What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nor-Cal VS So-Cal

R

rick shaw

I have heard the same complaints over and over.They don't have what I want,bad phenos,PM,mites.One Socal grower called most of the cuts he sees as TWxBS,time waster x bull shit.Buy a pack of beans problem solved.

I have heard the same complaints over and over.They don't have what I want,bad phenos,PM,mites.One Socal grower called most of the cuts he sees as TWxBS,time waster x bull shit.Buy a pack of beans problem solved.
yeah I get what your saying buy some beans problem solved but at a 150.00+ a pop for good genes is out of my price range right now If I had it like that I would send it to seedbo or the seedbay no problem.

Ive lived in socal and norcal and I like norcal better all I was trying to say is I think we could do a little better.dont get me wrong we have some good ass weed here it just seems like its a little harder to get your hands on it ,it just flys off the shelf before you get there, but im pretty sure thats problem up and down the coast . I can also see why the weeds going down south no way you can get 100 a 1/8 up here .Peace

I think you need to get out of california.. Theres a whole world out there...
I've been out of california and I used to tell my self everyday if I made it back I would never leave again . when I made it back I would blaze up and thank god that I was home I did that for about two years straight.:jump:

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Why people from another state comment on troubles within another state... in which they know nothing about... confuses me.

Most So Cal cuts are bs or the same thing relabeled. I personally don't get cuts through clubs but through people up in Mendo/Humboldt. Its like what was said, you gotta run in the right circles to get the cool stuff (not all of it is cool btw).

Over GDP, OGK, Bubba, Grape ape, eurkel... dislike this newer blackberry kush... the list goes on but its all... bbbbbllllaaahhhh

Get some fire from a hippy breeder and you'll know whats up. :D

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
From a Cali Native North to South, F yah All, we are the same State lest you forget. This ain't the caucus's in the F'in USSR, we're brothers dumb asses. Rep Cali N. to S. or move to Nevada.
~Word :ying:

Why people from another state comment on troubles within another state... in which they know nothing about... confuses me.

Most So Cal cuts are bs or the same thing relabeled. I personally don't get cuts through clubs but through people up in Mendo/Humboldt. Its like what was said, you gotta run in the right circles to get the cool stuff (not all of it is cool btw).

Over GDP, OGK, Bubba, Grape ape, eurkel... dislike this newer blackberry kush... the list goes on but its all... bbbbbllllaaahhhh

Get some fire from a hippy breeder and you'll know whats up. :D
the problem is it's hard to meet other growers if no one knows you grow when 19 passes maybe It will be easyer to meet other growers :tiphat:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy beans, thats where the cuts come from.

Location? I like it here right in the middle. ;)

bluekush

the thing is, socal pays more, so just about all the outstanding product goes down there.....

case in point, my boy grows the best og i have ever smoked or seen in my life. no dispensary or collective is willing to pay more then $3k right now for the kill up here. we shot down to LA a couple days ago and he got $4800 with a 20 pack, they were paying $5200 a few weeks ago for the same stuff.....

THis is true so cal pays more so people make the drive from north to south just to unload and I can't speak for every club in so cal by I know a lot of them drive up here to get cuts that's why clones and herb cost more because they gotta pay more to get people to make the drive not saying people don't grow fire down south but not enought for the demand.

zenoonez

Veteran
the thing is, socal pays more, so just about all the outstanding product goes down there.....

case in point, my boy grows the best og i have ever smoked or seen in my life. no dispensary or collective is willing to pay more then $3k right now for the kill up here. we shot down to LA a couple days ago and he got $4800 with a 20 pack, they were paying $5200 a few weeks ago for the same stuff.....

Jesus effing christ. Why do I work? I should just move to cali, make friends like yours and drive to LA to sell my shit.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
those are some pretty highball prices...i know folks who cant get 48 in certail east coast markets anymore unless its straight sour D or OG kush. but yeah one thing that sucks about the bay area is that alll the really good strains get bought up by the clubs or shipped outta state...so the locals are usually stuck with the 2nd rate stuff that doesnt move out of state. sorry state of affairs! the key to finding good bud in northern california is buying from growers who are oblivious to the club circuit and outta town markets....

Jesus effing christ. Why do I work? I should just move to cali, make friends like yours and drive to LA to sell my shit.
nope its not that easy theres alot of good stuff out here and alot of pot snobs you better have a++ growing skills before you move out here:wave:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

seriously, this is the best og out there and i see og everyday just about every day, i have NO problem paying $60 an 1/8 for it, its that good and thats why the price is like it is. this is NOT typical for prices around here, but for the best, it is......