What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
yeah @buzzmobile, you dont hear a lot of gator bites man stories
is that a common thing in fla? i imagine most people have the sense to avoid them and even if you surprise one in the swamp it probably just wants to get away
if anything they could tail whip you
/would it help if you carries a whompin stick around with you?
you guys have a lot of shark bites out there, but from what i remember it was more like small sharks so the wounds are rarely life threatening
@Bababooey
i agree, its basically going to create a caste system in ncaa sports where the teams that can afford to pay will land the best recruits and the rest of the teams just get by
like you said, there was always goodie bags and treats for the best young players, but now we are talking cold hard $$$
it was just fun to shoot the flies who gather around the back porch with the salt gun
i even modded my gun by disabling the safety so i could shoot it as fast as i could pump
i might need to look into getting a new one here one of these days
yeah that knife was a pos, sorry @shithawk420
see how thin the blade is? i guess it might be an ok pokey pokey knife but its not going to hold up to use
but @$25 its a burner that you can afford to chuck it the need arrises

i miss football! but we have the olympics coming up soon
/and boston won the nba title, i wonder if we will be hearing from @D. B. Doober
Hey buzz yes the Celtics won!!! Parade is Friday but might rain. Not much going on just getting high and going for walks and relaxing in the air conditioning. Been putting water in the refrigerator for later drinking.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Just watching the European championships Scotland v Switzerland the Scots have just taking the lead so 1-0 to Scotland I'm hoping the Scots can get out of there group and go on to the next stage. They got hammered against the German's in there opening match 5-1 so this is a game they really need to win. Switzerland has some quality players so it won't be a easy game for the Scots. The tartan army (Scottish fans) are in joyful mood... reminds me a bit of the Irish, if they win, the fans will go out and get drunk and celebrate, if they lose they will still go out to celebrate and get drunk 🥴 brilliant...

Oh, Switzerland have just scored a great goal, was a great finish so it's 1-1 game on.
Would love to be in Germany to take in the atmosphere, will have to settle for lying on the couch.
Wonder if babba is watching any of the European championship games 🤔 or placed any bets on it. ☯️
you know @Bababooey has money riding on something
why not euro football
i think the best seat for a game is often the couch
no lines and all the booze and food
plus for some of these sports its crazy expensive to buy a ticket just to get into the show, not to mention the cost of food and drink once im inside
Those drinks are exactly what my mom needs.she is supposed to drink special drinks for her kidneys but she doesnt.she says they give her diareah but she's just being picky again.

Yeah I don't know wtf I'm gonna do with that wood.guess I could try giving it away but I'm not gonna hold my breath.i can't burn all that shit here.im in the fucking city.fuck me

Yeah I know it's booming baba.ive got a vaporizer and gummies with that delta 8 and 9.it does get you high.to the point it gives me anxiety.weed isn't legal here but that stuff is.its everywhere.ive never seen so many bongs in my life.id buy one if I still collected them but I don't smoke anymore either

Yeah I doubt there are gonna be girls in that sissy league.gonna be dudes with their ass and package hanging out.nobody wants to see that shit.it wouldn't piss me off if they didn't try to shove their shit down our throats in every little facet of life. Most are unsufderable pricks who think they are better than everyone else.thats all I'm gonna say about it.

Fuck it's hot out
if you lived here in san diego hawk i would pick you up and we could go to the asian market and get her some!
i dont know where they would sell them in your area, but i know yakult has a simular probiotic drink
now im definitely going to snag on these next time i go over to her house
i wonder what else she has i can LOOT!
that wood need to dry out and is way to big to burn
so is this stuff like buds? or some kind of ground up plant shit?
ive never seen it before, not out of a bag but in tx those things were popular

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Oh hey @pop_rocks thought you were buzz. Not much going on, staying high and feeling good. Actually getting high off a few hits of preground flower every now and then. Ran out of ice hash yesterday but didn't buy much, maybe 5 for the month. Lots of flower left. Sausages for dinner. Need ice water. Screw dunkies iced coffee I need ice water. Oh man a Starbucks strawberry cold drink would be good. @shithawk420 you neuter anyone with your cool gear yet? Get a collapsible night stick.

superx

Veteran
Half time in the match,

Rushed out to the kitchen to rustle up a munch, the fridge is almost bare, and there's a echo in there.. 😆
Will stock up tomorrow.

I have plenty of sauerkraut as nobody else in the house eats it (I love it) some cold meats to go with it.

Second half has just kicked off.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Half time in the match,

Rushed out to the kitchen to rustle up a munch, the fridge is almost bare, and there's a echo in there.. 😆
Will stock up tomorrow.

I have plenty of sauerkraut as nobody else in the house eats it (I love it) some cold meats to go with it.

Second half has just kicked off.
i like kraut on sandwiches and it pairs well with meat
or if you have sausages you could do that too
/in aus they call sausages snags! here we just call them sausages

turns out stoned me got kfc chicken bucket last night! the tues $10 deal , so im having chicken and mashed taters for lunch , plus i have some corn and peas to go with that
and now i cant stop thinking about that asian drink! i wonder if the back door at her house is locked? or did i forget to flush the toilet?
i might have to go back ...you know, just to make sure everything is ok

shithawk420

Veteran
Awe fuck I'm full.went to this Japanese place.i got hibachi filet mignon and my mom got the bento box.im full as fuck.gonna go to goodwill or home.i got the itis.beer was good
20240619_150621.jpg
20240619_150924.jpg
20240619_152359.jpg
20240619_152659.jpg
20240619_150604.jpg

superx

Veteran
i like kraut on sandwiches and it pairs well with meat
or if you have sausages you could do that too
/in aus they call sausages snags! here we just call them sausages

turns out stoned me got kfc chicken bucket last night! the tues $10 deal , so im having chicken and mashed taters for lunch , plus i have some corn and peas to go with that
and now i cant stop thinking about that asian drink! i wonder if the back door at her house is locked? or did i forget to flush the toilet?
i might have to go back ...you know, just to make sure everything is ok
Sauerkraut has many uses pops, like you say it pairs well with meats and sausages 👍 I literally have it with everything, except my cornflakes 😆 it's so simple to make and stores well, (great for hangovers) it's also a good source of probiotics (good bacteria for your gut) you got me thinking earlier when you posted that pic of the probiotic drinks, thats when I made a dash for the cupboard. I source it from the local polish shop when I run out of my own homemade, 2 euro for a large jar comes with chilli and dill in the mix. (Cheap and cheerful buddy) love kimchi as well..

KFC make great chicken I also love their gravy, unfortunately the closest outlet is 60 miles away from me.
Scotland drew with Switzerland it finished 1-1 not a great result for the Scots, but they have a slim chance.
That toilet probably has a sign hanging on the door (out of bounds) 😆
Hawk that food looks delicious man..

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
holly shit @shithawk420 that looks awesome!
what came in her bento box? do you and your mom share food
i would like a bite of whatever crunchy fried things are on her plate and would gladly share steak in gravy
nice looking soup
so you had two beers?!
ive enver seen this lucky budah beer before? and the kirin is good beer
/but do you remember lucky lager?
that was nice of her to take you out to eat man!

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah we share food.i only had a piece of the chicken tempura and the spacey salmon roll.she got crab Rangoon and misc tempura vegetables.my mom had the other beer.thats enough to give her a decent buzz.she only weighs 76lbs. All together it was about $42 without tip.not too bad.my beer was $8 but I had to try it for personal reasons.it was good beer.

Dang ouch superx.60 miles for KFC? Nah from me dog.guess I'm lucky mines less than 5 minutes but they are gross here.HEY! Have you tried those Irish Spice bags that are getting popular? Is fried chicken and chips in a spice bag you shake? Think it's originally asian

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh wow, so your mom like a drink too?
look at her go, its fun to share food
it all looks really good

@superx
do you live out in the country or is it just there aren't any kfc near your house?
like what do they have to eat near by?
i remember when i was traveling in asia and we went to a bigger city where they had a burger king!
ive been eating nothing but noodles and rice and vegetables for the past week, you know what chinese people eat
oh man, that was a good burger

superx

Veteran
Yeah we share food.i only had a piece of the chicken tempura and the spacey salmon roll.she got crab Rangoon and misc tempura vegetables.my mom had the other beer.thats enough to give her a decent buzz.she only weighs 76lbs. All together it was about $42 without tip.not too bad.my beer was $8 but I had to try it for personal reasons.it was good beer.

Dang ouch superx.60 miles for KFC? Nah from me dog.guess I'm lucky mines less than 5 minutes but they are gross here.HEY! Have you tried those Irish Spice bags that are getting popular? Is fried chicken and chips in a spice bag you shake? Think it's originally asian
Yea man the spice bags are good eating, my girls love them and they are very popular.
It already comes mixed up in the bag, the chicken is coated in breadcrumbs along with chips and bits of chopped up chillies and they mix the spices through it, costs 6 euro on average.
You can buy them in supermarkets and all you have to do is heat it up, the ones in the supermarkets taste crap to be honest.. The Chinese/asian takeaways/restaurants are the real deal.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah I think gator attacks on humans are as rare as shark attacks on humans, the publicity they get make u think theyre more common than they actually are. But what Buzz said sounds right, gator attacks on dogs are far more common, and probably the majority of human attacks are related to an initial dog attack (owner tries to rescue their pooch, gets bit as well).

The most sought after players will get the highest payments from the colleges but i think there will be a healthy 'middle-class' of good players who will bounce around schools, looking for the best $$ and opportunities for playing time, so if a mid-tier school can spend their money wisely they can compete with the big boys for at least 1 year. Like if they can get the 2nd string def or off linemen from a bigger program, that would help close the talent gap with those schools that are basically nfl feeder programs. Even nick saban mentioned that during his retirement, he lost in the playoffs and first thing he had to do was consider all the transfer requests from players who felt they didnt get enough playing time.

I knew there was a Gaelic language, didnt know there were a few different dialects. That is interesting. That's sad that the young folks dont want to learn the traditional languages in favor of foreign ones because of economic reasons. Do u think the irish language(s) will survive going forward, in 50 years will there be anyone to speak it at all?

I had to look up poitin, so it's basically irish moonshine? That doesnt sound too bad, does it taste ok?
They also called it 'mountain dew'. There were moonshiners in the appalachian region of the US (think TN and KY) that would make a drink called mountain dew, they used it as a chaser for their moonshine. The soda called Mountain Dew came from one of their recipes, supposedly.
A mushroom preserved in honey isnt something ive heard of before but honey is a great preservative and ur right, would hide the taste very well.

I agree with the others, Hawk, that looks like a whole winter's worth of firewood, but the big trunks u have to chop up further somehow. You like sharp things maybe u can get an axe and chop up those logs a bit. As a bonus it would be good exercise. Just dont do it when ur too drunk/high cause u might bury that axe in ur leg/foot.

Im not sure about kratom, Hawk, but the 'legal weed' business is pretty big now, this delta thc8 stuff that you've been getting is sold in non-recreational/medical states like FL and TX. I think the farm bill that 'legalized' delta-8 is up for reconsideration later this year so if they mess with the hemp designation again that might change.
Yeah, beer is definitely getting more expensive. Maybe time to look into home brewing? I bet u could make a kick ass IPA with 8% abv. A couple 20oz bottles of that will have u feeling good.
Gay flag football? Well, some of them might be lesbians as well so it wont all be twinks playing. That seems funny to me, like what if u were straight and wanted to play, wouldnt that be discrimination if they didnt let u?

I think Duolingo is the most popular language learning app today, you play it like a game, like Pops said, they give rewards and such if you do so many exercises in a day. Maybe Hawk should learn Japanese, then the way of the ninjutsu will be clear to him.

DB hasnt mentioned anything about the celtics winning the championship, maybe he doesnt like a sport played mostly by black people? Even though 2 of the best players are chubby white guys from Europe?

Training camps open in about a month from now, so not too much longer to wait. Pre season games happen during camp as well, you wont see starters play too much but it is real football, i guess...
Black people are cool, it's those chameleon Russians.

superx

Veteran
oh wow, so your mom like a drink too?
look at her go, its fun to share food
it all looks really good

@superx
do you live out in the country or is it just there aren't any kfc near your house?
like what do they have to eat near by?
i remember when i was traveling in asia and we went to a bigger city where they had a burger king!
ive been eating nothing but noodles and rice and vegetables for the past week, you know what chinese people eat
oh man, that was a good burger
Hey pops we are well of the beating track in the sticks, the local convenience store for simple things like bread/milk/cheese is a good 15 miles away its also a post office run by a very elderly couple who also reside their, the closest town/village is further again, it can be a pain when you run out of certain things, but we are well use to it and would usually have the basic necessities to survive. The closest town is a good 35 min drive, here you are spoilt for choice, lots of asian eateries plenty of fish & chip shops(called chippies) and takeaways, also Italian restaurants and the usual shops and supermarkets.. KFC unfortunately is way beyond the horizon, we visit the city every now and then. ( we enjoy living so rural) and are well used to it, its nice to visit the city when we can, its also nice to wave good bye to it.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey pops we are well of the beating track in the sticks, the local convenience store for simple things like bread/milk/cheese is a good 15 miles away its also a post office run by a very elderly couple who also reside their, the closest town/village is further again, it can be a pain when you run out of certain things, but we are well use to it and would usually have the basic necessities to survive. The closest town is a good 35 min drive, here you are spoilt for choice, lots of asian eateries plenty of fish & chip shops(called chippies) and takeaways, also Italian restaurants and the usual shops and supermarkets.. KFC unfortunately is way beyond the horizon, we visit the city every now and then. ( we enjoy living so rural) and are well used to it, its nice to visit the city when we can, its also nice to wave good bye to it.
it sounds like you are living in paradise!
fresh air and all that space
i live in a suburb, but at least its close to the ocean
its cool to have all the fun places to eat and part of it is because of san diegos diverse population
but i would not mind living out in the middle of nowhere
and i can make half this shit myself, how do you like your chicken katsu?
/basically just thin cut chicken coated in breadcrumbs with tonkatsu sauce

shithawk420

Veteran
Hahahaha!!! I got a drink funny story for you guys.ive been texting a guy in China for 5 days and om gonna get a dirty old fake rolex that's half decent.im only saying this for educational purposes and whatever purposes.ill post pics when it gets here in 2 weeks.yeah I know it's greasy but I like the submariner so fuk off!

buzzmobile

Veteran
The most sought after players will get the highest payments from the colleges but i think there will be a healthy 'middle-class' of good players who will bounce around schools, looking for the best $$ and opportunities for playing time, so if a mid-tier school can spend their money wisely they can compete with the big boys for at least 1 year.
The individual coach is the key to the portal. Asshole drill sergeant types will lose players. The game changed and coaches are adapting while players are discovering their options. I have been watching the College World Series since both the Seminoles and Gators made it to the final four. I noticed the large number of players who have transferred to more than one school in their baseball career.

The Noles could not get a break and the Gators could not get a hit yesterday.
I agree with the others, Hawk, that looks like a whole winter's worth of firewood, but the big trunks u have to chop up further somehow.
From the looks of the bigger chunks they are pretty straight grained. That makes splitting them much easier. @shithawk420 , you might contact the neighbor about renting a log splitter for a few hours. Their tree made the mess in your yard.
say something in indonesian!
That's one of those Greek words that you will need to learn for me. This video will break it down for you. It has Closed Captioning if you need it.

(buzz will attest to this 🤣)
I have been known to attest to many things. You can count on me and all the Baileys and O'Haras on my Dad's side. You lie and I will swear to it. I expect the same in return.
she says they give her diareah
The proper term is 'bum gravy'.
Hey buzz yes the Celtics won!!!
Hooray! Now that you are here I have a question about the Red Sox Yankees game the other night. When did Boston change to San Diego Chargers colors for uniforms? I tried to adjust the TV but it was a FAIL. And were those advertising patches on their yellow sleeves?!!
that wood need to dry out and is way to big to burn
The wood is from a dead tree. It is already dry. A maul would make quick work of those pieces and @shithawk420 could get a workout.
Oh hey @pop_rocks thought you were buzz.
We look a lot alike. A lot of people make that mistake. There's a way to tell us apart. I have never been to Taiwan.

Now back to sharks. The most recent shark encounter was west of us and one young girl had a horrible result. Bull sharks were chasing bait fish in the shallows, and they do not play.
Bull Sharks' testosterone levels are believed to be the highest in the animal kingdom. With 358 ng/ml (nanograms per milliliter) one shark tested even higher than a male African Elephant in heat with 64.4 gn/ml.
Another report mentioned a doctor who was on scene by chance, and he put tourniquets on her on the beach which saved her life.

We're feeding the family today. Grilling some St. Louis style ribs, corn and black bean salad, polenta and fresh blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream for dessert. My sister and I will wash it down with some Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon. My brother and I will make it smoky in the living room.
:rasta:

Take care out there.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah @buzzmobile those are the City Connect uniforms. Boston has yellow ones. With a 617 patch on the sleeve. People like them.
Just woke up, sipping some grizzly snuff then off for 3 mile walk. 260 pounds!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
You're the one who's been in the ocean hundreds if not thousands of hours, Pops, so if u say shark attacks are way more common than gator attacks i believe you. The small sharks 'nipping' at a finger or toe still counts as a shark attack, but like u said the ones that end in death are still very rare.

China seemingly has passed russia/the old soviet union as a military/economic superpower, not sure if theyll ever pass the US tho. What do u think needs to happen for them to pass the US as a superpower? Broader adoption of the yuan as a global currency? More tech innovation? Theyre already like the cheap factory for the world but countries in SE asia or central/south america are taking some of that role away.

What's taiwan like, Pops? Is it hot, almost tropical in climate? Or is that singapore?
Those probiotic yogurt drinks are good, i think u can actually make more of it if u mix it with regular milk and let it ferment.

Like Pops said, you can find those probiotic drinks at an asian grocery store if u have one in ur area, Hawk. And I think ive heard of yakult, they might carry that in ur local kroger in the dairy section. Or maybe try probiotic pills? How about kombucha? I bought a scobee online for $10 and u can use it to ferment ur own kombucha.

I dont think the gay flag football league has outrageous uniforms or anything like that.
gffl.jpg
gay-bowl-2-3867273832.jpg

Actually none of these dudes look stereotypically gay. Maybe some of them are straight but just say theyre gay so they can play?

I followed someone online and placed a bet on belgium vs slovakia, leading at HT, of course they were down 0-1 at HT and lost 0-1 after FT.
During an earlier round, i won a 5 leg parlay +650 odds on spain, italy, germany, england, france (june 14-17 games).
This is why i try not to follow other people's bets, even if theyre on a winning streak i swear it's still 50/50 for me.
England plays today, as well as spain vs italy. So im thinking england and italy or am i wrong?

Drinking and partying, win or lose, that sounds like my chicago bears' fandom. Right Hawk?

I havent been to a live game in ages, like Pops said it's too much of a bother usually although being with a live crowd is always exciting. I have a friend who will sometimes go to a late season bears game when theyre out of the playoffs and it's cold and tickets are cheap. He's a die hard fan.

Sauerkraut is definitely an acquired taste but like Superx said it pairs well with fatty meat like sausages because of the acidity and it's supposed to have probiotics. You make ur own? Is it a pretty simple recipe, yeah? Just sliced cabbage and some vinegar and salt?
Ive never heard of an irish spice bag but it sounds simple and awesome: salty and spicy fries and chicken nuggets tossed together? Maybe some onions and peppers in the mix? Perfect stoner/hangover food. It is supposed to be sweet as well? Sweet n sour chicken is a popular dish in the US, it's battered fried chicken pieces tossed in a thick, quite sweet and somewhat vinegary sauce.

I agree, that food looks great and for $40 it was reasonably priced, Hawk. The hibachi tenderloin doesnt look any better than something u could make tho but it's nice for someone else to do the cooking.

Are you going to watch the Celtics victory parade tomorrow if it doesnt rain, DB? Does it pass near ur home?
Maybe u can attend some local Norml (national org for reformation of mj laws) meetings in boston, try to befriend some home growers, im sure theyll smoke u out with kief/hash (probably not at the meeting but who knows), and see if they'll sell u some kief at discount prices in the future. Tell em ur a veteran and have some psych issues so it's medicinal for u.

You seem to live fairly deep in the countryside, Super, are you on well water and septic tank? Do u have natural gas service or use a big propane tank for heating/cooking fuel? Also, most importantly, do u have sheep? For milk and mutton? That with a healthy potato crop and you wouldnt need chippies or chinese takeaways anymore.

Yeah Buzz ive seen the transfer portal used in a lot of sports other than football and basketball, every athlete's looking out for themselves nowadays. Cant say i blame them, we've seen football coaches take one job only to take a higher paying job after one year or even a few months sometimes. All the while telling their recruits "i love this place im here for the long haul" then bam, they find out on twitter their coach left for more $.
I watched some of the NCAA baseball world series, won some $ on FL beating KY earlier in the day, lost it all back when they got blanked vs Tx A&M later in the doubleheader. Their magic ran out i guess. Maybe i can make it up with TN, theyre the favs vs Tx A&M, but I have no idea, that's the degenerate in me talking.

Ah man, those reports about shark attacks are giving me nightmares, cant imagine anything worse than being in the ocean and that happening to u. And u just know the blood is going to attract more of them. I guess with modern medicine even serious shark bites are survivable, although you'll be missing a limb or two afterwards.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I have to say Tennessee with the hitters they have and their pitching has been solid too. I was happy to find the live games were on youtube!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You're the one who's been in the ocean hundreds if not thousands of hours, Pops, so if u say shark attacks are way more common than gator attacks i believe you. The small sharks 'nipping' at a finger or toe still counts as a shark attack, but like u said the ones that end in death are still very rare.

China seemingly has passed russia/the old soviet union as a military/economic superpower, not sure if theyll ever pass the US tho. What do u think needs to happen for them to pass the US as a superpower? Broader adoption of the yuan as a global currency? More tech innovation? Theyre already like the cheap factory for the world but countries in SE asia or central/south america are taking some of that role away.

What's taiwan like, Pops? Is it hot, almost tropical in climate? Or is that singapore?
Those probiotic yogurt drinks are good, i think u can actually make more of it if u mix it with regular milk and let it ferment.

Like Pops said, you can find those probiotic drinks at an asian grocery store if u have one in ur area, Hawk. And I think ive heard of yakult, they might carry that in ur local kroger in the dairy section. Or maybe try probiotic pills? How about kombucha? I bought a scobee online for $10 and u can use it to ferment ur own kombucha.

I dont think the gay flag football league has outrageous uniforms or anything like that.
View attachment 19020206 View attachment 19020207
Actually none of these dudes look stereotypically gay. Maybe some of them are straight but just say theyre gay so they can play?

I followed someone online and placed a bet on belgium vs slovakia, leading at HT, of course they were down 0-1 at HT and lost 0-1 after FT.
During an earlier round, i won a 5 leg parlay +650 odds on spain, italy, germany, england, france (june 14-17 games).
This is why i try not to follow other people's bets, even if theyre on a winning streak i swear it's still 50/50 for me.
England plays today, as well as spain vs italy. So im thinking england and italy or am i wrong?

Drinking and partying, win or lose, that sounds like my chicago bears' fandom. Right Hawk?

I havent been to a live game in ages, like Pops said it's too much of a bother usually although being with a live crowd is always exciting. I have a friend who will sometimes go to a late season bears game when theyre out of the playoffs and it's cold and tickets are cheap. He's a die hard fan.

Sauerkraut is definitely an acquired taste but like Superx said it pairs well with fatty meat like sausages because of the acidity and it's supposed to have probiotics. You make ur own? Is it a pretty simple recipe, yeah? Just sliced cabbage and some vinegar and salt?
Ive never heard of an irish spice bag but it sounds simple and awesome: salty and spicy fries and chicken nuggets tossed together? Maybe some onions and peppers in the mix? Perfect stoner/hangover food. It is supposed to be sweet as well? Sweet n sour chicken is a popular dish in the US, it's battered fried chicken pieces tossed in a thick, quite sweet and somewhat vinegary sauce.

I agree, that food looks great and for $40 it was reasonably priced, Hawk. The hibachi tenderloin doesnt look any better than something u could make tho but it's nice for someone else to do the cooking.

Are you going to watch the Celtics victory parade tomorrow if it doesnt rain, DB? Does it pass near ur home?
Maybe u can attend some local Norml (national org for reformation of mj laws) meetings in boston, try to befriend some home growers, im sure theyll smoke u out with kief/hash (probably not at the meeting but who knows), and see if they'll sell u some kief at discount prices in the future. Tell em ur a veteran and have some psych issues so it's medicinal for u.

You seem to live fairly deep in the countryside, Super, are you on well water and septic tank? Do u have natural gas service or use a big propane tank for heating/cooking fuel? Also, most importantly, do u have sheep? For milk and mutton? That with a healthy potato crop and you wouldnt need chippies or chinese takeaways anymore.

Yeah Buzz ive seen the transfer portal used in a lot of sports other than football and basketball, every athlete's looking out for themselves nowadays. Cant say i blame them, we've seen football coaches take one job only to take a higher paying job after one year or even a few months sometimes. All the while telling their recruits "i love this place im here for the long haul" then bam, they find out on twitter their coach left for more $.
I watched some of the NCAA baseball world series, won some $ on FL beating KY earlier in the day, lost it all back when they got blanked vs Tx A&M later in the doubleheader. Their magic ran out i guess. Maybe i can make it up with TN, theyre the favs vs Tx A&M, but I have no idea, that's the degenerate in me talking.

Ah man, those reports about shark attacks are giving me nightmares, cant imagine anything worse than being in the ocean and that happening to u. And u just know the blood is going to attract more of them. I guess with modern medicine even serious shark bites are survivable, although you'll be missing a limb or two afterwards.
Not sure about the parade tomorrow I could go down to the Boston Common and catch it that would be pretty awesome but it's supposed to rain so I don't know what's going on wouldn't be too hard for me to get there to take the trolley down to Harvard Square and then catch the red line down to Boston Common. would be cool to see all the players up close could get some good pictures too