What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
right?! what about @G.O. Joe and our new friends @DARKSIDER and @Eltitoguay
doob is no old fart and only sniffing around hoping for a hand out
im doing peachy @D. B. Doober how are you doing
how is your mom,btw
do something nice for her man
For sure man, lots of good people post here that deserve a shout out for keeping the show on the road, its you guys who make the place for what it is..(it takes all sorts)

Throw doobs a dog bone to chew on, im sure he'll be fine. woof woof...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
For sure man, lots of good people post here that deserve a shout out for keeping the show on the road, its you guys who make the place for what it is..(it takes all sorts)

Throw doobs a dog bone to chew on, im sure he'll be fine. woof woof...
yes, you are right
im just giving @D. B. Doober the dutch oven or whatever it was called before

i treat my kids like shit too! one of them is actually! the professor" in boston
i call him the professor because he teaches history
its kind of cool man and we have had some great conversations on history, plus he is the only one of the kids who drinks with me

superx

Veteran
Hey Pops You best not get to close to them, my Daughters think I cramp their style lol
Like my presence restricts their behaviour in some shape or form.

I look forward to there wings been clipped and they leave the nest...
We do have a good relationship and they can confide in me on just about anything..

I will miss them dearly when they do move of the mountain, time does really fly..
The big world awaits, hopefully one will get married to a plumber and the other daughter marries a electrician, I have lots of work lined up for them lol.

It's great pops you have that relationship, it means alot..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey Pops You best not get to close to them, my Daughters think I cramp their style lol
Like my presence restricts their behaviour in some shape or form.

I look forward to there wings been clipped and they leave the nest...
We do have a good relationship and they can confide in me on just about anything..

I will miss them dearly when they do move of the mountain, time does really fly..
The big world awaits, hopefully one will get married to a plumber and the other daughter marries a carpenter, I have lots of work lined up for them lol.

It's great pops you have that relationship, it means alot..
hahah im something abominable to them now, a shadow that lives on the edge of imagination
but they are all something special
like i said one boy is a teacher and knows all the history, plus he drinks
the other boy i call, the smart money, him and all his friends are into investing and wearing sweet polo shirts and patagonia vests or some shiet like that
/i laugh at their investments but still like the taeks!
plus he is all kind of fit!
the girl was the one! super stars all across the board, nationals champ in cheer/ gymnastics and smart as a monkey! plus she was a great artist
did i mention she is also very atractive, like a light went on in the room beautiful
but she quit going to fancy school to go to pursuit her new life in hawaii (when you come from san diego ...
she dont like me much anymore, but i tihnk its because i made her mama cry
and that something i will always regret

xoxo mrs.chicky

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
right?! what about @G.O. Joe and our new friends @DARKSIDER and @Eltitoguay
doob is no old fart and only sniffing around hoping for a hand out
im doing peachy @D. B. Doober how are you doing
how is your mom,btw
do something nice for her man
Doing excellent. About to get my indoor grow going. Got an LED. Got seeds. Clone on way. Have pots and soil. Going to grow in the closet have to clear an area. Not much going on been really hot like 90 and humid. Been eating well. Bucatini is boiling as we speak. Meatballs are all cooked. Just laying down taking a rest. Got a $50 gift card for the dispensary since I got 1,000 loyalty points or whatever. Need to pick that up tomorrow. Birthday is coming up in 3 weeks. Baseball game at 1:30. Can't wait. I'll be high as shit. Hard time coming up with ideas for my birthday besides jerseys and shit. Any cool ideas? Also having cake and presents at the park down the street. I put a thing on Facebook for everyone to come over to Dunkin donuts at 9 for a quick hello I hope some people show up. That would make my day. I am very lonely. Smoking on a strain called Spritzer. It's a Mac 1 hybrid. I bought a half ounce preground for $50. Have most of it left. It's 28% it's okay it does the trick. But not like kief or ice hash. Getting some more Wednesday. Doing good with money this month. Mom is doing good, she still works at the nursing home. Sometimes she brings me home a slice of cake and then goes to her house. Her move went well. Moved 2 towns over. Safer and cheaper. I have to give her gift ideas for my birthday on the 28th. Any ideas? See anything at Sharper Image? Anything on Amazon? How about something for my indoor grow?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I dont like the english national team either, Tito, mostly because theyre perennial disappointments and im a fool for betting on them. Theyre like the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL.
That's amazing you can get a whole stadium to sing an anthem in unison. It is hard to make out the words tho but i get the gist. Who you got for the semi's? The Dutch and the Spanish? Me too, I also think there's a decent chance both games end in ties.

Cork vs Clare for the Irish Hurling championship? Who we got, Superx? Keep riding Cork? Im leaning towards that.
GJ, u should get down on some of these Irish hurling bets before the season is over. It's gold, baby.

Guinness zero zero (what's the 2nd zero for? calories?) sounds absolutely wretched, would rather have a soda but i guess with the beer taste it's sort of like drinking, you can fake it at least. I assume u were having a vape or 2 during the night? Being a little high while driving makes me more cautious, not a bad thing, but being too high isnt good for driving, makes me paranoid of every little thing. Sounds like u had a great time out anyway and that was the main point, and it's good to have self control.

Chicken schnitzel sounds like chicken fried chicken over here, basically a breast pounded flat, breaded with a seasoned batter/crumb mixture like you'd use with fried chicken (on the bone), then deep fried and served topped with a chicken gravy (milk, flour, chicken seasoning, butter whisked together while cooking). Did yours come with a sauce or gravy? We serve our deep fried meat with a fatty gravy, no wonder we're all fat over here.

Ill be rooting for your grow, DB, hopefully you'll be able to handle any issues that come up (and like life, something will always come up).
I was going to fade the yankees yesterday but glad i didnt, they beat the red sox 14-5. Tonite they're tied 0-0 in the 6th, maybe i should throw a bit on the sox cause the yankees still suck with 2 of their best hitters injured? Plus it'll give me an excuse to watch this boring ass game, even if it goes into extra innings.

If i were u superx i'd put my daughters into a nunnery before it's too late. Hate to think of guys skeeving on them. Especially guys like i used to be, or still am in some ways. Yknow, SCUMBAGS.

What kind of history does ur son know about, Pops? American or other stuff? Did they have fake news back then, too?
The girl thinks she's too good for u, now? Why is it all ur fault, the breakup with ms chicky? Yknow, it takes 2 to tango. Even if it was, like, 90% your fault, that's still 10% her.
Ok, that exact scenario is a bad argument, but yknow what i mean...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I dont like the english national team either, Tito, mostly because theyre perennial disappointments and im a fool for betting on them. Theyre like the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL.
That's amazing you can get a whole stadium to sing an anthem in unison. It is hard to make out the words tho but i get the gist. Who you got for the semi's? The Dutch and the Spanish? Me too, I also think there's a decent chance both games end in ties.

Cork vs Clare for the Irish Hurling championship? Who we got, Superx? Keep riding Cork? Im leaning towards that.
GJ, u should get down on some of these Irish hurling bets before the season is over. It's gold, baby.

Guinness zero zero (what's the 2nd zero for? calories?) sounds absolutely wretched, would rather have a soda but i guess with the beer taste it's sort of like drinking, you can fake it at least. I assume u were having a vape or 2 during the night? Being a little high while driving makes me more cautious, not a bad thing, but being too high isnt good for driving, makes me paranoid of every little thing. Sounds like u had a great time out anyway and that was the main point, and it's good to have self control.

Chicken schnitzel sounds like chicken fried chicken over here, basically a breast pounded flat, breaded with a seasoned batter/crumb mixture like you'd use with fried chicken (on the bone), then deep fried and served topped with a chicken gravy (milk, flour, chicken seasoning, butter whisked together while cooking). Did yours come with a sauce or gravy? We serve our deep fried meat with a fatty gravy, no wonder we're all fat over here.

Ill be rooting for your grow, DB, hopefully you'll be able to handle any issues that come up (and like life, something will always come up).
I was going to fade the yankees yesterday but glad i didnt, they beat the red sox 14-5. Tonite they're tied 0-0 in the 6th, maybe i should throw a bit on the sox cause the yankees still suck with 2 of their best hitters injured? Plus it'll give me an excuse to watch this boring ass game, even if it goes into extra innings.

If i were u superx i'd put my daughters into a nunnery before it's too late. Hate to think of guys skeeving on them. Especially guys like i used to be, or still am in some ways. Yknow, SCUMBAGS.

What kind of history does ur son know about, Pops? American or other stuff? Did they have fake news back then, too?
The girl thinks she's too good for u, now? Why is it all ur fault, the breakup with ms chicky? Yknow, it takes 2 to tango. Even if it was, like, 90% your fault, that's still 10% her.
right, but still, i wasnt the there for her and i was never there, i was doing my thing, you know working and kicking ass
she is the baby of the bunch, poor little J
but it is my fault and i will admit i could have been more involved
me and mrs.chicky still get along great and there is talk of camping and other fun stuff in the near future (she is nursing a surgically repaired finger right now)
but sometimes you burn bridges in life
the girl is on her own trip right now man
/ i appreciate the shoulder brother, its as soft and fuzzy and your nuts
he is teacher american history but can tell you all about european history and who knows what else
/he was his mamas special child and they said he had add
hes all kinds of smart but cant drive a f'n cawhhh!; but i guess in boston you dont need cars, or at least that what he tell me
is this true @D. B. Doober, you dont have wheels but can still get around, either on foot or mass transit
your mom movied? how does she like her new place
so now you are growing indoors? i just might have to get on baord this train
i agree with soil, its easy and you can get a ncei grow depending on how big your pots are and how much light you throw on them; do you have ac where you live?
what the cut man
that is sweet that the dpso you goto has a points program! hang on to the card and go back and tell them its your birthday when its near your b'day too and the might hook you up on even more free shit
so what day is your b'day?
so dunkies on you doobah?! get me two odl fashioned and a large hot water!
you know im just giving you the dutch master treatment
i wish you would do better for yourself buddy and if not im going to ride your ass
take good care of your mom too!!

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
he sends me shit like this, educational drum and bass shit?! get it, so funny on meta levels

f'n weirdo

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
yeah bitches! its on
tonight is the night for wow!
https://wowe.com/
i was recently heartbroken to find out that that do not have this live anymore!
i would have driven across the country too watch this live

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Je, je... ...This face was left on my poor Yako (East German Work Shepherd) the other day, when Spain eliminated Germany from the Euro 2024 soccer championship...

1720434181357.png

...So if Spain ever manages to defeat Germany in the I.G.P. Worl Cup (the canine sport previously called I.P.O. and before that Schutzhund), I'm not going to tell him, or poor me will have a fit...

buzzmobile

Veteran
You might be wondering about my testicles. Yes, theyre a little more unshorn than i like to keep them, but Id forgotten my trimmer on this trip so I let them grow a bit.
I was wondering about your testicles and your lack of a backup trimming plan. Pack a magnifying glass next time, and FOCUS, @Bababooey, Focus! Bofus.
San Marino
So close but no Super Bowl.
1720435623478.jpeg

away back to the old farts thread ya traitor
Send the impostor home, @superx! @D. B. Doober just smells like an old fart.

Good morning to you, @D. B. Doober . I'm happy to hear you are going into the closet with an LED.
we have had some great conversations on history
The Fat Electrician was in the YouTube feed the other day. He talks fast and spins great stories mostly military history. This one is about Airborne Beavers.

I have a leaking shutoff valve on the pressure tank of my well. The holiday weekend made plumbers disappear. I put a bandaid fix on it and it changed the leak from spewing to dripping. I quit trying to break loose the union before I broke something else. Another hour before my plumber opens shop. Old pipes are not my friends.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
right, but still, i wasnt the there for her and i was never there, i was doing my thing, you know working and kicking ass
she is the baby of the bunch, poor little J
but it is my fault and i will admit i could have been more involved
me and mrs.chicky still get along great and there is talk of camping and other fun stuff in the near future (she is nursing a surgically repaired finger right now)
but sometimes you burn bridges in life
the girl is on her own trip right now man
/ i appreciate the shoulder brother, its as soft and fuzzy and your nuts
he is teacher american history but can tell you all about european history and who knows what else
/he was his mamas special child and they said he had add
hes all kinds of smart but cant drive a f'n cawhhh!; but i guess in boston you dont need cars, or at least that what he tell me
is this true @D. B. Doober, you dont have wheels but can still get around, either on foot or mass transit
your mom movied? how does she like her new place
so now you are growing indoors? i just might have to get on baord this train
i agree with soil, its easy and you can get a ncei grow depending on how big your pots are and how much light you throw on them; do you have ac where you live?
what the cut man
that is sweet that the dpso you goto has a points program! hang on to the card and go back and tell them its your birthday when its near your b'day too and the might hook you up on even more free shit
so what day is your b'day?
so dunkies on you doobah?! get me two odl fashioned and a large hot water!
you know im just giving you the dutch master treatment
i wish you would do better for yourself buddy and if not im going to ride your ass
take good care of your mom too!!
My birthday is July 28th man like 20 days from now. It's going to be good. Yeah you don't need a car around here man

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Guinness 0.0 is bad. Heineken 0.0 good. Could go for one. Had an athletic brewing co non alcoholic IPA on my walk yesterday. Too hoppy. Red Sox are doing pretty good. Jarren Duran got named to the MLB all star team.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, sounds like u could have been more available to the family, I guess that’s a fairly common complaint with dads/husbands. It’s hard to tame a lion tho, yknow? Sometimes you gotta be able to roar. Or at least smoke and drink yourself into oblivion, same thing right?
What’s that saying, when a woman wants to get married? “I love you, I love everything about you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, NOW CHANGE.”

At least you still have a good relationship with the ex, and over half of all marriages in this country end in divorce so it’s not like your situation is unusual, if anything it’s quite common.

That video was a trip, think I needed to be high to enjoy it more. Reminds me tho I have that Napolean movie with joaquin phoenix, never did watch it yet because of bad reviews, maybe I should give it a go nevertheless.

Im a sucker for buff, buxom women in tight outfits too but not sure Ill watch WOW, if I want to get my rocks off ill just settle on some pornhub. Any recommendations from any of the frequent posters here? Promise I wont kink shame, unless it would be funny in which case all bets are off.

That would be funny if Germany lost the belgian shepard world cup to spain, Tito. Ive been looking for another dog but not sure I could ever have a belgian malinois cause I don’t want a dog that’s smarter than me. That dog is going to be staring at me when im doing something shameful and that’s going to make me feel even lower.

Are you trying to get me to brand my beautiful, smooth (usually) ballz with a magnifying glass under a hot sun, Buzz? Perhaps I should carve my initials into my sack using the laser beam from the glass.

Ive seen fatter electricians, Buzz, but ill give that vid a go as well, beavers are always good for a laugh.

Happy b-day in advance, DB, hope all your dreams and hopes come to fruition over the next year of your life.
Won some $$ last night on the Red sox, put some $ down when they were up 1-0, if I had put it down when they were 0-0 I would have got much better odds but ah well. Today Im doing a round robin by 2’s of slight (-120 to -150) favorites to win by 1.5 runs (-1.5), small bets each but we’ll see if this new strategy pans out, mlb betting is hard to get a handle on, even the chicago white sox aren’t as craptacular as often as they should be…

Just found out the hurling championship isn't for 2 weeks, Sunday 7.21. Why so long between games, Superx? Is it that rough a sport? Or is it just for the buildup, like the superbowl in the nfl? Regardless, I got my vpn ready to connect in ireland (tried it out, i can stream rte here) and a reminder for july 21 in the morning. I gotta see this match live, especially if i have a mortgage pmt on it.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's Athletic Brewing Co., based out of CT, probably a regional brewer (never heard of them either) so u probably wont see their beers in the midwest...

How u been, Hawk? Have you checked out my recent pics? Imo, theyre quite tasteful. Museum worthy, even.

shithawk420

Veteran
ive been sick as a dog.went on one of my famous benders. you mean those pics of your balls or whatever they were?

superx

Veteran
Yeah, sounds like u could have been more available to the family, I guess that’s a fairly common complaint with dads/husbands. It’s hard to tame a lion tho, yknow? Sometimes you gotta be able to roar. Or at least smoke and drink yourself into oblivion, same thing right?
What’s that saying, when a woman wants to get married? “I love you, I love everything about you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, NOW CHANGE.”

At least you still have a good relationship with the ex, and over half of all marriages in this country end in divorce so it’s not like your situation is unusual, if anything it’s quite common.

That video was a trip, think I needed to be high to enjoy it more. Reminds me tho I have that Napolean movie with joaquin phoenix, never did watch it yet because of bad reviews, maybe I should give it a go nevertheless.

Im a sucker for buff, buxom women in tight outfits too but not sure Ill watch WOW, if I want to get my rocks off ill just settle on some pornhub. Any recommendations from any of the frequent posters here? Promise I wont kink shame, unless it would be funny in which case all bets are off.

That would be funny if Germany lost the belgian shepard world cup to spain, Tito. Ive been looking for another dog but not sure I could ever have a belgian malinois cause I don’t want a dog that’s smarter than me. That dog is going to be staring at me when im doing something shameful and that’s going to make me feel even lower.

Are you trying to get me to brand my beautiful, smooth (usually) ballz with a magnifying glass under a hot sun, Buzz? Perhaps I should carve my initials into my sack using the laser beam from the glass.

Ive seen fatter electricians, Buzz, but ill give that vid a go as well, beavers are always good for a laugh.

Happy b-day in advance, DB, hope all your dreams and hopes come to fruition over the next year of your life.
Won some $$ last night on the Red sox, put some $ down when they were up 1-0, if I had put it down when they were 0-0 I would have got much better odds but ah well. Today Im doing a round robin by 2’s of slight (-120 to -150) favorites to win by 1.5 runs (-1.5), small bets each but we’ll see if this new strategy pans out, mlb betting is hard to get a handle on, even the chicago white sox aren’t as craptacular as often as they should be…

Just found out the hurling championship isn't for 2 weeks, Sunday 7.21. Why so long between games, Superx? Is it that rough a sport? Or is it just for the buildup, like the superbowl in the nfl? Regardless, I got my vpn ready to connect in ireland (tried it out, i can stream rte here) and a reminder for july 21 in the morning. I gotta see this match live, especially if i have a mortgage pmt on it.
Yep babba I posted the date in one of my pervious posts, 21st July... 2 weeks is normal after the semis, I presume its the same across the board with most field sports for preparation, it will also give any injured players the opportunity to ready themselves fit for the final... You need thick skin for hurling man, it's no joke getting a crack of a hurley which happens often, before the implementation of head gear, fractured skulls, broken jaws, broken teeth, bleeding of the brain, busted noses, was not that uncommon..

That's fantastic man you can stream it, 😀 I'm hoping for a cracking game, free flowing, end to end, there will be some great individual battles going on, proper man's game babba. Its difficult to call a winner, I expected limerick to make the final and win the 5 in a row, Cork put in a great second half display yesterday and turned them over, they will need to match that against Clare, anythings possible in a final.. I doubt the bookies has either team the big favourites, the odds must be tight as there is little difference between the teams in regards to quality and the out rite winner, hold on to that mortgage the road might get bumpy.

Guinness zero zero is not the worst, unfortunately zero zero is not pulled through the tap like normal Guinness which is piped directly to the keg.. It comes from a can, the pubs have a device where the can fits in upside down, it takes a while for the pint glass to fill, I find it's rather sweet... If it becomes popular enough diagio might start doing it in the keg, I'm pretty sure some pubs here are starting to do it on tap already, I havent seen it my self..

I'm bolloxed from the days work, thought the day would never end, I'm getting to old for this shyte..
Broken machine parts, broken down machines, waiting for parts to be delivered this morning, when they arrived, they were the wrong parts it happens all the time, absolute shit show. One of the lads who went on the piss last night failed to show up this morning, it has a knock on affect with everyone else, we work a small crew as it is.. I told him yesterday when he was lashing whiskey in to him, make sure you turn up for work. Not a hope. He lives in cloud cuckoo land.

I had several vapes yesterday in the city, its a portable device and goes everywhere with me.
I refrain from using it during work, I would train most mornings before work commences, once work finishes I tear into it like a steam train.. Its a great device for on the go, and out and about, when I'm back indoors I would use the desk top vape, (digi volcano) this takes me to no man's land...

I wished you guys could join me, I'm going to rip into one just now...

☯️

superx

Veteran
It's Athletic Brewing Co., based out of CT, probably a regional brewer (never heard of them either) so u probably wont see their beers in the midwest...

How u been, Hawk? Have you checked out my recent pics? Imo, theyre quite tasteful. Museum worthy, even.
I only seen one testicle in that pic, are you missing one? I'm not going back for a look 😆

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Eltitoguay
that is a cool event! look at how well trained those dogs are
yako looks like a great dog and i bet he can be full of energy
@D. B. Doober
i was just asking because my sisters b'day is on the 29th and my bil was born on the 28th
hope you have a great time and like i said,have an old fashioned doughnut for me
@buzzmobile
hail saint marino, the one qb with no rings who still deserves to be called one of the greats
that beaver story was actually very cool and it would be a great way of reintroducing them into the wild backcountry areas
maybe the can help you fix your pipe? or at least build up a dam to catch all that water
@Bababooey
i would not take grooming tips from buzz
especially with your upcoming gallery show! your pictures are all the rage in the art community across the world; i was trying to keep it a secret but the balls are out of the bag now
/what, whut? that dosent sounds right
you will need to wear a jacket but ditch the pants, this will be your chance to meet the public and let them know who the real bababooey behind the balls is
family is weird sometimes
i liked those guys and i think in some way they all still like me and next time we see each other it will be cool
the mrs gets her stiches out this week but they are leaving the pin inserted for the time being
it looks crazy! like piece of wire the diameter of a paper clip sticking out of her middle finger
how hard was it to set up your vpn? do you just download a program that spoofs your ip address?
is it on your phone or a desktop
i strictly watch the women rassle for the competition! plus its fun late night tv when you are high

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts