be sacrificing yield for superior product no?

krunchbubble

Veteran
Nice man, very nice. I wish I were out there rocking a small personal grow but it will be a couple of years before that is an option really. So he keeps temps between 70-72... at that temp additional co2 is wasted no? I mean at that temp it doesn't seem that supplemental co2 would even be usable by the plant. Must be sacrificing yield for superior product no?

he uses co2 as well. and this is in multiple 20k+ rooms, not small grows....

tell you the truth, i have never asked his yields, but i sure at least 1 lb a light....i will find out.....

edit - just found out, at least 2 oz's per plant, 2 lb's per light. wow, kind blown away.....

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man what a tough decision. the whole state is pretty gorgeous, and good to grow in except for the giant sprawl of LA, but even LA is pretty cool to vistit. I would have to go with northern california because they have the redwoods, and big sur, and the lost coast.

zenoonez

Veteran
he uses co2 as well. and this is in multiple 20k+ rooms, not small grows....

tell you the truth, i have never asked his yields, but i sure at least 1 lb a light....i will find out.....

edit - just found out, at least 2 oz's per plant, 2 lb's per light. wow, kind blown away.....

If you werent who you are, I would call horse shit. However, having watched your grows, my only response is, "Can I meet him?" Lol. Does he run sogs or bushes?

krunchbubble

Veteran
If you werent who you are, I would call horse shit. However, having watched your grows, my only response is, "Can I meet him?" Lol. Does he run sogs or bushes?

i know, i know, i regard him as a growing god, i only wish i had product like his. dont get me wrong i have good product, but $48 and all day in this flooded market, he's got the touch. wouldn't believe it if i didn't see it. when he was getting $52, i called bullshit till i saw it.....

its funny, when he grows my other strains, they always come out way different then i have grown them or seen from other growers.....

dont know the size of his plants, but from what i remember him telling me, they are smaller. he does not like to divulge info, this is what i have pieced together over the last year.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
what medium is he runniing that kush in? 2lbs per 1k is a fuckin outstanding yeild for kush almost unheard of....and this is the SFV pure cut or the fire cut? im running both and yes, i did see that the SFV did good with low ppm feeding. im running both your pure and r@sk@ls fire gonna see what happens....48 in the flood in cali holy shiet.

it does seem like many good cuts can be obtained from seeds, but its amazing how little some people know about seedbay or other online places. i wanna try that sweettooth too...doesnt the blue satellite 2.2 come from a swt3 male?

krunchbubble

Veteran
what medium is he runniing that kush in? 2lbs per 1k is a fuckin outstanding yeild for kush almost unheard of....and this is the SFV pure cut or the fire cut? im running both and yes, i did see that the SFV did good with low ppm feeding. im running both your pure and r@sk@ls fire gonna see what happens....48 in the flood in cali holy shiet.

it does seem like many good cuts can be obtained from seeds, but its amazing how little some people know about seedbay or other online places. i wanna try that sweettooth too...doesnt the blue satellite 2.2 come from a swt3 male?

he uses a mix of perlite and vermiculite! this is for the pure, but the other og's he grows from me, are almost as good.....

i just harvested a plant of blue satellite 2.2 today! didn't get big, but the smell and crystals are nice....