What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Indiana Bubblegum

acespicoli

1729628565150.png

Bubble Gum S1's anyone buying its authentic ? Selfed off the Indiana Cut :thinking: well thats the story 🤷‍♂️
1729628763471.png

TH Seeds cup winning cut ?
1729628862637.png

Strain: Bubblegum
Breeder: TH Seeds
Photo made at: Flowering; Day No.62
Upload date: 06.05.2017
Picture from: nomdeplume420
1729628946494.png

Strain: Bubblegum
Breeder: TH Seeds
Upload date: 10.01.2020
Picture from: Michigan420

1729629128628.png

serious seeds catalog
1729629225517.png

yup Bog Bubble
1729629290445.png

Chrome IX Reg seed gum line

Ive only seen her dried and smoked in the 90s so any experts see her speak up 🙏
Help appreciated like the nostalgia of old school strains

I know where to get this
1729629582589.png

Not an advertising I endorse no products one way or the other 🤷‍♂️
Just for demo, NOTE: camera deal likely no longer available ;)

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No doubt about the taste, it's 100% bazooka joe! Thick coat on the entire palate, can never forget that taste hahaha.
BOG seemed like a good guy to get at least something similar but not sure where to get his gear over here and hope it's not true but i read he's passed recently

acespicoli

No doubt about the taste, it's 100% bazooka joe! Thick coat on the entire palate, can never forget that taste hahaha.
BOG seemed like a good guy to get at least something similar but not sure where to get his gear over here and hope it's not true but i read he's passed recently
Yeah bad news travels quickly, seen it at DC BOG used to frequent that scene
1729631949704.png

screenshot-www_thseeds_com-2024_10_22-17_17_36.png

TH version hopefully the offering is true to the type in the picture 🤷‍♂️
1729632139624.png

RIP 🙏 BOG - his fam is supposedly still passing the genetics
@Chevy cHaze BOG agree his BX is a resin bomb :huggg:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've tried all the readily availabe seed offerings over here over the last 15 years TH Seeds, Serious etc. you name it. Found lots of potent indicas but no bubblegum, not even hints of the taste and smell that made the original a legend.

acespicoli

I've tried all the readily availabe seed offerings over here over the last 15 years TH Seeds, Serious etc. you name it. Found lots of potent indicas but no bubblegum, not even hints of the taste and smell that made the original a legend.
See whats on this side of the pond USA, I have some old head uncles in Indiana that know the goods.
Have not smoked with them since the 90s so not even sure how they roll lately...
If they heard anything or I can find a nice example will definitely share the info with you!

Thanks for your help in the search for the sticky icky :huggg:
There was a thread, years ago... on another forum maybe, the grower had regular seed bubble gum
Someone said Silverback... cant remember who the real grower was kinda fuzzy on those years
Im watching this thread lets keep in touch :plant grow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts