What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
No i wasnt sleeping brother. i was taking pills like Seroquieell trying to lay down and try to sleep. i slep some crazy good dreams but mostly i was just laying there. i couldnt move. even in my dream i couldnt move. sometimes it happens.

How much you drink for real? if you drink as much as us its all good but thats a lot. i touched the hard stuff and i went down hard for 2 days. like i took a seraquiel and layed down. thats how i did it man. no way i could do it by myself
i drink more than my share but i try and eat good most days and get regular sleep
i also drink a lot of water
pills can f you up man especially if you combine them with booze
get a real bed or at least a good air mattress/ sleeping pad

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah well, if you can drink a fith a day everyday then you got me beat a little. i was gonna drink this CS redwine for short ribs tommorow but now im pissy so im gonna drink the rest of the bottle. lol i dont even have measurements any more. its either im gonna drink what i want or an idiot can die stopping me trying! im serious. gonna mix beer with cheap wine. its actually pretty decent i swear

the fuk you been doober ? that all you do is smoke dope all day?! you lazy stoner! just kidding man

shithawk420

Veteran
I can't complain for like 4 bucks a botllt.but that's too bad cause I'm just gonna drink it.its actually pretty good though
20240703_223707.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Jaysuz, Buzz, what clip is that movie from?
It's a classic movie of a classic novel... George Orwell's 1984
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048918/
What's it called ?
That is called Stoo Pee Doe.

@shithawk420 , I think you were referring to this re. Jake Paul.

I'm surprised my fellow sportsmen did not see this last week. While I have your attention I am going to say this to you in the nicest way possible. You are not a loser, but you are successful in labeling yourself as one.

Look the bull in the ass, get your shit in one sock, and get back up and get to work on the man inside. Don't make me come out from behind this keyboard.

Cook something good for yourself. Drink water. Walk outside. Alcohol is not working for you.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
How was the movie, DB? Ive never seen the Quiet place movies but i hear theyre pretty good. Did you spend $20 on concessions? I remember when a bucket of popcorn was like $5-6, now i bet it's like $12-14 for a large popcorn.
Speaking of concessions, i was at menard's recently and picked up a box of whoppers, since Pops has mentioned it a couple times. Not bad, just like i remember, the chocolate coating is a bit cheap but the malted milk ball is fine. If u make milkshakes or smoothies u could throw a handful into the blender and that might be nice.
whoppers.jpg

Im not even sure they've met in person since tyson had to pull out of the fight due to ulcer complications, so yeah just seems like a stupid internet rumor u heard, Hawk. The paul brothers seem like douches but for all that i doubt jake would say something that nasty to tyson, i think they learned their lesson after the japanese suicide incident.
Jake paul is not a good boxer, and he says he thinks he can get good enough to challenge canelo alvarez which is never going to happen even if he trains for 1000 yrs but when ur a fighter/athlete i guess u have to be confident.
I wont doubt ur killing prowess, Hawk, but boxing i think jake can take u, he probably outweighs u by 30lbs at least and he's in good shape and has been seriously training for the past few years. He still sucks compared to real pros but against other amateurs he's probably decent at least. Plus boxing has actual rules, u cant start biting or kicking him if ur losing.

You got herbs growing in the yard, Pops? Dry up some of the fennel and use it to make sausages, or salads.
I hear it's like 100F in cali now, gotta be 115-120 in the desert regions. You have A/C right, even a little window unit?

I dont think DB's grow is going anywhere, he claimed they were sprouting pistils when they were still seedlings so probably trashed them. Another low effort attempt by DB, but probably for the best. Trying to flower and finish them in the backyard of his mom's rooming house would not have been ideal, cant imagine he could have gone for months without someone finding them. His best bet is to find some medicinal growers through norml or another org and designate one of them as a caregiver so they can grow on his behalf, but unless it's going out to movies/shows or eating he's not going to put any effort into it.

Yeah Pops im about to say i dont think Hawk has bed sores after 14 hrs in bed, not sure how he has bruises either unless he sleeps on a pile of bricks or something. The seroquel will knock him out for half a day, thats not an issue, as mike tyson used to say <lisp> "i take this to prevent me from killing ya'll". Hawk seems to suffer from insomnia so if a dr prescribed it as a sleep aid who am i to argue, but waking up with bruises is strange. U sure Pops isnt hiding under ur bed, Hawk, and giving u lashes when ur dead asleep? U have to tell him 'no marks' else he gets carried away, the little sadist.

I tell the woman that red wine is good for heart, Hawk, but i dont think she really buys it, especially when i drink a 5L box in like 2 days.

Haha i remember the book well enough, Buzz, dont think ive ever seen the movie. I do remember the rat scene in the book, dont remember a little girl being there, which is *ucked. What's really insidious is they would take notes on what your greatest fear is and use that against u in torture <shudder>.

That fight video was pretty informative but seemed repetitive at times, not sure if AI was used in its creation. They also didnt say anything about Jake insulting tyson.
The first minute when de la hoya was saying this fight was just to make $$ but in order for jake to be taken seriously he's got to fight top 10-20 boxers, im like yeah duh, of course it's a money grab, jake would get destroyed by any top 20 ranked boxer, he lost to tommy fury, tyson fury's half brother and barely a top 40 boxer himself. All of jake's wins are against tomato cans (he had 2 professional bouts against journeymen) and people who arent boxers (mma fighters). Jake is going to fight in 2 wks vs a bare knuckle fighting champion so that might be competitive, who knows?

That's a great quote, Buzz, 'youre not a loser but you are great at labeling yourself one'. Gonna have to remember that.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeah well, if you can drink a fith a day everyday then you got me beat a little. i was gonna drink this CS redwine for short ribs tommorow but now im pissy so im gonna drink the rest of the bottle. lol i dont even have measurements any more. its either im gonna drink what i want or an idiot can die stopping me trying! im serious. gonna mix beer with cheap win. its actually pretty decent i swear
thats the thing, i dont try outdrinking anyone,but i would like to do better
that sleep medicine sounds weird man, like you got all tranqed out or some shit like that and cant move
nothing wrong with being alone man and dont get down on yourself too hard
we all have good times and bad, make today your best day and if not there is always tomorrow
Is this why you left Pensacola, @pop_rocks ?

It fell out of my mouth, @Bababooey . You can quote me on that.
:D

I tried to post a different link above. Did not want to play. On youtube type in Pensacola Sea Monster for another version.

thanks man! ive never heard of this
but i went down the rabbit hole, or swam out to the ship wreck in this case and watched a couple videos
im actually big fan of cryptids/ mysterious animals and my only wish is that there are still wild things out there somewhere in the world
but until i see solid proof i have to remain a sceptic
jake paul is a joke and i would love to see him box a real fighter
but i think boxing as a whole is losing popularity to mma for decades
maybe jake paul can do that next

@Bababooey
whoppers! are great snacks and i might still have a box left over from that haul i got a while back
right now im on a yogurt covered raisin kick!
sweet with a little richness from yogurt coating
the ones i got are like the sunmaid ones you would put into a kids lunch, but they were the best i could find
i was eyeing a can of those honey roasted peanuts the other day and wish i had picked some of those up last night when the munchies set in
sweet, salty, great for snacking?! whats not to like
yeah i have all kinds of shit growing in the yard, mostly thai basil and a bunch of fennel my mom planted
thats actually a good idea, i should take some and make sausages out of it, ir even just mix it into ground meat and make a meatloaf
i live close to the ocean so it wont get too hot here baba, but the heat is on
it will probably get to like 80* here and at night it cools down into the 60s
go a few miles inland and that where you are hitting tripple digits, cross over into the deserts and you will see temps in the hundred-teens, cooling of a breezy 80 at night
so you like your boxed wine? are you a rose man or do you go with the full bodied red?
and a 5l bag! im thinking of ways i can hook my camel back up to that

so this year they are launching the fireworks off from a new site across town
im sure i could still see them from the roof but i might have to go mobile for this one boys
happy 4rth of july !!!!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran

I dont know, Buzz, seems like the one survivor probably killed the other 4 kids and made up some story, that's more plausible than a loch ness type sea monster wandering off the coast of pensacola.
If i ever use that quote again, which im pretty sure i will, ill attribute it to buzzmobile, some random stoner i met off a cannabis forum.

One positive that these ytube boxers are doing is that theyre bringing more interest back to the sport, albeit in a roundabout way. Do u remember celebrity boxing like 20 years ago? I think tonya harding fought one of bill clinton's girlfriends? And joey buttafuoco fought chyna, the wrestler? Those were somewhat entertaining.

I prefer yogurt covered pretzels myself but wont turn my nose up at chocolate or yogurt covered raisins. Probably healthier than the pretzels too, less calories.

80's isnt bad at all for a daytime high, and 60s at night? Sheesh u dont need a/c with that kind of weather. How's the humidity tho?

I love a good cabernet sauvignon or merlot, love the full bodied reds for sure, plus anything under 12% abv i turn my nose up at. Have u ever tried mad dog 20/20? Thinking of getting a bottle, see what the big deal is.

Happy 4th, Pops, let us know if u caught the fireworks show.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
look at mr rock a fella here with his mad dog 20/20
what is a good wine? i dont really drink it but i think i have some bottles of red and white wine someplace; 12%/abv is good place to start
there were some places in that story that seemed kind of... but there are other accounts online
plus the had a video of some people in a little boat watching something thrash in the water
/we dont have oarfish in san diego, we dont have sea monsters either* or any cool shit like that
i remember that phony boxing crap where they would pair up celebs and make a shit show about it
dident minute bol the basketball player fight someone on there? too
thats why i had kids, if i wanted to see silly boxing i would just square them up and let them go at it**
yeah i havent turned the ac in years, it just dosent get that hot where i live

*our sea monsters are sharks, big mean ones that are waiting just off the coast for tourists and newbs to wade into even the shallowest water, thats where they get you
**thats how i was raised

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so i saw some fire works and i smoked a few joints!
the best show was actuallt the neighbors and their big boom boom display
they were lighting it up

buzzmobile

Veteran
I dont know, Buzz, seems like the one survivor probably killed the other 4 kids and made up some story, that's more plausible than a loch ness type sea monster wandering off the coast of pensacola.
If i ever use that quote again, which im pretty sure i will, ill attribute it to buzzmobile, some random stoner i met off a cannabis forum.
It's on the internet @Bababooey , and there are multiple YouTubes that back up the story. What more could you want except for maybe a scale off of the monster?

Attributions are a most excellent reward. Royalties are even better. I'm going to issue you a special dispensation, @Bababooey, under one condition. You have to tell me if @pop_rocks ever uses it.

Here's another something Floridan for you tourists.

I don't have volcano shutters.
giphy.gif

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I hear Kirkland brand wines are pretty good for the price, like everything costco has.

Supposedly it could have been an undersea methane leak that caused hallucinations and made the kid think it was a monster attack instead of a shark attack or something.

Haha yeah, ur right, Manute Bol the 7'7" former nba player fought william 'the refrigerator' perry, former bears d-lineman. I think he won too cause 'fridge' was so fat by then he gassed out.

My neighbors also light off fireworks for the 4th too, it's loud but trees block a lot of the show.

Im just skeptical, Buzz, no one else has seen this 'monster' since the 60s. Or have they? I havent gone down the rabbit hole yet.
I will admit the ocean/sea is often a scary/wondrous place that humans have so far explored very little of, i just think old sea tales were like the internet rumors of ancient times, any idiot/liar/attention-seeker can say anything and it spreads around.

Sounds like that Florida 'volcano' was just a natural peat fire. Does peat in the ground ever catch on fire? Maybe superx would know...

I watched the new Beverly Hills cop movie from netflix, Axel F, it was pretty good for a netflix movie, brought back the whole gang, hit some familiar notes. Axel has a daughter who's a criminal defense attorney in this one, she's alright, usually with these sequels to old movies the main character has a child and theyre annoying as F* but imo she was tolerable.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Does peat in the ground ever catch on fire?
They're called muck fires.

What is a Muck Fire and What Areas They Occur

A muck fire is a fire underground that is burning organic material. A muck fire smells very bad because of the burning of organic material. Muck fires spread very quickly and are very hard to put out. Muck fires are very different from regular fires because of the smell. Muck fires can go on for weeks and are very dangerous because of the burning organic material.

Muck fires occur all over the southeast area of the country because the temperature is able to burn the organic material. Muck fires can occur anywhere where there is dried-out marshlands.

Environmental Effects of Muck Fires

Muck fires kill trees by torching their roots. They can damage and destroy land, along with buildings. Muck fires burn cattails and grasses. These fires start in dry swamps, killing anything around. However, these fires can also enrich soil when they have stopped burning. Many car accidents occur due to the smoke from these dangerous fires.
The cause of muck fires is when fires burn beneath the surface and into a layer of muck, which creates a bad smelling and stubborn blaze. If the ground is struck by lightning the huge fire could burn for weeks.
Muck fires have a very large range of sizes. They can range from only ten acres to twenty seven thousand acres. Many gallons of water need to be used to control these fires
In May of 1995, a muck fire burned 26,000 of 27,810 acres in Southern Florida. A pump that shot 16,000 to 26,000 gallons of water a minute was used to put out the fire.

Environmental Effects of Muck Fires

Muck Fires kill trees by torching their roots. These dangerous fires damage land and buildings. Muck fires burn cattails, grasses, and land. Muck fires start in dry swamps and burn the swamp. Carbon, nitrogen and organic forms of phosphorus are lost from muck fires. Muck fires elevate in-organic P and calcium from the ground. Muck fires can make trees topple. They can cause a forest fire and can cause enough smoke to make visibility for drivers bad so they could get in accidents.

The Everglades burned underground for months back in the 60s. Smelled like poop smoke.

Im just skeptical, Buzz, no one else has seen this 'monster' since the 60s. Or have they? I havent gone down the rabbit hole yet.
I don't believe any of that stuff, but I do enjoy reading about those things around here. It can be very spooky on a dark night offshore. Fear in the mind can make the eyes see scary things.

shithawk420

Veteran
well this fucking sucks.everythinh is a fuking bust so far cause the river is flooded. i wanted to get drunk and see hot chicks and some live bands BUT NOO! not for fuking me! havent done shit for like 10 years now.

Im not gonna sit here and say i that i could take Jake Paul or whatever his fukinh name is cause i dont even know who he is but im pretty sure im stronger and faster than him. Im a roofer and a fuking farmer. im built tough. i am getting older though.im bruised up cause of my old futon. either way i wanna see this fight. boxing is a joke today as it is

shithawk420

Veteran
I can't explain it.my boy is as healthy as a horse but he's 14 give or take.hes fine but he's been pissing in the house lately.hes never done this. Can anyone explain except old age? He's still a fantastic specimen and strong.its the lab in him
20240705_080635.jpg

superx

Veteran
I can't explain it.my boy is as healthy as a horse but he's 14 give or take.hes fine but he's been pissing in the house lately.hes never done this. Can anyone explain except old age? He's still a fantastic specimen and strong.its the lab in him View attachment 19027857
He looks quite the charmer, that's a grand old age Hawk..

His kidneys are probably banjacked, both my dogs had to be put to sleep in the past 8mths due to cancer.
Organs started to fail coming to the end of there line, the peeing around the house started when there kidneys failed.. ( the dogs were 14 as well) very well trained and never peed in the house prior to that..
Your dog has lived a long life, unconditional love buddy is what you get inreturn...

Latest posts

Latest posts